Author Topic: Im starting to despise rick perry  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Im starting to despise rick perry
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2011, 05:56:10 PM »
I hate perry. He executed Mark Stroman :'(
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2011, 07:18:53 PM »
You must be kidding the guy killed two people and blinded another... I see his motivation  for the shootings but he killed and wounded  innocent people... The law is the law this guy had to pay for his  crimes.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2011, 07:32:56 PM »
You must be kidding the guy killed two people and blinded another... I see his motivation  for the shootings but he killed and wounded  innocent people... The law is the law this guy had to pay for his  crimes.

Budford Furrow killed a Phillipinean American postman and got away with life imprisonment. Why wouldn't he receive a death penalty? Is it only for muslim-killers?
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2011, 08:45:11 PM »
Budford Furrow killed a Phillipinean American postman and got away with life imprisonment. Why wouldn't he receive a death penalty? Is it only for muslim-killers?
I guess it was the fact it was a multiple killing and wounding.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2011, 12:38:27 AM »
You must be joking?, this is so funny.  :laugh:

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2011, 08:28:13 PM »
The War on Islamic Terror has been fought and will continue to be fought or else the battle will be occurring here in America.

We must continue to confront the enemy on their own territory. I don't know about funding any militants, as that obviously would be a bad strategy, but to say that America must turn tails and retreat is utter insanity. The enemy will not take it as a sign of good-will, he will take it as a sign of weakness, and turn around and say that he defeated America and use this as further propaganda to recruit members for global jihad.

I cannot believe you buy this Ron Paul anti-American BS line... RP sounded like a blathering idiot when talking about pulling America out of the battles we are currently in.

Maybe if he suggested that we not fund enemy armies I would agree. But certainly we must continue the war against the evil which is breeding in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

PS: I think you are grossly wrong in saying that America loved Al-Queda... It was a strategic decision to support the enemies of USSR which at the time was the Taliban, and we did fund them... But that is one of the prices which are paid by fighting in this manner. The support for the Taliban was not due to loving their religion or motivation, but simply for Americas best interests at the time.

We are not fighting Islamic Terror by setting up an Islamic government in Iraq that is a puppet of Iran, and setting an Islamic government in Afghanistan that is NEGOTIATING with the Taliban, and funding Al-Qaeda in Libya to overthrow Qaddafi!!!

I never said "America" loves Al-Qaeda, I said the "U.S. government" you need to separate the U.S. government from the American people, because the U.S. government does not represent the American people.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2011, 10:51:49 PM »
Why do people say her husband is gay?

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2011, 09:15:05 PM »
They're both morons. They're irrational, anti-science, fairy tale-believing morons. Bachmann is Sarah Palin #2 and Perry is Bush #2. Do we need another Palin or George Bush as our President? I don't agree with Ron Paul on many things, but I'm thinking of just protest voting for him, or at least voting for the moderate Romney.

Bachmann is not only unelectable, but she is a complete moron, who takes the Bible as literal word.

Why do people say her husband is gay?

I would not be surprised.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2011, 10:01:53 PM »
They're both morons. They're irrational, anti-science, fairy tale-believing morons. Bachmann is Sarah Palin #2 and Perry is Bush #2. Do we need another Palin or George Bush as our President? I don't agree with Ron Paul on many things, but I'm thinking of just protest voting for him, or at least voting for the moderate Romney.

Bachmann is not only unelectable, but she is a complete moron, who takes the Bible as literal word.

I would not be surprised.

So anyone who has religious beliefs and who believes in the bible should not have any power?

I assume you must hate the JTF and our leader?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2011, 12:17:23 PM »
I think Bachmann is one of the strongest- smartest women candidates to run for President...Watch how she stands up to Tim Pawlenty, and others who want to tar and feather her. Shes stands her ground!!!!