Author Topic: Ron Paul is a Lackey of Iranian Propaganda  (Read 887 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Ron Paul is a Lackey of Iranian Propaganda
« on: August 12, 2011, 05:58:25 PM »
I cannot believe that people here really think that the scum Ron Paul is good for America. He is misleading Americans to believe that Iran is not a threat to world peace. Israel knows, the Jewish people know, and most wise JTFers know that Iran poses an existential threat to Israel and the Jewish people worldwide.

I also find it odd that the San Francisco Chronicle is plugging for Ron Paul to win the Republican nomination. This liberal lefty rag of a news source is now fully on the Ron Paul bandwagon. It is using his statements about Iran as an example of how he is 'good' for America.

Intelligence indicates that Iran is on the fast track to develop nuclear weapons. If anyone doesn't believe that and thinks this is just right-wing propaganda is living in a reality distortion bubble. Iran has clearly stated that it desires nuclear weapons and has made threats against the Jewish state.

I consider Ron Paul a threat to the American people. He is lying and deceiving the public for what goal? I don't know why other than he is a deluded old man or else he has monetary investments in Iran which he is protecting.

The problem that these other candidates have, however, is that their records simply don't lend them much credence, whereas Paul has an unblemished, and unimpeachable, Congressional voting record. Despite the best efforts of the media to get Dr. Paul to flip flop on his libertarian views, he just won't do it - even when the questions are tough. Last night, when he was asked what his response would be to the possibility that Iran is trying to develop nuclear weapons, Paul stuck to his non-interventionist position and said that he would prefer more diplomatic discourse and trade with Tehran, as opposed to just relying on threatening rhetoric and war mongering.

While this may have seemed like an extreme position to Americans whose only source of information on Iranian/U.S. relations is media propaganda, it is in fact quite sound, and part of an already existing strategy. The Obama administration has acknowledged that Iran deserves a seat at the international table. In 2009, he told the Iranian people that "The United States wants the Islamic Republic of Iran to take its rightful place in the community of nations. You have that right-but it comes with real responsibilities." Iran and the United States also are trade partners.

Furthermore, the Obama administration has been warned in no uncertain terms by a panel of academics and ambassadors that a military attack against the country would be a mistake, and that the only viable course of action was unconditional negotiations. This panel included former special envoy to Afghanistan James Dobbins, former ambassador to the UN Thomas Pickering, and Middle East scholars from American universities. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad continues to claim that his country's nuclear program is for peaceful purposes only, and Iran is a party to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty along with the United States. Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has issued a fatwa against the production, stockpiling and use of nuclear weapons.

On the terrorism front, President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan has said that Iran is "a helper and a solution" for Afghanistan and Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki of Iraq stated that Iran has a "positive and constructive" role in helping the Iraqi government improve security in that nation. Another thing to note about Iran is that it is a democratic country, and the hard-liners may not be in power much longer. Ahmadinejad's 2009 re-election caused significant debate and protest in that country, and it is becoming ever more clear that he is losing the support of the Iranian populace.

We have seen this trend throughout the Middle East in countries such as Libya, Egypt, and Syria. None of this should be interpreted as an endorsement of Iran as a shining beacon of peace and freedom, but it does underscore where Dr. Paul is coming from. Under his foreign policy, countries such as Israel, and the Europeans, would have much more latitude to deal with the Iranians as they saw fit, without U.S. meddling.

The American people have absolutely no desire to engage countries such as Pakistan and Iran in war, yet the government's rhetoric suggests otherwise. Ron Paul is the only candidate that can guarantee the American people that we will not preemptively engage in another war of aggression such as Iraq, which is now viewed as a mistake by the majority of U.S. citizens.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/08/12/benzinga1854956.DTL#ixzz1Ur2DAcJu
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Ron Paul is a Lackey of Iranian Propaganda
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 06:03:04 PM »
i watched the GOP debate today

he sounds like neville chamberlain

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 06:14:02 PM »
Ron Paul is an agent for Arab anti-Discrimination committee. He does what his muslim masters tell him to do. Notice his support for fakestinians and that mosque on Ground Zero
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 06:30:58 PM »
So what happens then if RP gets the nomination? chas vchallila but with all the anti establishment sentiment going on he might have a chance. >:( >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 06:46:38 PM »
He gets most of his support from WN and leftists
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 11:00:13 AM »
We'd better wheel out the anti Ron-Paul vids for youtube so people can make an informed choice.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 09:37:32 PM »
Are you guys serious? What moron actually believes in a conspiracy that Ron Paul is serving Iranian or Arab interests. He just doesn't want to interfere with anything anymore. It's his extremist Libertarian views. I'm not saying that it's a good thing though.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 09:50:49 PM »
Are you guys serious? What moron actually believes in a conspiracy that Ron Paul is serving Iranian or Arab interests. He just doesn't want to interfere with anything anymore. It's his extremist Libertarian views. I'm not saying that it's a good thing though.

It doesn't matter what his intention is, there is a term 'useful idiot' and Ron Paul is a useful idiot for Iranian interests.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 10:05:39 PM »

Why are you calling everyone on this forum a moron?   Don't you have better things to do?  Please find another forum.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 12:15:19 PM »
There is no way many of us would consider voting for Ron Paul. How stupid that he doesn't realize the threat of a Nuclear Iran driven by the maniac Ahmadinejad who wants to hasten the Islamic Messiah through nuclear war.  I have to say there alot of stupid naieve Politicians in Washington who don't under stand the concept of Jihad and Sharia Law either...Governor Chris Christie appointed a Muslim Judge to the bench...how stupid is he?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 12:28:39 PM »
Ron Paul is more of a useful idiot. The isolationism that Ron Paul supports is not an American value at all. For instance, it is what allowed Pearl Harbour to happen in the first place. The US was not ready to face Japan because it had not been attacked yet. They got caught flat-footed because of it.

Imagining threats like Iran will go away simply because America gets out of the middle east is foolish. America needs to be vigilant and never allow evil countries like Iran to build nuclear weapons. We project our sensibilities onto the muslims because we can't imagine them being so evil. These religious nazi scum will use nukes if they get them because they believe Allah tells them to. America should pre-emptively destroy them and not worry for a second about stupid [censored] like nation building.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!