Author Topic: michelle bachman wins straw poll!  (Read 3573 times)

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
Re: michelle bachman wins straw poll!
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2011, 10:59:08 AM »
Just because I referred to him as the mormon does not mean that's the only reason he won't be ekected.  There are plenty.   But I do wonder how could evangelicals come out and vote for a mormon who is pro abortion?  Without the evangelical vote, any republican is doomed.   You still haven't said why romney is any good you just keep putting down Iowa.

Then again you are also the guy who said jerusalem doesn't belong to the Jews so I'm not surprised by your lack of good judgement.
I want you to tell us how Bachmann will get elected when she is telling people that paid into social security and medicare for 20, 30, 40 years that when the time comes she's WEANING people off it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2011, 11:07:09 AM »
[Iquote author=Neptun link=topic=56793.msg514344#msg514344 date=1313329566]
As a non Jew, I have noticed something, when I am around Jews and that is there are allot of focus on who is an anti semitic and who is not. if someone is labeled anti semitic, many Jews don't want to be exposed to what they have to say and cut that information off. I think, it is a wrong tactic because:

Sun Tzu - The art of War:
"So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself."

I read globalist/Elite(Supporters of the Nazis) documents and talk with them to understand how they think and feel and I'm open about my views with them, that I'm against NWO. You have to know your enemy.

I also look into information from all kind of sources, because I use connect the dots tactic:

Every dot represents information and if you are neutral about information and look at many dots/information, you will see the bigger picture. If you on the other hand only stick to the dots that you like, you will see the world from an ant's perspective. Ant's get squashed, because they don't see, when there is a big tyrant around.

When I use the words "Fractional Reserve Banking" 99% did not know what it was. It is this kind of ignorance that is dangerous, because the writing is on the wall. We are getting into a fascistic time much worse than Nazi Germany. Today we are all Jews in Nazi Germany!

There where many Jews that flee Nazi Germany, because they could see it was getting dangerous. I am planing to flee Denmark or Europe soon.

Those that didn't flee suffered extremely and I often think about the horrors they experienced. I also had a family member in a concentration camp. He was not Jewish, he was in a union. It was a brother of my Granddad. My Granddad from Italy was close to being shot several times, because he supported the resistance against Mussolini.
[/quote]

There is no blessing supporting a person who curses the jewish people. That brings a curse to that person.  Ron paul is a nut.  Stay off the drugs.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2011, 11:13:09 AM »
[Iquote author=Neptun link=topic=56793.msg514344#msg514344 date=1313329566]
As a non Jew, I have noticed something, when I am around Jews and that is there are allot of focus on who is an anti semitic and who is not. if someone is labeled anti semitic, many Jews don't want to be exposed to what they have to say and cut that information off. I think, it is a wrong tactic because:

Sun Tzu - The art of War:
"So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself."

I read globalist/Elite(Supporters of the Nazis) documents and talk with them to understand how they think and feel and I'm open about my views with them, that I'm against NWO. You have to know your enemy.

I also look into information from all kind of sources, because I use connect the dots tactic:

Every dot represents information and if you are neutral about information and look at many dots/information, you will see the bigger picture. If you on the other hand only stick to the dots that you like, you will see the world from an ant's perspective. Ant's get squashed, because they don't see, when there is a big tyrant around.

When I use the words "Fractional Reserve Banking" 99% did not know what it was. It is this kind of ignorance that is dangerous, because the writing is on the wall. We are getting into a fascistic time much worse than Nazi Germany. Today we are all Jews in Nazi Germany!

There where many Jews that flee Nazi Germany, because they could see it was getting dangerous. I am planing to flee Denmark or Europe soon.

Those that didn't flee suffered extremely and I often think about the horrors they experienced. I also had a family member in a concentration camp. He was not Jewish, he was in a union. It was a brother of my Granddad. My Granddad from Italy was close to being shot several times, because he supported the resistance against Mussolini.

There is no blessing supporting a person who curses the jewish people. That brings a curse to that person.  Ron paul is a nut.  Stay off the drugs.

In what way does he curse the Jews?
Freedom is not given, it is taken, either by tyrants or you the public!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2011, 11:21:21 AM »
He supports iran's right to create nuclear weapons, which would be used against israelis and americans.

He says 9/11 was america's fault thereby ignoring the lunacy and cancer of islam.  A lot of neo nazis support him.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2011, 11:36:10 AM »
In what way does he curse the Jews?
Are you kidding? Ron Paul would have Israel carved up like a Kosher chicken... Half the problems in the world are attributed to Israels existence according to him... You must not listen closely to what he says or your using selective hearing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2011, 11:53:22 AM »
Idiot republicans will pick Perry or Romney and wonder why nothing changes when Obama is defeated.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2011, 12:20:45 PM »
Idiot republicans will pick Perry or Romney and wonder why nothing changes when Obama is defeated.
I am not so sure Romney or even Perry will be as bad as our shvartza President... Keep in mind that unlike the shvartza President did the Republicans may not control all three branches of the government... Bush the second was given that gift for part of his first term and let it slide through his fingers... As I said anything but the shvartza President for me is an improvement.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2011, 12:34:12 PM »
I want you to tell us how Bachmann will get elected when she is telling people that paid into social security and medicare for 20, 30, 40 years that when the time comes she's WEANING people off it.

That's exactly what we need to do!   Painful, not happy, but what MUST be done or else 20 and 30 years from now there will literally be NOTHING left for the future generations.   Should the desires of ONE GENERATION to live comfortably destroy the fiscal future for all generations?   We need to start making meaningful cuts now so that the program itself doesn't go defunct with nothing left for its current young contributors who are forced to put their hard-earned money into it but will get nothing back if no changes are made.   Ponzi schemes can't last forever.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2011, 12:42:45 PM »
That's exactly what we need to do!   Painful, not happy, but what MUST be done or else 20 and 30 years from now there will literally be NOTHING left for the future generations.   Should the desires of ONE GENERATION to live comfortably destroy the fiscal future for all generations?   We need to start making meaningful cuts now so that the program itself doesn't go defunct with nothing left for its current young contributors who are forced to put their hard-earned money into it but will get nothing back if no changes are made.   Ponzi schemes can't last forever.
Do you mind telling us how much social security and medicare years you have paid in???
Thank you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2011, 12:43:30 PM »
I WANT TO KNOW WHERE AND WHEN I SAID JERUSALEM DOES NOT BELONG TO THE JEWS, I SAID THE JEWS DON'T OWN THE HOLY LAND THEY ARE KEEPERS OF THE HOLY LAND.  So you believe holy land can be OWNED?

Please read the Bible.  It says many times over again that God will GIVE the land that he promised to abraham isaac and jacob, to their descendants the Jews.   It nowhere says we are "Keepers" or holders.  Who do. You think we are holding it for, your messiah?    The Bible disagrees with you.   God tells the Jews to settle the land, conquer it and POSSESS it, that means ownership.   God bequeathed that particular land to us.  If we merit according to GOD (not political pundits or theologians) then we stay.   Gentiles can enjoy all the other land in the world.   And no one said they can't visit if Jews own the holy land, but Jews do own it.     Also learn about property rights.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2011, 12:47:27 PM »
That's exactly what we need to do!   Painful, not happy, but what MUST be done or else 20 and 30 years from now there will literally be NOTHING left for the future generations.   Should the desires of ONE GENERATION to live comfortably destroy the fiscal future for all generations?   We need to start making meaningful cuts now so that the program itself doesn't go defunct with nothing left for its current young contributors who are forced to put their hard-earned money into it but will get nothing back if no changes are made.   Ponzi schemes can't last forever.
The point is there are millions of people like me that will not vote for a right wing nut like bachmann, what has to be done is the government has to stop taking the money out of these programs and using it for other things.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2011, 12:51:24 PM »
Who would you want them to pick?, unelectable Bachmann or Gringrich?

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2011, 01:15:59 PM »
He supports iran's right to create nuclear weapons, which would be used against israelis and americans.

He says 9/11 was america's fault thereby ignoring the lunacy and cancer of islam.  A lot of neo nazis support him.

Do you believe US should act as a global police force?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2011, 01:20:27 PM »

Isolationism will result in Americas destruction. In this day and age there are too many agents working against America for America to turn its back on its strategic interests. You use the double-speak term 'global police force' which is not what we are suggesting. America needs to support its strategic partners as it has in the past. For America to turn its back on Israel would be a catastrophe for America and Israel.

JTF actually supports America cutting handouts to Israel. Israel needs to be self-sufficient. But there is a difference between weaning off the payola from America and America turnings its back on its long time ally in the region. Ron Paul is a disgusting stinking piece of neo-nazi scum for feeding on the anti-semitic wave which is spreading in this country. Sure you can gain votes on the backs of Israelis and Jews but didn't Hitler himself do that too?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2011, 01:33:07 PM »

The US, like Ron Paul has said, should not waste its money on nation building etc.  JTF takes this stance too.

The only thing the US should really do outside of its borders,as far as I can think in a fiscal way, is that if there is a nation that is threatening them or threatening Israel, the US, if it can, should bomb them...like let's say Iran... If not ISrael, the US should bomb their nuclear program...and 8 years later, Iran will start again, and the US shoudl go back and just bomb them.

There is no point in pulling off an Iraq and committing troops; or even with Afghanistan or Libya.

Do a bomb run, and let it be...or in the case of Libya..let those animals kill each other.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2011, 02:02:21 PM »
The point is there are millions of people like me that will not vote for a right wing nut like bachmann, what has to be done is the government has to stop taking the money out of these programs and using it for other things.

Rightwing nuts? Lol.

What about her is nuts?  How about instead of calling names you offer a valid criticism instead?  I'm waiting.

There were millions of americans who said they would not vote for a lefting but like obama.  But that didn't stop the dems.  And there were enough millions who wanted "change" and voted for him so he did get elected.   Real simple process, you put your strongest candidate forward and then promote relentlessly.

The problem is not the govt stealing money out of the soc. Security coffers.   Unless one is unaware of the numbers, that is not the problem.   The problem is the math.  There is only 2 trillion to blow through until the program is bankrupt.   And in only about 1 decade the program costs will exceed tax revenues, so give it maybe 3 decades after that (the year 2040 ish?) Until there is zero left for anyone.   The longer we ignore this problem, the more catastrophic it will be.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2011, 02:15:49 PM »
Rightwing nuts? Lol.

What about her is nuts?  How about instead of calling names you offer a valid criticism instead?  I'm waiting.

There were millions of americans who said they would not vote for a lefting but like obama.  But that didn't stop the dems.  And there were enough millions who wanted "change" and voted for him so he did get elected.   Real simple process, you put your strongest candidate forward and then promote relentlessly.

The problem is not the govt stealing money out of the soc. Security coffers.   Unless one is unaware of the numbers, that is not the problem.   The problem is the math.  There is only 2 trillion to blow through until the program is bankrupt.   And in only about 1 decade the program costs will exceed tax revenues, so give it maybe 3 decades after that (the year 2040 ish?) Until there is zero left for anyone.   The longer we ignore this problem, the more catastrophic it will be.
The old mentality that an ultra conservative can get elected in this country is over, the make up of the country is different now and you and everyone else has to face the facts.
Bachmann is a tea party wacko, don't you listen and read what the majority of the American people are saying now?, they are saying the tea party is too far to the right.
I will say it again and it's a fact that the money for these programs is and has been used for other things, it has been all the presidents private bank.
Bachmann was against the stimulus but her hand was out for the money, she wants medicare and medicaid cut but her husband made a lot of money off it.  So it's do as I say not as I do.
Bachmann has no experience putting her in the white house is like putting a community organizer in.
No thanks I will pass on her, but I wish you luck with her.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2011, 02:26:27 PM »

First of all obama had all the black vote, even the dead ones voted for him and all the moron college kids and most of the independents.   Now how many people do you think will vote for a too far to the right tea party candidate like Bachmann?
What vote is she going to get?, there are not enough ultra conservatives in the country and she's not going to get the independents because they just won't vote that leaves obama with his black, college morons and liberals which would be enough to get him re-elected.
If you have someone like Romney or Perry who can get the republican, independent and even conservative democrats they can beat obama.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2011, 02:33:33 PM »
They can beat Obama and then what? Continue the same policies but at 60mph instead of 100mph.

[censored] the RINO scum. Conservative or nothing!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2011, 02:37:16 PM »
The old mentality that an ultra conservative can get elected in this country is over, the make up of the country is different now and you and everyone else has to face the facts.
Bachmann is a tea party wacko, don't you listen and read what the majority of the American people are saying now?, they are saying the tea party is too far to the right.
I will say it again and it's a fact that the money for these programs is and has been used for other things, it has been all the presidents private bank.
Bachmann was against the stimulus but her hand was out for the money, she wants medicare and medicaid cut but her husband made a lot of money off it.  So it's do as I say not as I do.
Bachmann has no experience putting her in the white house is like putting a community organizer in.
No thanks I will pass on her, but I wish you luck with her.

Again you call people nuts but don't offer substantive criticism on their views or policies.  That is cheap ad hominem and nothing more.   Just because the leftwing fringe calls the tea party too conservative and writes it in the papers and on blogs and messageboards does not make it so and does not mean millions of americans agree.  Forget about wings and think about policies.  The tea party is trying to save this country from self destruction and they have millions of supporters.  Its our millions vs obamas millions.  If you dilute the candidate you give the leftwing nut more strength. If the policies are explained americans will accept them.   Americans liked obamas talk and his amorphous policies so they voted for him even though he's a leftwing nut.  You say "ill say it again" regarding the govt taking money out of s.s. coffers but why say again what I've already refuted with facts.    The govt does not have to touch that money, but in 10 years or less TAX REVENUES WILL BE LESS THAN THE REQUIRED COSTS FOR THE CURRENT SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM.  THAT IS THE FACT, JACK.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2011, 04:03:09 PM »
Too many in this country are without jobs or homes.  Even if they dont watch the news, most of them will think they need a change. That change will be the GOP pick.  I'm going to support the best candidate for that job and that is Bachman.

In NYC when it was against David dinkens guilani was the best pick.  I think something similar will take place.

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2011, 04:54:58 PM »
This is my opinion. The Elite(NWO) that controls US pretends to be friends of Israel, but this is only short term. Then they will backstap Israel.
"Obama Sees ’67 Borders as Starting Point for Peace Deal"
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/20/world/middleeast/20speech.html?pagewanted=all

We all know Gaza Peace means better positions for these guys:

Why is it US and NATO is supporting Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood overthrow the Arab leaders in the middle east?
When they get in power, they will become a bigger threat to Israel than today.

"Libya: the West and al-Qaeda on the same side
Statements of support for Libya's revolution by al-Qaeda and leading Islamists have led to fears that military action by the West might be playing into the hands of its ideological enemies."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8391632/Libya-the-West-and-al-Qaeda-on-the-same-side.html

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2011, 05:19:01 PM »
This is my opinion. The Elite(NWO) that controls US pretends to be friends of Israel, but this is only short term. Then they will backstap Israel.
"Obama Sees ’67 Borders as Starting Point for Peace Deal"
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/20/world/middleeast/20speech.html?pagewanted=all

We all know Gaza Peace means better positions for these guys:

Why is it US and NATO is supporting Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood overthrow the Arab leaders in the middle east?
When they get in power, they will become a bigger threat to Israel than today.

"Libya: the West and al-Qaeda on the same side
Statements of support for Libya's revolution by al-Qaeda and leading Islamists have led to fears that military action by the West might be playing into the hands of its ideological enemies."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8391632/Libya-the-West-and-al-Qaeda-on-the-same-side.html
Because of oil and oil money. Because more people in the Muslim world equals more money to big corporations to buy their products. Also the more people the more votes.

These higher ups don't believe in Gd and are slime.  I support jtf because our only authority is Gd and there is no compromising our principles.

Abraham, our great forefather,compromised once by making a peace treaty with the philistine king which involved letting him have part of the land Gd gave to Abraham.  This resulted in abraham's punishment to sacrifice his son issac which ended up being a test.  However, forever since, the philistines were always the thorn on the side of the future Israelite kingdoms.

Lesson learned, you don't compromise on Gd's rules.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2011, 06:01:01 PM »
Rightwing nuts? Lol.

In a way it is the fact that the government stole the money by using the money for everything under the sun instead of allowing it to be invested in a way that had some return... Granted the numbers today are not favorable however that was not always the case... The sad fact is that the government is now be on the hook for the money which means taxpayers in general... Possibly a point of use tax sales tax should be imposed that would get all the fish in the barrel and not just the people who were forced to pay into  a  system already that will give them little or no return... Social Security was said to be a Trust Fund however I don't see that as being the case and as G.W.Bush said

The week after his State of the Union speech, Bush downplayed the importance of the Trust Fund:

Some in our country think that Social Security is a trust fund – in other words, there's a pile of money being accumulated. That's just simply not true. The money – payroll taxes going into the Social Security are spent. They're spent on benefits and they're spent on government programs. There is no trust.[13]

If the people who paid into the system fail to rear up when the government claims it has to make cuts they will be giving the government the green light to make changes that will make it almost impossible for most Americans to collect  even a portion of the money they paid in... The thing to remember is most people were forced to contribute into the system.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2011, 06:18:03 PM »
A good sign.  But the straw polls seem to always give the little guy the edge.  In the end, it always seems like the candidate with the money (Romney) wins the nomination.