Author Topic: Police Let Flash Mob Rob 7-11  (Read 2035 times)

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Police Let Flash Mob Rob 7-11
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 09:07:35 PM »
No moral values. No father. Mother craps out apelets for welfare checks.
Notice how all of them were young kids. Better yet, notice how the reporting avoids mentioning that these were vile ape savages.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 09:09:07 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/16/maryland.flash.mob/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/flash-mob-turns-felony-germantown/story?id=14316655

G-d help us if we dont stop the insane policies in America and Israel.
Talk about Planet of the Apes!  :o The store owner should have lit off a few [censored] chasers in the store and made the black roaches run around a little.  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 09:25:38 PM »
Did anyone notice that there was not a single white face in that entire crowd of animals? Actually they all seemed like darkies to me {very very dark}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 09:39:11 PM »
Did anyone notice that there was not a single white face in that entire crowd of animals? Actually they all seemed like darkies to me {very very dark}...

If there had been any white people in that store I think they might have been in a lot of danger actually.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 10:24:29 PM »
If there had been any white people in that store I think they might have been in a lot of danger actually.
That must be some neighborhood... I would be surprised if any white people even live around there... The police are playing with fire by not attempting to crack down on this sort of thing... The apes are going to try this with the wrong store owner and lead is going to fly... A good pump action 12 gauge in close quarters like that with some bird shot would cure most of the animals of their looting disorder  :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 03:44:41 PM »
That must be some neighborhood... I would be surprised if any white people even live around there...

Yes true, but there are people who are brainwashed enough to go into those types of neighborhoods because they think peace and tolerance work both ways. 

The police are playing with fire by not attempting to crack down on this sort of thing... The apes are going to try this with the wrong store owner and lead is going to fly... A good pump action 12 gauge in close quarters like that with some bird shot would cure most of the animals of their looting disorder  :)

Yes you're right.

Then we'll get to hear about how poor Da'Tarius was an honor student who was just 'turning his life around' and his mother will say "He was a good boy!!!"

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 07:49:33 PM »
The problem is that such a storeowner would likely face multiple first-degree murder counts for this, and face life without parole or worse.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 08:07:13 PM »
I should also add something else.  Let's say a store owner hypothetically shoots these feral black teens dead, and avoids jail, he or she will most likely get sued by the feral brat's family, and life will become hell for that person. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 08:46:15 PM »
I should also add something else.  Let's say a store owner hypothetically shoots these feral black teens dead, and avoids jail, he or she will most likely get sued by the feral brat's family, and life will become hell for that person.  

He's likely to be murdered by the dead 'young person' 's homies.

Ever notice how every school-age black male that gets killed and reported on the news was an 'honor student'? The black community must be full of geniuses.  :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 08:48:21 PM »
I should also add something else.  Let's say a store owner hypothetically shoots these feral black teens dead, and avoids jail, he or she will most likely get sued by the feral brat's family, and life will become hell for that person.  

A person MUST defend himself and his property. I know that I do not care if I am punished for doing so. In the case in my neighborhood of car vandalization I am prepared to BASH IN the skull of anyone caught tampering with the cars in my yard. I have 2 crowbars in my front hallway prepared to perform a lobotomy on whomever is damaging my property. I also have 2 cameras in position so I can see who is vandalizing and how many critters need their heads bashed in... I also have positioned floodlights to blind the animals before I pounce on their sorry rear-ends.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 09:19:09 PM »
A person MUST defend himself and his property. I know that I do not care if I am punished for doing so. In the case in my neighborhood of car vandalization I am prepared to BASH IN the skull of anyone caught tampering with the cars in my yard. I have 2 crowbars in my front hallway prepared to perform a lobotomy on whomever is damaging my property. I also have 2 cameras in position so I can see who is vandalizing and how many critters need their heads bashed in... I also have positioned floodlights to blind the animals before I pounce on their sorry rear-ends.

The bad part of the situation is the fact that a great many of the animals like this carry guns... I would think twice before actually going out to confront them with nothing more then a crowbar... Keep the spot where your cars are well lighted... The kids here in my neighborhood are slightly smarter... They will go around and check the doors when the car is near the street and ransack the car for change or whatever is worth anything in the car...   Most of the vandalism is limited to painting up the street signs and busting up a mailbox or two at the curb... I have had the mail box problem a few times and my political signs bought on a few egg bombardments  :::D but thank G-d nothing more serious than that... I keep most of my property well lighted and it seems to be a good deterrent...  Install some motion sensors to turn on some extra lights or set of a loud alarm if someone comes on to the property... The last thing you need is a confrontation that results in one of the animals being injured... The thought of giving the animals and attitude adjustment sounds great however ending up in jail with their so called brothers would not be a pleasant thing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 09:25:45 PM »
The city I live in is Bankrupt and the police department is virtually non-existant. Last time I called the cops it took over six hours for them to respond. I understand what you are saying about it not being worth it, but what is worth it? It is worth something to stand up for your rights and your property. It is wrong to cower and allow the wicked to get away with their crime.

I foresee a rising up against these animals by the righteous people of this country. Even on the San Francisco news website you hear the people wanting law and order restored to their neighborhoods. We are tired of being terrorized by gangs of ruthless animals.

I have very little fear of them. I have confronted them face-to-face and prevailed in the past. I had some neighbors some years ago who were complete apes. They held parties in their garage and invited a lot of people, some of them parked blocking my drive-way. When I got home I lost it and I drove my car into their drive-way , turned my bright-lights on so that it shined on the monkeys who were drunk in the garage, and I honked my horn. This got their attention...

Two big apes approached me as I got out of my car. One of them said something like "Don't mess with Tyrone, he's crazy..." and tyrone looked at me and smiled, showing his three gold teeth.... I looked at tyrone and said "You know something, I'm crazy too... Get your car out of my driveway"....

You know what... They respected me and they moved the car... And about a month later they moved out of the house and out of the neighborhood....

Many years ago on Venice beach I got my nose broke by the Venice Shoreline Crips for standing up for a white girl who was being beaten by some lovely black female apes... Two male apes approached me and cracked my nose... But I stood my ground...

These animals smell fear and it is best to not allow them to see you fearing them otherwise they will feel emboldened and lash out...

« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 09:32:02 PM by muman613 »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 10:06:14 PM »
That must be some neighborhood... I would be surprised if any white people even live around there... The police are playing with fire by not attempting to crack down on this sort of thing... The apes are going to try this with the wrong store owner and lead is going to fly... A good pump action 12 gauge in close quarters like that with some bird shot would cure most of the animals of their looting disorder  :)

If you do that or anything to defend yourself the Cops will arrest you and you will have the book thrown at you. That is the type of country we have turned into!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2011, 11:00:03 PM »
The city I live in is Bankrupt and the police department is virtually non-existant. Last time I called the cops it took over six hours for them to respond. I understand what you are saying about it not being worth it, but what is worth it? It is worth something to stand up for your rights and your property. It is wrong to cower and allow the wicked to get away with their crime.

I foresee a rising up against these animals by the righteous people of this country. Even on the San Francisco news website you hear the people wanting law and order restored to their neighborhoods. We are tired of being terrorized by gangs of ruthless animals.

I have very little fear of them. I have confronted them face-to-face and prevailed in the past. I had some neighbors some years ago who were complete apes. They held parties in their garage and invited a lot of people, some of them parked blocking my drive-way. When I got home I lost it and I drove my car into their drive-way , turned my bright-lights on so that it shined on the monkeys who were drunk in the garage, and I honked my horn. This got their attention...

Two big apes approached me as I got out of my car. One of them said something like "Don't mess with Tyrone, he's crazy..." and tyrone looked at me and smiled, showing his three gold teeth.... I looked at tyrone and said "You know something, I'm crazy too... Get your car out of my driveway"....

You know what... They respected me and they moved the car... And about a month later they moved out of the house and out of the neighborhood....

Many years ago on Venice beach I got my nose broke by the Venice Shoreline Crips for standing up for a white girl who was being beaten by some lovely black female apes... Two male apes approached me and cracked my nose... But I stood my ground...

These animals smell fear and it is best to not allow them to see you fearing them otherwise they will feel emboldened and lash out...

The bad part of the situation is the fact that a great many of the animals like this carry guns... I would think twice before actually going out to confront them with nothing more then a crowbar... Keep the spot where your cars are well lighted... The kids here in my neighborhood are slightly smarter... They will go around and check the doors when the car is near the street and ransack the car for change or whatever is worth anything in the car...   Most of the vandalism is limited to painting up the street signs and busting up a mailbox or two at the curb... I have had the mail box problem a few times and my political signs bought on a few egg bombardments  :::D but thank G-d nothing more serious than that... I keep most of my property well lighted and it seems to be a good deterrent...  Install some motion sensors to turn on some extra lights or set of a loud alarm if someone comes on to the property... The last thing you need is a confrontation that results in one of the animals being injured... The thought of giving the animals and attitude adjustment sounds great however ending up in jail with their so called brothers would not be a pleasant thing.

Thank G-d we don't have many black families living around here but we have quite a few zebra couples... I think there must be a real estate  agency that specializes in placing them here... One thing good about them is they are really no trouble... I don't think I would like to live in a neighborhood which had a high black population and a lack of police protection...  Texas is one of the few states that allows the homeowner to protect his property... Once the municipality goes bankrupt laws should be enacted that allow people to take a more active role in protecting their property by making the laws more "Texas" like... Sounds like your dealing with more then just young kids pulling a few pranks... I would have no problem splitting the head of an adult that came on my property to cause trouble... The law takes a slightly more balanced approach to a situation like that... Thank G-d for now our county is in very good shape and we have good police protection... The police can't be everywhere but for the most part they keep the  place is very safe... One thing for sure your right about not letting them intimidate you... Once they get the upper hand it's real problems.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 04:31:27 PM »

But I thought it was Tikkun Olam for you to give money to blacks, and one of the signs of your piety.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 04:33:31 PM »
But I thought it was Tikkun Olam for you to give money to blacks, and one of the signs of your piety.

There is a difference between blacks, as we have discussed many times. I do not hate all of them and I know some very good black Jews. So I don't really understand why you have an issue with what I am saying. I curse and fight against the N*ggers who are antisocial and criminally inclined. I curse and fight against evil gangster culture. But I do not harbor hatred for people based on their skin color. Can you understand that or do you want me to explain it more?

A poor black woman who is hungry is no threat to me and I have compassion for her. But a gang of black 'youths' who talk loudly and give evil looks I have nothing but repulsion for...

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 05:09:25 PM »
The cops would probably have to kill some of them to get them to stop and some liberal sodomite judge would lock them up for life.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 07:39:26 PM »
Not a SINGLE non-negro.  Not ONE.  Just imagine things in a few years.   >:(

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 07:51:50 PM »
Yimach Shemo to Ralph, please give it a rest. 

There is a difference between blacks, as we have discussed many times. I do not hate all of them and I know some very good black Jews. So I don't really understand why you have an issue with what I am saying. I curse and fight against the N*ggers who are antisocial and criminally inclined. I curse and fight against evil gangster culture. But I do not harbor hatred for people based on their skin color. Can you understand that or do you want me to explain it more?

A poor black woman who is hungry is no threat to me and I have compassion for her. But a gang of black 'youths' who talk loudly and give evil looks I have nothing but repulsion for...