Author Topic: New video surfaces of unprovoked Negroes attacking white girl  (Read 2712 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
In the last few months there have been more and more Negroes attacking whites.  This is getting very dangerous.  The Rise of the Apes is happening throughout America.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/17/new-video-surfaces-showing-unprovoked-attack-by-philadelphia-teens/

Philadelphia –  A new video  has surfaced showing a group of teen girls attacking a worker outside City Hall in Philadelphia, myfoxphilly.com reports.

The video, shot in May, shows a woman being attacked in broad daylight. The video shows the woman walking outside City Hall when a pack of teenage girls appears from behind her and slams her into the ground, hitting her repeatedly.

The woman said the attack was relentless.

"When I was in the air was when they got the first punch on my face that scared me I’ve never been punched like that,” she told myfoxphilly.com.

In the video, the girls are seen laughing, screaming and even dancing.

The city of Philadelphia has been plagued by teen mob violence and recently instituted a curfew in an attempt to curb the attacks.

Police have been contacted and are investigating the attack.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/17/new-video-surfaces-showing-unprovoked-attack-by-philadelphia-teens/#ixzz1VMS4fzAo

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: New video surfaces of unprovoked Negroes attacking white girl
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 02:58:38 AM »
I was just watching this as you posted it...

It is very sick indeed. What is needed is a paramilitary force to enforce law and order on the streets of these cities. They are emboldened and they are armed and dangerous.

It is obvious that they are not worried about cameras because they do it in the open in front of the cameras..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 03:06:24 AM »
Robocop is being rebooted.  I loved it as a kid, so I hope they don't ruin it.

As bad as it is now, imagine how bad it will be in a couple years.  The blacks are de-evolving in front of our eyes and getting more and more dangerous.  I pray that all whites move out of these areas as soon as possible.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 03:31:22 AM »
Some more images to think about:

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 03:37:11 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 03:43:41 AM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 09:01:22 AM »
Whenever you go to a public event of any kind (state fair, festival, fireworks displays, etc.) be watchful and ready to either fight or run. Black Supremacists believe they are Kings and Queens and that non-blacks (especially whites) must be crushed under heel, humiliated in any way possible and killed. If you go to a place and see a lot of blacks around don't go in, make other plans.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 09:40:42 AM »
They should be killed, that's for damn sure. Welcome to post-racial America.

It's amazing how these cowards always attack in packs. It is never some lone black thug attacking white people. It's always a pack. Just like the arabs or other muslim garbage they only have courage when they outnumber their targets 10-1.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 11:07:28 AM »

these filthy animals often attack for no reason.
even wild animals only attack when hungry or frightened.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 12:28:11 PM »
Imagine if we get a real recession or a depression. Time to look for a used UZI on the black market. We are going to need protection if the system fails.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 04:27:53 PM »
They do this because they know that they are likely to face slim to none punishment if caught. And if the white person attacked is somehow able to fight back, he or she can look forward to facing criminal charges. In 2008 there was an incident like this in Long Beach, California in which a mob of black teenage girls attacked three white girls trick-or-treating on Halloween night. The very worst punishment meted out was something like a 40-day jail sentence and some of them were sentenced to nothing more than a "parental suspension".

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 05:05:16 PM »
Blacks attacking whites is a 15 second mention on major news networks but whites attacking blacks gets 30 minutes.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!