Author Topic: Rabbi Lazer Brody Wants to PUMP YOU UP!  (Read 451 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Rabbi Lazer Brody Wants to PUMP YOU UP!
« on: August 12, 2011, 01:06:53 AM »
I love Rabbi Brody and his latest video may be of interest to some of my JTF friends. The Rabbi appears to be in very good shape which is a great thing. He is a warrior for the Jewish people, both spiritually and physically. If only we all could be as active and wise as Rabbi Brody...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Rabbi Lazer Brody Wants to PUMP YOU UP!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 01:12:56 AM »

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 06:40:38 AM »
I love Rabbi Brody and his latest video may be of interest to some of my JTF friends. The Rabbi appears to be in very good shape which is a great thing. He is a warrior for the Jewish people, both spiritually and physically. If only we all could be as active and wise as Rabbi Brody...

It's good to see a Rabbi working out however he needs to do the exercise slower with more concentration.I know a guy with Shemicha although he's an Anesthesiologist i used to work out in the same gym with him.He used to do 365 on the bench btw 8 and 10 x .He used to 165 -225 in regular curls after warming up for a good amount of reps
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 12:15:19 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 10:50:22 AM »
This is not the sort of thing I imagined in Rabbi's job description!
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 12:52:56 PM »
Way to Go Rabbi, Exercise with the Power of God...It is proven, Stress Can Kill you, especially in this time of the Muslims uprising!   Loved the Music Too!  JTF has the Best Videos!