Author Topic: Be careful who you meet offline  (Read 1972 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Be careful who you meet offline
« on: August 14, 2011, 11:51:05 AM »
Some people on this forum I wouldn't mind meeting in real life at all. Some of the people from here I've even spoken to on the phone. However there are some people I'd be extremely wary of, even some long-term members that are popular. Especially with new members don't assume they're good people because they post things you agree with. If someone does ask you to meet them in person then I would be very careful about that. They could be a Muslim or a Whorefronter who was using Taqqiya just so they could beat up/kill a JTFer.

If you do decide to meet someone met in a public place with lots of people around and if possible don't go alone. This might be common sense but it's a good reminder don't get in a car with anyone you don't know well.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:18:40 PM by cjd »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Be careful who you meet offline
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 11:53:46 AM »
It's the infiltrators job to agree with you and post things you will like.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 12:00:10 PM »
This should be emphasized particularly for female posters. You never know who is a sketchy piece of crap out there.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 12:24:07 PM »
Great post Rubystars!! People can never be too careful... Here in New York our JTF meetings  are a great place to meet other JTF members.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 10:48:16 PM »
Has someone offered to meet you RubyStars?  Unless one of the long time members here HAS ACTUALLY MET the person and knows they aren't a sociopath or nut case, I would politely decline.  Seriously.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 10:56:52 PM »
Has someone offered to meet you RubyStars?  Unless one of the long time members here HAS ACTUALLY MET the person and knows they aren't a sociopath or nut case, I would politely decline.  Seriously.

I did meet people I met online before one time and they were nice people but I met them in a very public place. There are some JTFers I've spoken to on the phone too. However you really, really have to use your judgment call about these things and be extremely careful. I think you have to be even more careful when it comes to a political forum like this. Someone can post a lot of things that you agree with and play along and be someone who seems like a really good member of the forum but then in reality they coud be a Muslim/Nazi infiltrator. So I think your approach to this is probably one of the best ones.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 10:58:14 PM »
Great post Rubystars!! People can never be too careful... Here in New York our JTF meetings  are a great place to meet other JTF members.   

I'd love to attend one one day. That would be a good safe way to meet some of our good friends here. :)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 12:12:07 PM »
Thanks for the tip, I agree with you, make sure you are in a place with lots of people and lights, and also carry some mace!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 04:19:24 PM »

That's right. I'm actually a 6ft12in 400LBs black guy just waiting to squash one of you.
As long as you meet in a public park or cafe there's really little to worry about. Meet close to a police station if you're afraid. Bring a loaded magnum.
Glance all over as you approach your target.
But, the person could look like a weakling who will gain your trust and bring you to his friend's place...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 08:08:38 PM »
That's right. I'm actually a 6ft12in 400LBs black guy just waiting to squash one of you.
As long as you meet in a public park or cafe there's really little to worry about. Meet close to a police station if you're afraid. Bring a loaded magnum.
But, the person could look like a weakling who will gain your trust and bring you to his friend's place...

Brother, then I know you can give me an mmmhmmm  :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 08:17:38 PM »

:::D That doesn't sound like the A.C.K I met and one of the JTF meetings but I will play along  with the drama ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 09:11:05 PM »
Rubystars you make a really great point. There are most certainly Pedofront spies here. At the same time, we are a law-abiding organization that has nothing to hide and we can't live in fear. We will all be safe if we exercise some common sense and get a feel for the reputation of any member we want to meet by asking around.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 09:18:06 PM »

Lol

Seriously tho if u meet in a public place with other people around it should be fine.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 11:16:58 AM »
It depends on how bad the Nazi/Muslim wants to hurt you. If they're willing to go to jail and/or don't care they might just shoot you no matter how public the place is as long as they can take out a right wing Jew or pro-Israel activist.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 01:52:25 PM »
It depends on how bad the Nazi/Muslim wants to hurt you. If they're willing to go to jail and/or don't care they might just shoot you no matter how public the place is as long as they can take out a right wing Jew or pro-Israel activist.
Don't forget that the law is also likely to look more mildly upon this than if a black or Muslim leader were assassinated. But we can't live in constant fear, just be smart.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 02:17:22 PM »
Don't forget that the law is also likely to look more mildly upon this than if a black or Muslim leader were assassinated. But we can't live in constant fear, just be smart.

You're right. :)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 06:27:37 PM »
Mizracho4life was asked me to meet him off line I wonder who it would have been if I said yes.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 09:33:54 PM »
Rubystars,

On this forum unless someone from JTF who is well known has laid eyes on them, knows them, and can vouch for them: under most circumstances please skip it

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 03:33:50 PM »
Mizracho4life was asked me to meet him off line I wonder who it would have been if I said yes.

People have been getting messages asking to meet offline which many of us think are unsafe. That's why I started this thread.

Rubystars,

On this forum unless someone from JTF who is well known has laid eyes on them, knows them, and can vouch for them: under most circumstances please skip it

Yes you're right. If in doubt at all just don't take the risk.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 02:15:14 PM »
I've meet a number of people from this forum in person. But it's a good idea to be careful
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 03:41:47 AM »
A .22 for every Jew!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2011, 11:16:30 AM »
I've meet a number of people from this forum in person. But it's a good idea to be careful

I'm not saying don't meet. It's just there have been some requests to meet lately from people that most of us don't trust and I want to remind JTFers to be extra careful especially since this is a political/religious forum and people who disagree on religion or politics can get pretty nasty about it sometimes.