Author Topic: Im starting to despise rick perry  (Read 2272 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Im starting to despise rick perry
« on: August 11, 2011, 07:57:51 PM »
I honestly feel that he is a fraud. Michelle Bachman on the other hand is a rightous gentile who jtf as a movement should support.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Im starting to despise rick perry
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 08:22:06 PM »
I honestly feel that he is a fraud. Michelle Bachman on the other hand is a rightous gentile who jtf as a movement should support.
I honestly feel a lot of things however that doesn't always make them so...What exactly has Perry done to make you feel this way? I like Bachman also but tend to feel she may be unelectable in a general election still I like her positions on most issues including Israel... I would like to see the next president be a strong supporter of Israel however they must first and foremost have the ability to deal with all the major problems facing the country here at home... As of now my mind is open to the full slate of candidates... In the next election almost anyone that has the potential to unseat the shvartza President will get my vote.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 08:47:09 PM »
Of course Rick Perry is a fraud he is a former Democrat who was Al Gore's campaign Chairman! But he has the best chance of beating Obama.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Perry#Texas_Legislature

In 1984, Perry was elected to the Texas House of Representatives as a Democrat from a district (64) that included his home county of Haskell. He served on the House Appropriations and Calendars committees during his three two-year terms in office. He befriended fellow freshman state representative Lena Guerrero of Austin, a staunch liberal Democrat who endorsed Perry's reelection bid in 2006 on personal, rather than philosophical, grounds. Perry was part of the "Pit Bulls", a group of Appropriations members who sat on the lower dais in the committee room (or "pit") who pushed for austere state budgets during the 1980s.

Perry supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic presidential primaries as chairman of the Gore campaign in Texas.[19][20]

Bachmann is another fraud, because she was an IRS tax collector and former JIMMY CARTER campaign worker!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Bachmann#Early_life.2C_education.2C_and_early_career
From 1988 to 1993, she was an attorney working for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Bachmann#Early_political_activism
Bachmann was a supporter of Jimmy Carter in 1976, and she and her husband worked on his campaign

Sad fact is 99.9% of all politicians are frauds so it is always a choice of the lesser of the evils when it comes to voting.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 08:53:09 PM »
I only know two things about him.
  One: he has said of shvartza that he is asking too much of Israel. That isn't really a solid commitment or he would say, you shouldn't be asking anything.
Two: Apparently he is very good at winning elections.

Now we have a saying back home, that those who are most capable of winning elections have absolutely no business winning them. :o
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 09:09:44 PM »
What else is new?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 09:18:56 PM »
Of course Rick Perry is a fraud he is a former Democrat who was Al Gore's campaign Chairman! But he has the best chance of beating Obama.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Perry#Texas_Legislature

Bachmann is another fraud, because she was an IRS tax collector and former JIMMY CARTER campaign worker!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Bachmann#Early_life.2C_education.2C_and_early_career
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Bachmann#Early_political_activism
Sad fact is 99.9% of all politicians are frauds so it is always a choice of the lesser of the evils when it comes to voting.

I had no idea she supported that peanut-brained peanut farmer.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 10:47:58 PM »
Bachman is un-electable and a waste of time, if anyone supports Bachman they are going to be handing obama another 4 years.
Bachman is also a fraud, was against the stimulus but had her hand out for the money.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 10:50:31 PM »
The following is the next sentence of the article.   Clearly,   Michele Bachmann realized that it was a mistake to support Jimmy Carter.   To her credit,   she supported Ronald Reagan in the 1980 Presidential Election:

During Carter's presidency, Bachmann became disappointed with his liberal approach to public policy, support for legalized abortion and economic decisions she held responsible for increased gas prices. In the 1980 presidential election, she voted for Ronald Reagan and worked for his campaign.[16][51]

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 10:53:58 PM »
I honestly feel a lot of things however that doesn't always make them so...What exactly has Perry done to make you feel this way? I like Bachman also but tend to feel she may be unelectable in a general election still I like her positions on most issues including Israel... I would like to see the next president be a strong supporter of Israel however they must first and foremost have the ability to deal with all the major problems facing the country here at home... As of now my mind is open to the full slate of candidates... In the next election almost anyone that has the potential to unseat the shvartza President will get my vote.

Mr. perry doesnt care about wealthy muslim nazis from saudi arabia buying up the oil intrests in texas. That indeed worries me.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 11:13:29 PM »
Mr. perry doesnt care about wealthy muslim nazis from saudi arabia buying up the oil intrests in texas. That indeed worries me.
Can you please tell us more about this because I really have never heard of this, can you give us where you got this information from.
Thank you.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 11:21:03 PM »
Bachmann has called for phasing out of Social Security and Medicare:
    ...what you have to do, is keep faith with the people that are already in the system, that don’t have any other options, we have to keep faith with them. But basically what we have to do is wean everybody else off.
I want to see how she's going to WEAN me off from getting it after I paid in for 30 years now.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2011, 11:46:21 PM »
Can you please tell us more about this because I really have never heard of this, can you give us where you got this information from.
Thank you.

Business associates I have in texas are telling me saudi's are wanting to buy up the stocks in the texas and gulf oil fields. Lets face it there running out of oil in saudi arabia. this wikileaks document proves what i am saying.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/feb/08/saudi-oil-reserves-overstated-wikileaks

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 01:18:21 AM »
jbeige:
Bachmann has called for phasing out of Social Security and Medicare:
    ...what you have to do, is keep faith with the people that are already in the system, that don’t have any other options, we have to keep faith with them. But basically what we have to do is wean everybody else off.
I want to see how she's going to WEAN me off from getting it after I paid in for 30 years now.
One has to realize that Soc. Security is a pyramid or Ponzi scheme, where the people who are first in make big profits on the backs of the people coming in last at the bottom of the pyramid, who are cheated out of their money. The Program as it is, now, eats too much out of the government budget and the resources of the economy and is continually growing larger and larger.
Unfortunately people have made long term plans for the future, being fooled by the politicians that Soc. Security is sustainable for the long term.
Weaning off of the system probably means cutting benefits either across the board or to the wealthier recipients or raising the retirement age. If someone has a more doable solution, I'm open to suggestions.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 04:20:23 AM »
jbeige:One has to realize that Soc. Security is a pyramid or Ponzi scheme, where the people who are first in make big profits on the backs of the people coming in last at the bottom of the pyramid, who are cheated out of their money. The Program as it is, now, eats too much out of the government budget and the resources of the economy and is continually growing larger and larger.
Unfortunately people have made long term plans for the future, being fooled by the politicians that Soc. Security is sustainable for the long term.
Weaning off of the system probably means cutting benefits either across the board or to the wealthier recipients or raising the retirement age. If someone has a more doable solution, I'm open to suggestions.
The money should be taken from the  dead wood not people who worked their entire life only to be told we need the money for the millions of illegals and multi generational welfare recipients.  The government should start by cutting programs like welfare and the food stamps to the bone.... A thorough check of the people that collect disability would not be a bad idea either... Bring unemployment back down to 26 weeks not the 100 or so weeks it's at now... I have never seen so many young fit people collecting disability in my life as  do today... What's worse when they have families the payments are even higher...The food stamp program actually gave itself a new catchy name ( SNAP ) and advertises for people to call in for benefits... If the SSI tax money was not used for everything under the sun over the years and was left to grow the system would be in far better shape... Originally it was intended to keep people from starving in the streets not be a retirement system... Why was the program extended so much over the years if the projections showed it was in trouble... Be that as it may let the government take the money out of the general fund and this way all taxpayers foot the bill not only people who were forced into paying for a system that never intended to keep its part of the bargain... G.W Bush tried to get younger people to move away from the SSI system and was almost burned at the stake for doing so...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 04:36:12 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 07:42:39 AM »
Business associates I have in texas are telling me saudi's are wanting to buy up the stocks in the texas and gulf oil fields. Lets face it there running out of oil in saudi arabia. this wikileaks document proves what i am saying.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/feb/08/saudi-oil-reserves-overstated-wikileaks
The Saudis have enough oil for 1000 years, like with anything they want to create a shortage.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 08:06:34 AM by jbeige »

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 07:46:11 AM »
The money should be taken from the  dead wood not people who worked their entire life only to be told we need the money for the millions of illegals and multi generational welfare recipients.  The government should start by cutting programs like welfare and the food stamps to the bone.... A thorough check of the people that collect disability would not be a bad idea either... Bring unemployment back down to 26 weeks not the 100 or so weeks it's at now... I have never seen so many young fit people collecting disability in my life as  do today... What's worse when they have families the payments are even higher...The food stamp program actually gave itself a new catchy name ( SNAP ) and advertises for people to call in for benefits... If the SSI tax money was not used for everything under the sun over the years and was left to grow the system would be in far better shape... Originally it was intended to keep people from starving in the streets not be a retirement system... Why was the program extended so much over the years if the projections showed it was in trouble... Be that as it may let the government take the money out of the general fund and this way all taxpayers foot the bill not only people who were forced into paying for a system that never intended to keep its part of the bargain... G.W Bush tried to get younger people to move away from the SSI system and was almost burned at the stake for doing so...
Maybe you should run for president, everything you said is true but lets get back to reality and under that nut Bachmann she would WEAN people off, I don't want to be WEANED off anything I paid in 30 years to.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2011, 07:53:20 AM »
I want to thank everyone for all the information and debates but in reality we have to support the electable candidate and right now the only two electable candidates are Mitt Romney or Rick Perry.
We all would like a candidate that supports Israel 100% and can beat obama but that is not going to happen so we have to go with an electable candidate that will just but out of Israel's business.
Hold your noses and choose either Romney or Perry.

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2011, 08:21:58 AM »
Ron Paul would be the most Dangerous President in the entire world, even more than Obama.
Worse than Neville Chamberlain, this man is clueless, thinks Iran with a Nuke is OK. What an idiot and his supporters think he is the Messiah.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2011, 09:31:49 AM »
I don't think Ron Paul would be a problem by himself, but there are a lot of nazi scum who support him. That alone shows he shouldn't be president.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2011, 12:17:24 PM »
I don't think Ron Paul would be a problem by himself, but there are a lot of nazi scum who support him. That alone shows he shouldn't be president.

He does have a significant chance of winning the republican nomination chas vchallila

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2011, 12:19:16 PM »
Ron Paul sounded like an imbecile to me last night in the debates. He is so Anti-War that I think America would be attacked if he was president. All I saw him say was that America has to get out of the War on Terror... I think he must love Al Queda or something..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2011, 12:30:33 PM »
The guy thinks that if the US didnt get involved in the world the mujahadeeen would not attack us. He is very wrong.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2011, 02:42:06 PM »
Ron Paul sounded like an imbecile to me last night in the debates. He is so Anti-War that I think America would be attacked if he was president. All I saw him say was that America has to get out of the War on Terror... I think he must love Al Queda or something..

The War on Terror is a misnomer, because you cannot fight terror. We need to get out of Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, because we are TRAINING militant Muslims how to fight and guess who they are going to fight with all the weapons and training we are giving them!

The U.S. government loves Al-Qaeda which is why the U.S. government funded the forefathers of Al-Qaeda during the Afghan -Russian War, and now funds Al-Qaeda in Libya!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2011, 02:48:06 PM »
All politicians are phonies. Rick Perry has probably the best chance of beating Obama, but he really needs to work overtime to distance himself from Bush NOW if he is to have a prayer.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2011, 04:49:28 PM »
The War on Terror is a misnomer, because you cannot fight terror. We need to get out of Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, because we are TRAINING militant Muslims how to fight and guess who they are going to fight with all the weapons and training we are giving them!

The U.S. government loves Al-Qaeda which is why the U.S. government funded the forefathers of Al-Qaeda during the Afghan -Russian War, and now funds Al-Qaeda in Libya!

The War on Islamic Terror has been fought and will continue to be fought or else the battle will be occurring here in America.

We must continue to confront the enemy on their own territory. I don't know about funding any militants, as that obviously would be a bad strategy, but to say that America must turn tails and retreat is utter insanity. The enemy will not take it as a sign of good-will, he will take it as a sign of weakness, and turn around and say that he defeated America and use this as further propaganda to recruit members for global jihad.

I cannot believe you buy this Ron Paul anti-American BS line... RP sounded like a blathering idiot when talking about pulling America out of the battles we are currently in.

Maybe if he suggested that we not fund enemy armies I would agree. But certainly we must continue the war against the evil which is breeding in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

PS: I think you are grossly wrong in saying that America loved Al-Queda... It was a strategic decision to support the enemies of USSR which at the time was the Taliban, and we did fund them... But that is one of the prices which are paid by fighting in this manner. The support for the Taliban was not due to loving their religion or motivation, but simply for Americas best interests at the time.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14