Author Topic: michelle bachman wins straw poll!  (Read 3571 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
michelle bachman wins straw poll!
« on: August 13, 2011, 08:46:41 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/13/michele-bachmann-iowa-straw-poll-results_n_926273.html

This disproves the theory that some jtf'rs have that she is not electable. I was right on this one.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: michelle bachman wins straw poll!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 08:57:05 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/13/michele-bachmann-iowa-straw-poll-results_n_926273.html

This disproves the theory that some jtf'rs have that she is not electable. I was right on this one.
She did well however when Ron Paul comes in second it sort of takes some of the glory out of the win... It's not the primary that will be the problem for her it will be the general election.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 09:18:12 PM »
She did well however when Ron Paul comes in second it sort of takes some of the glory out of the win... It's not the primary that will be the problem for her it will be the general election.

I disagree, I think she will do great because people are starving. People will vote for the person who is going to provide them the oppurtunity to work hence feed themselfs and there familys.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 10:28:26 PM »
Bachmann - Perry combo sounds like the ideal ticket!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 10:35:59 PM »

And u think the mormon will have it any easier in a general election?   I agree with proud jew. 
If the primary is not a problem for bachmann, then that's the candidate!    Its time to stop playing ball with the dems (like in the debt ceiling charade) and time to bring our a-game like the dems bring theirs.

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 10:48:00 PM »
The only one to vote for is Ron Paul. He is the only candidate that is a constitutionalists and deals with the Fractional Reserve System scam.

Did you know banks can lend out 10 times or more, than they have in the reserve and charge interests? When they lack money in the reserve, they go to the government and ask for bailout money and threaten to take down the economy, if trillions of Dollars is not given to them. It is economic terrorism!

If this problem is not addressed by Ms Bachmann, then she is not a good choice.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 11:27:46 PM by Neptun »
Freedom is not given, it is taken, either by tyrants or you the public!

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 10:49:12 PM »

Bachmann is unelectable, if I'm not mistaken she is originally from Iowa and besides they vote with kernels of corn.
Bachmann is never going to win anything else and if she does by some miracle get the republican nomination we than have obama for another 4 years.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 10:50:55 PM »
They vote with kernels of corn, Ron Paul second, how can anyone take this serious.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 11:01:02 PM »
And u think the mormon will have it any easier in a general election?   I agree with proud jew. 
If the primary is not a problem for bachmann, then that's the candidate!    Its time to stop playing ball with the dems (like in the debt ceiling charade) and time to bring our a-game like the dems bring theirs.
That Mormon thing is old, the people do not look at things like that any more, they said a Catholic could never be president and guess what we had one.
Bachmann can ever get elected, only the dreamers believe it and that's what will get obama elected again.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 11:37:45 PM »
It is scary that Ron Paul came in second. He is not a friend of the Jewish people and he is shaping up to be an enemy of the Jews and of Israel. Isolationist policies are one thing, but to turn your back on an ally like Ron Paul intends to do is downright foolhardy. I say Ron Paul is wicked and the only reason he is involved with the Republican party is to help the democrats. The fact that the liberal news sources including the San Francisco Chronicle are putting their editorial might behind Ron Paul is in order to reduce the power of Republican votes. I sure don't want this tumor named Ron Paul to get anywhere near the seat of power in this country.

If RP is the Republican nominee I just may not vote in this election, or I may waste it on a third party...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 04:50:06 AM »
That Mormon thing is old, the people do not look at things like that any more, they said a Catholic could never be president and guess what we had one.
Bachmann can ever get elected, only the dreamers believe it and that's what will get obama elected again.

Just because I referred to him as the mormon does not mean that's the only reason he won't be ekected.  There are plenty.   But I do wonder how could evangelicals come out and vote for a mormon who is pro abortion?  Without the evangelical vote, any republican is doomed.   You still haven't said why romney is any good you just keep putting down Iowa.

Then again you are also the guy who said jerusalem doesn't belong to the Jews so I'm not surprised by your lack of good judgement.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 05:22:44 AM »
Now that Perry is running too, each of them is an obstacle to the other. I hope the combine forces. Bachman is the better of the too but realistically if she can't win then it would be best if she helped Perry win rather than fight him and see Romney clinch the nomination.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2011, 05:47:22 AM »
It is scary that Ron Paul came in second. He is not a friend of the Jewish people and he is shaping up to be an enemy of the Jews and of Israel. Isolationist policies are one thing, but to turn your back on an ally like Ron Paul intends to do is downright foolhardy. I say Ron Paul is wicked and the only reason he is involved with the Republican party is to help the democrats. The fact that the liberal news sources including the San Francisco Chronicle are putting their editorial might behind Ron Paul is in order to reduce the power of Republican votes. I sure don't want this tumor named Ron Paul to get anywhere near the seat of power in this country.

If RP is the Republican nominee I just may not vote in this election, or I may waste it on a third party...

It is scary that Ron Paul came in second for many reasons including the fact of his positions on Israel... The man says a few things here and there that make a small amount of sense however in the long run America could not be a world power with policy like his... The day has long passed where policy like his could be put forward... America can not sit on the side lines and allow China, Russia and Europe dictate world policy... I don't know what the people of Iowa were thinking but I do know for a heartland state Iowa is more of a blue state then it is red... I would love to see Bachmann run with the ball right into the oval office however as attractive as she may be to conservative Republicans  she will not do as well with moderates and the crossover vote... This will doom her chances in the general election... It's still early to say the country may be ready for someone with her policies like hers because of how things are going... Its good that most of the Republicans who are in the running are keeping the gloves on and not needlessly riping each other apart this early in the game... There is a spot for Bachmann on the upcoming ticket I however as of now I don't see it being in the drivers seat.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2011, 06:04:29 AM »
The only one to vote for is Ron Paul. He is the only candidate that is a constitutionalists and deals with the Fractional Reserve System scam.

Did you know banks can lend out 10 times or more, than they have in the reserve and charge interests? When they lack money in the reserve, they go to the government and ask for bailout money and threaten to take down the economy, if trillions of Dollars is not given to them. It is economic terrorism!

Ron Paul and his supporters are anti Israel                  http://www.ronpaul.com/2010-06-03/ron-paul-u-s-shouldnt-support-israels-gaza-blockade/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2011, 06:13:56 AM »
Ronald Paul hates America as well as Israel.Paul should join Code Pink          

« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 07:35:21 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 06:33:09 AM »
Just because I referred to him as the mormon does not mean that's the only reason he won't be ekected.  There are plenty.   But I do wonder how could evangelicals come out and vote for a mormon who is pro abortion?  Without the evangelical vote, any republican is doomed.   You still haven't said why romney is any good you just keep putting down Iowa.

Then again you are also the guy who said jerusalem doesn't belong to the Jews so I'm not surprised by your lack of good judgement.
Romney, Perry, Bachmann it makes very little difference to me in the long run because if you put each of them under the magnifying glass they will have similar flaws... I always have to laugh when people say Romney's policy was that of a liberal when he was governor...Look at the state he was governing how far do you think he would have got trying to impose conservative policy? Bachmann started out with the peanut farmer and Perry's track record is not all that great either... Romney has spoken about the Mormon issue many times and I think he has made it clear that he has take the more modern approach to the religion... The Jerusalem statement is funny... Did he actually say that? Then again there are people in the government of Israel that feel the same way so I guess there are many people that do believe that garbage.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 06:40:38 AM by cjd »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 07:13:24 AM »

Some of the things he talks about are very good but there are some major problems with him. First he's an anti-Semite, so he would never be supported here at JTF for that reason. He went so far as to accept money from Whorefront's Don Black and then refuse to return that money when he found out what had happened. This picture ring a bell?

I don't think JTF will be supporting him any time soon!

Another huge problem with him is that as a libertarian, he supports open borders. Completely open borders actually serve the NWO agenda (erasing borders is a prerequisite to a one world government after all). Also open borders are helping to destroy America.

We're not going to have an ideal candidate but Ron Paul is much worse than Bachmann.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 07:28:37 AM »
Ruby what kind of district does he represent a Mexican district

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2011, 07:33:33 AM »
Ruby what kind of district does he represent a Mexican district

Mexicans would be significant but a lot of non-Mexicans too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas's_14th_congressional_district

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2011, 07:44:17 AM »
Mexicans would be significant but a lot of non-Mexicans too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas's_14th_congressional_district
It's a pretty well off distract .Well it's not poor                     Median income    $41,335

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2011, 07:46:41 AM »
They vote with kernels of corn, Ron Paul second, how can anyone take this serious.

Straw poll doesn't mean anything.  And ron paul had a cult following to these events.

While ron paul makes some good points about some things, he is a muslim nazi supporter and blames 9/11 on us policy. He doesn't get it that islam is the cause for terrorism. Tell about a dangerous fool. It's like saying that the rape victim is at fault for being a female.

Neptun, I urge you to not support ron paul. He is not what you think he is. If you support the jewish people and israel, then don't support him.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2011, 09:29:04 AM »
Well even if he is president chasvchallila. His policies that he would introduce against israel with his anti semetic tendancies will backfire on him and help israel. Hashem allways works in mysterious ways. Besides that even if he cuts foreign aid to israel thinking it will harm us but in fact it will help israel. Besides ending foreign aid to israel is one of the top 5 points on the issues page. I also find it funny that alot of arabs think that if the us cuts foreign aid to israel that she will be vulnerable for destruction.

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2011, 09:46:06 AM »

Straw poll doesn't mean anything.  And ron paul had a cult following to these events.

While ron paul makes some good points about some things, he is a muslim nazi supporter and blames 9/11 on us policy. He doesn't get it that islam is the cause for terrorism. Tell about a dangerous fool. It's like saying that the rape victim is at fault for being a female.

Neptun, I urge you to not support ron paul. He is not what you think he is. If you support the jewish people and israel, then don't support him.
As a non Jew, I have noticed something, when I am around Jews and that is there are allot of focus on who is an anti semitic and who is not. if someone is labeled anti semitic, many Jews don't want to be exposed to what they have to say and cut that information off. I think, it is a wrong tactic because:

Sun Tzu - The art of War:
"So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself."

I read globalist/Elite(Supporters of the Nazis) documents and talk with them to understand how they think and feel and I'm open about my views with them, that I'm against NWO. You have to know your enemy.

I also look into information from all kind of sources, because I use connect the dots tactic:

Every dot represents information and if you are neutral about information and look at many dots/information, you will see the bigger picture. If you on the other hand only stick to the dots that you like, you will see the world from an ant's perspective. Ant's get squashed, because they don't see, when there is a big tyrant around.

When I use the words "Fractional Reserve Banking" 99% did not know what it was. It is this kind of ignorance that is dangerous, because the writing is on the wall. We are getting into a fascistic time much worse than Nazi Germany. Today we are all Jews in Nazi Germany!

There where many Jews that flee Nazi Germany, because they could see it was getting dangerous. I am planing to flee Denmark or Europe soon.

Those that didn't flee suffered extremely and I often think about the horrors they experienced. I also had a family member in a concentration camp. He was not Jewish, he was in a union. It was a brother of my Granddad. My Granddad from Italy was close to being shot several times, because he supported the resistance against Mussolini.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 10:00:31 AM by Neptun »
Freedom is not given, it is taken, either by tyrants or you the public!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2011, 10:23:40 AM »
Well even if he is president chasvchallila. His policies that he would introduce against israel with his anti semetic tendancies will backfire on him and help israel. Hashem allways works in mysterious ways. Besides that even if he cuts foreign aid to israel thinking it will harm us but in fact it will help israel. Besides ending foreign aid to israel is one of the top 5 points on the issues page. I also find it funny that alot of arabs think that if the us cuts foreign aid to israel that she will be vulnerable for destruction.
Do people actually exist that believe that idiot Ron Paul could ever be president  :::D  I mean come on!!  The man himself knows that he will never win the primary let alone a general election for that office... Even "Newt" Gingrich knows he isn't going anywhere past a primary run... For most of the people running right now its a path way to the speech circuit and book sellers nothing more... Look forward to the main course don't fill up so much on the "lokshen".

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2011, 10:56:07 AM »

I WANT TO KNOW WHERE AND WHEN I SAID JERUSALEM DOES NOT BELONG TO THE JEWS, I SAID THE JEWS DON'T OWN THE HOLY LAND THEY ARE KEEPERS OF THE HOLY LAND.  So you believe holy land can be OWNED?