Author Topic: David Letterman Threatened by Islam : 'cut the tongue of the lowly Jew'  (Read 3732 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
We all know that Islam has no humor, it is a sad lonely death cult which deserves nothing but to be destroyed from this world. May we witness the destruction and humiliation of our enemies.

What is hilarious is that these abominations think that David Letterman is Jewish... He has no Jewish blood...

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00042980.html

David Letterman Gets Assassination Threat on Extremist Website

David Letterman is being targeted for assassination by online jihadist. SITE intelligence group revealed on Wednesday, August 17 that a Muslim militant issued a death threat against the host of "Late Show with David Letterman" on an extremist networking site where messages from Al Qaeda frequently appear online in the United States.

Accordingly, the commenter who goes by the name Umar al-Basrawi was angered by the joke David made about the death of one of Osama Bin Laden's lieutenants, Ilyas Kashmiri. While the talk show host isn't a Jewish, Umar called on Muslims in the United States to "cut the tongue of this lowly Jew and shut it forever."

"He showed his evil nature and deep hatred for Islam and Muslims, and said that Ilyas Kashmiri was killed and he joined bin Laden," part of the millitant's death threat posting also read. "We ask Allah to paralyze his tongue and grant the sincere monotheists his neck." Stars and Stripes was first to report the news.

On the threat posted on Shumukh-al-Islam, SITE analyst Adam Raisman told EW, "It's a clearing house for Al-Qaeda material. It gets the most Al-Qaeda supporters." He added that it is "more worrisome" than those made against "South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone in 2010, reasoning "This was a more explicit threat. It was direct and to the point."

David himself delivered the joke about Ilyas Kashmiri during his June 8 monologue for his "Late Show". The late night show host said at the time, "So [al Qaeda] picked a successor to Osama bin Laden and his name was Ilyas Kashmiri. Well, guess what, he was blown up by an American drone."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: David Letterman Threatened by Islam : 'cut the tongue of the lowly Jew'
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 11:08:52 AM »
What is his background?

I couldn't find him on jewwatch.com
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 11:10:47 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 02:47:11 PM »
He isn't even a Jew
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 04:01:47 PM »
What is his background?

I couldn't find him on jewwatch.org

I believe you should know that jewwatch.org is an anti-Jewish web-site.

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 04:15:11 PM »
I believe you should know that jewwatch.org is an anti-Jewish web-site.

Really?
That's exactly why I went there. Because even there, David L isn't listed. If he has a jewish fingernail, he would be listed on jewwatch.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 04:17:08 PM »
In the convoluted brain-cell of a muslim anyone who's name ends in 'man' as in 'Letterman' must be Jewish.... Didn't you know that?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 04:24:46 PM »
With the name of "Letterman" he is probably German. Whether he is Jew or Gentile, he is still a disgusting leftist pig who deserves everything he gets.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 07:26:47 PM »
It seems like anyone who is white is now considered a Jew by Muslims.  Lets not forget the S. African reporter who was mass-raped by these beasts, and all the while, they were chanting Jew, Jew, Jew

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 10:09:49 PM »
Not to mention how muslims label everyone who opposes Islam 'zionists'. They need to go find space in ovens

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 10:12:48 PM »
Not to mention how muslims label everyone who opposes Islam 'zionists'. They need to go find space in ovens

Hank,

Did you see in today's NY Post how they gloated over killing Meir Kahane in relation to the latest of their odious threats.  Yimach Schmen v'zichren to those animals

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 10:23:27 PM »
Hank,

Did you see in today's NY Post how they gloated over killing Meir Kahane in relation to the latest of their odious threats.  Yimach Schmen v'zichren to those animals

R.I.P. Meir Kahane's soul. All muslims must die and go to hell.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 11:12:07 PM »
R.I.P. Meir Kahane's soul. All muslims must die and go to hell.

What if they're sent to hell alive?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 11:42:35 PM »
What if they're sent to hell alive?

Dead or alive, on Earth they musy not survive

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 03:34:21 AM »
Letterman is Presbyterian.  But I'll tell you this:  I was waiting for something like this to happen.  Not because I wanted it to happen, but because of the jokes that Letterman does about bin Laden, al quaeda, and terrorists.  He makes total idiots of them.  And I love it and it's very funny!  But I was very nervous, knowing how those scum murderers think, that one day they'd put out a fatwa on Letterman.  So I see that I was right to be nervous for Letterman.  Unlike Rushdie, Dave can't keep a low profile or go into hiding like Rushdie had to do.  Letterman stands on a stage 5 nights a week.  I can't imagine that they won't tighten security for him, but still!  

Letterman is a friend to the Jews.  I say this without any personal knowledge.  But his long-time girlfriend, and comedy writer, was Jewish.  And he has many Jews on his staff.  His first producer was Jewish.  His head writers are Jewish.  His warm-up comedian is Jewish.  His executive producer, Barbara Gaines, is Jewish.  He surrounds himself with Jews.    And, of course, Paul Shaffer, his long-time band leader and friend is Jewish.... as well as his announcer, Alan Kalter.  I am praying for Letterman.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:40:11 AM by IsraelForever »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2011, 07:12:57 AM »
Letterman is Presbyterian.  But I'll tell you this:  I was waiting for something like this to happen.  Not because I wanted it to happen, but because of the jokes that Letterman does about bin Laden, al quaeda, and terrorists.  He makes total idiots of them.  And I love it and it's very funny!  But I was very nervous, knowing how those scum murderers think, that one day they'd put out a fatwa on Letterman.  So I see that I was right to be nervous for Letterman.  Unlike Rushdie, Dave can't keep a low profile or go into hiding like Rushdie had to do.  Letterman stands on a stage 5 nights a week.  I can't imagine that they won't tighten security for him, but still!  

Letterman is a friend to the Jews.  I say this without any personal knowledge.  But his long-time girlfriend, and comedy writer, was Jewish.  And he has many Jews on his staff.  His first producer was Jewish.  His head writers are Jewish.  His warm-up comedian is Jewish.  His executive producer, Barbara Gaines, is Jewish.  He surrounds himself with Jews.    And, of course, Paul Shaffer, his long-time band leader and friend is Jewish.... as well as his announcer, Alan Kalter.  I am praying for Letterman.

Maybe that's why they think he's Jewish.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 01:13:47 PM »
Even though he's not Jewish I still think it's terrible they threatened him like that. In a civilized society you don't set out to kill someone because you disagree with them.

On the other hand the silver lining is that it showcases the insane hatred of Muslims.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 01:31:27 PM »
Wait, Letterman is not Jewish? I always thought he is.