Author Topic: Col. ALLEN WEST ON RON PAUL  (Read 1576 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
Re: Col. ALLEN WEST ON RON PAUL
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 10:31:59 AM »
The biggest threat to the US and the rest of the world is the Fed(private bank) and the banks creating money out of thin air with Fractional Reserve Banking. Name me one candidate that deals with it other than Ron Paul?
Freedom is not given, it is taken, either by tyrants or you the public!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 10:42:21 AM »
I said most of my money is in gold in gold i poses most banks do fractional banking it's well known thats why i have a small checking account and small banking acount only
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 10:51:24 AM »
The biggest threat to the US and the rest of the world is the Fed(private bank) and the banks creating money out of thin air with Fractional Reserve Banking. Name me one candidate that deals with it other than Ron Paul?

Don't be so quick to totally condemn the Federal Reserve bank... Todays America could not live under a monetary system fixed to a gold or silver standard as it did a hundred years ago... It's the lack of fiscal restraint that is the problem not reserve bank itself... Dr. Paul's cure may end up being worse then the sickness itself for many Americans.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 10:54:20 AM »
mord,

That is very wise!

The problem is most people are not as smart as you and when the paper money loses its value and the dollar collapses, you will have to deal with other peoples problems.

If we don't stop Fractional Reserve Banking and use a gold and silver standard like Ron Paul says. our society is domed.  This is the biggest problem we have right now!

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 10:56:56 AM »
Don't be so quick to totally condemn the Federal Reserve bank... Todays America could not live under a monetary system fixed to a gold or silver standard as it did a hundred years ago... It's the lack of fiscal restraint that is the problem not reserve bank itself... Dr. Paul's cure may end up being worse then the sickness itself for many Americans.

Why is making money out of thin air(Fractional Reserve Banking) a good idea?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 11:01:59 AM »
Why is making money out of thin air(Fractional Reserve Banking) a good idea?
In my opinion to a small extent it is... It gives the system some flexibility... The money supply should be regulated to what the government of the United States can absorb... What's going on now is way out of proportion.

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 11:10:22 AM »
In my opinion to a small extent it is... It gives the system some flexibility... The money supply should be regulated to what the government of the United States can absorb... What's going on now is way out of proportion.

How is it giving it flexibility and what do you mean with this:"The money supply should be regulated to what the government of the United States can absorb"

Fractional reserve banking in my opinion is the same as counterfeiting.
If you did like the banks do, you would be charged with counterfeiting. Quite funny.

"all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."
George Orwell - Animal Farm

Alan Greenspan: "WE CAN ALWAYS PRINT MORE MONEY "

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 11:19:44 AM »
How is it giving it flexibility and what do you mean with this:"The money supply should be regulated to what the government of the United States can absorb"

Fractional reserve banking in my opinion is the same as counterfeiting.
If you did like the banks do, you would be charged with counterfeiting. Quite funny.

"all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."
George Orwell - Animal Farm

Alan Greenspan: "WE CAN ALWAYS PRINT MORE MONEY "

Greenspan was an idiot... You can't always print more money but you could from time to time raise or lower the amount of cash in circulation as the system requires... The problem now is they are flooding the system in order to correct problems created in other segments of the economy...

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 12:24:24 PM »
Lol at the paulites.

We are not switching to gold or silver as the currency.  Ever.   Time to get over that.

There is no way that a gold standard could keep the level of liquidity required for trade in today's economy, simple as that.   Anyone who thinks otherwise is dreaming.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 12:25:14 PM »
Lol at the paulites.

We are not switching to gold or silver as the currency.  Ever.   Time to get over that.

There is no way that a gold standard could keep the level of liquidity required for trade in today's economy, simple as that.   Anyone who thinks otherwise is dreaming.
Well said!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »
allen west kicks butt...

I heard that john bolten has considered running too...although, it makes no sense for him to do it now.

First, the US needs to get its economy in order...and in 4 years or so, back to become a world power.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 12:24:28 PM »
What a brilliant man Col West is...These videos on JTF are wonderful!