Author Topic: Hello JTF! I am a devout Kahanist!  (Read 2554 times)

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
Hello JTF! I am a devout Kahanist!
« on: August 18, 2011, 03:02:25 PM »
Hello JTFers, I am a devout follower of Kahane ideology and a giant supporter of Jewish Task Force.
I discovered my interest in your movement 2 years ago when I was still a high school student. I am very ashamed of 2008 elections result and hope that the next president will be Republican. My user name is Hank64. Hank is my name, while 64 stands for Kahane Chai. Kahane contains 6 letters, Chai contains 4 letters. I've been looking for some sort of the Jewish rightwing organization in which I can join with a great pride of being Jew.
There are 3 main ideologies that I oppose: Islam, Nazism, and Communism. Not only, as I believe, they're anti-Jewish, but also anti-Western. One day, I hope to become the president of the United States and these three ideologies would be forbidden in my country. I agree with everything Chaim ben Pesach preaches in his videos.
I am a peacekepper. I love people of all kinds, regardless of their skin color and religion. Islam, however, is not the religion but a dangerous anti-Western ideological cult that will lead to the destruction of the civilization. That's why I support Hindus in their battle for Pakistan, Serbs in their battle for Kosovo, and Greeks in their battle for Cyprus. I fully recognize the genocide committed by Ottoman Turk(scum) fascists in which they massacred 1.5 million Armenian Christians. I am also sympathethical to Greeks, Assyrians, and Bulgarians. Because they've also suffered enough from those turkish fascists.

Anyway, I hope to get along with all of you. Regardless of our race, we all human. Peace to everyone except for muslims, nazis, communists, and gays.

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Hello JTF! I am a devout Kahanist!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 08:07:25 PM »
Welcome to JTF. 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 05:27:47 PM »
Welcome to JTF  :)

Seems this movement is growing more and more everyday!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 09:18:13 AM »
welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 06:38:59 PM »
Hi Ben.