Author Topic: edl calls jtf a "terreorist organization"  (Read 912 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
edl calls jtf a "terreorist organization"
« on: August 12, 2011, 06:46:08 PM »
http://englishdefenceleague.org/the-english-defence-league-standing-firm/

It talks about roberta moore leaving edl, amongst other things. Completely insulting our movement!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: edl calls jtf a "terreorist organization"
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 06:54:15 PM »
They even say that the state of israel has called our movement a "terreorist organization". We are a law obiding movement.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 06:56:31 PM »
They even say that the state of israel has called our movement a "terreorist organization". We are a law obiding movement.

Indeed... All those who try to slander JTF all don't realize that we are not Kach which was labelled a 'terrorist organization' by some... I am not aware that JTF is considered as such... Some consider us 'extremist' but even that label is misleading. We support a Nationalistic Jewish State which some people find extreme...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 07:02:45 PM »
Indeed... All those who try to slander JTF all don't realize that we are not Kach which was labelled a 'terrorist organization' by some... I am not aware that JTF is considered as such... Some consider us 'extremist' but even that label is misleading. We support a Nationalistic Jewish State which some people find extreme...

Why did we even want to get an alliance with them in the first place if they were going to be so hostile?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 07:12:24 PM »
Us terrorists? Then what is hamas and islam?

Yimachshmo to the  edl!  Especially for the lies they claim about our movement which isn't even close to being terrorist.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 07:33:46 PM »
Its the British government whom are terrorists. The chutzpa of the EDL. Yimachshemo Vazichro.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 07:37:37 PM »
jtf is not as terrorist as combat 18 or other neo-nazis :::D
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 07:55:42 PM »
Why did we even want to get an alliance with them in the first place if they were going to be so hostile?

I myself was always against an alliance with them. I always suspect that they still harbor neo-nazi sentiments... But I dont know much. I was just concerned that JTFs main message would get muddied by being connected with them.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 08:17:59 PM »
they also say we are against christians. But indeed  we are against homosexuality. They say we are against the blacks. We despise immoral culture and deeds. It doesn't matter what ethnicity the people are. But we are against mainstream black leaders for there jew hatred.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 10:18:04 PM »
The decision made by individuals within the EDL Jewish Division to ally themselves with the JTF (Jewish Task Force), an organisation whose leader, Victor Vancier, was imprisoned on terrorism charges, was made without the authority of the EDL Leadership, and we have ensured that all ties have been severed with that organisation. Israel itself has proscribed the JTF as a terrorist organisation, and Vancier has been recorded making incredibly offensive and inflammatory statements about black people, Christians, and homosexuals. This could hardly be further from the objectives and beliefs of the English Defence League, and it is hugely disappointing that in the fallout of this sorry episode a small number of Jewish Division members saw fit to make personal attacks on members of the EDL Support Group for criticising their decision to align themselves with known
extremists.

We once again wish to make it entirely clear that we never have and never will support any individuals or organisations that advocate violence, be it in defence of the Jewish people or in order to advance any other cause (including, of course, attacks against Muslims). Whilst we acknowledge the difference between a non-violent approach and total pacifism, we maintain that the only time violence can be justified is in immediate self-defence, and subject to the laws of the land. We believe that the JTF’s stance and the personal example of its leader go well beyond this. Our commitment has always been to peaceful protest, and we will never do anything to undermine this.

What people write here is completely normal for me. I do not know any Serb from region of country where my family comes from to have different beliefs than JTF members.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 11:57:07 PM »
I myself was always against an alliance with them. I always suspect that they still harbor neo-nazi sentiments... But I dont know much. I was just concerned that JTFs main message would get muddied by being connected with them.

I hardly believe that they were neo-nazis. And yes, we need more alliances like this. Right-wing Jewish groups, JTF in particular, must unite with the most hardcore political groups of the European far-right movement. We need to make more alliances with non-antisemitic white nationalist groups such as Council of Conservative Citizens. Trust me, if radical islamists attempt to create a hardcore alliance with different neo-Nazi/anti-Zionist groups, why can't we?

I think I should quote the ost recent example - an open letter to osama bin laden from the aryan nations leader, august kreiSS:
I send a message of thanks and well-wishes to the methods and works of groups on the Islamic front against the jew such as Al-Qaeda and Sheik Usama Bin Ladin, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and to all Jihadis worldwide who fight for the glory of the Khilafah and the downfall of the anti-life and anti-freedom System prevalent on this earth today.

Kreis continues by saying (sic), " I ask our Islamic fellow fighters against jewry to remember the co-operation between Mufti Haj Mohammad Amin al-Husseini and Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler during the last century and to remember that all that is of the past it is our duty to surpass!"

While I am not openly calling for the alliance with some neo-nazis but at least with those who want to figth islam as much as we do. So, if it is a chance, why not? EDL support Israel and want muslim dogs out of Britain, so do we.

Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2011, 05:00:16 AM »
This is a disgusting statement. Simply disgusting. I am so angry.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2011, 09:15:03 AM »
Tsk Tsk Tsk
Have they done it again. That tongue lashing I gave them last time has worn off.

I shall have to bring out the heavy guns.  :nuke:
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf