Author Topic: Are Mexicans the new Jews in California?(Yahoo question)  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Are Mexicans the new Jews in California?(Yahoo question)
« on: August 20, 2011, 05:25:49 PM »
What kind of ignorant BS is that?

If anything most of one group would want to slit the throats of the other group out of jealousy:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100415120431AAJJQZW
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Are Mexicans the new Jews in California?(Yahoo question)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 07:00:47 PM »
Mexicans are the most left-wing of Hispanics, it's true.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 07:54:02 PM »
Mexicans are the most left-wing of Hispanics, it's true.

Actually

What about El Salvadorians and other Central Americans.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 09:20:06 PM »
Its true. Jews came, mass produced and insulted the white gringos.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 09:40:53 AM »
If only Jews had the fertility rate of Mexicans.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 02:28:05 PM »
If mexos wouldn't behave like this in front of the American people, they would fit fine in the USA. If hispanics in general would stop creating groups like aztlan, brown berets, mexicana movement, and ms-13, that terrorize non-hispanics, they would fit fine. Right now, they're no better that their black/muslim counterparts.

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 02:51:17 PM »
I have friends who are Mexican and they came here legally and are loyal to the country, some even in the US military, anyways people don't hate Mexicans, we hate illegal immigration regardless where it's coming from be it someone who is coming from Haiti because they are getting free refugee status and government benefits, or someone from Latin America who is coming here to sell drugs on the streets and kill people because they are a different color from them.

It's much much deeper than what people are claiming, there are areas in the US you literally cannot survive if you do not know Spanish, if you go down to Miami or Southern California, even parts of Chicago, you simply cannot survive without speaking Spanish and it is a hostile attitude towards those who are not one of them.

I know some Spanish and have been learning, but out of respect of being in the US, then I speak English. If I go to a Latin American country, I would expect them to expect me to know Spanish which I respect, but people coming here need to respect our laws, language and culture.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 02:53:49 PM »
I have friends who are Mexican and they came here legally and are loyal to the country, some even in the US military, anyways people don't hate Mexicans, we hate illegal immigration regardless where it's coming from be it someone who is coming from Haiti because they are getting free refugee status and government benefits, or someone from Latin America who is coming here to sell drugs on the streets and kill people because they are a different color from them.

It's much much deeper than what people are claiming, there are areas in the US you literally cannot survive if you do not know Spanish, if you go down to Miami or Southern California, even parts of Chicago, you simply cannot survive without speaking Spanish and it is a hostile attitude towards those who are not one of them.

I know some Spanish and have been learning, but out of respect of being in the US, then I speak English. If I go to a Latin American country, I would expect them to expect me to know Spanish which I respect, but people coming here need to respect our laws, language and culture.

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 03:10:02 PM »
Unless they undergo an Orthodox conversion they are not Jews.... Of course if their mother was Jewish then they are indeed Jewish..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2011, 08:48:35 PM »
God bless Mexicans. Thanks to them most of Americans are still able to buy some food.  :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 08:42:35 AM »
G-d bless Mexicans. Thanks to them most of Americans are still able to buy some food.  :dance:

No comprende

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:48 AM »
No comprende

He does have a point. Literally 99% of field workers in California are Mexicans or Central Americans. That is a sad fact of the farming industry.  :(
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 11:12:57 AM »
He does have a point. Literally 99% of field workers in California are Mexicans or Central Americans. That is a sad fact of the farming industry.  :(

Whatever money they save in food production costs they take back in terms of food stamps, WIC, medical care, the costs of locking up illegal criminals, crime committed, even stolen items from stores which drive up the costs of things like shoes and clothes.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 12:23:54 PM »
Whatever money they save in food production costs they take back in terms of food stamps, WIC, medical care, the costs of locking up illegal criminals, crime committed, even stolen items from stores which drive up the costs of things like shoes and clothes.
So true. But we aren't getting any even temporary savings from the cheap labor since the growers and developers pocket the difference.

How come housing has so absurdly outpaced the rate of inflation? Even today, housing prices are grotesque as a function of inflation adjustment relative to circa 1970, when most construction workers were well-paid Americans belonging to unions. Since most construction workers today are illegal aliens making minimum wage or less, what's the deal?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 01:01:54 PM »
So true. But we aren't getting any even temporary savings from the cheap labor since the growers and developers pocket the difference.

How come housing has so absurdly outpaced the rate of inflation? Even today, housing prices are grotesque as a function of inflation adjustment relative to circa 1970, when most construction workers were well-paid Americans belonging to unions. Since most construction workers today are illegal aliens making minimum wage or less, what's the deal?

I agree with everything you have written except what you have written about the unions since they almost never do anything for the employees they represent.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 01:50:54 PM »

That's a really good point!

You're right. When I see houses being worked on all I see are people who I'm pretty sure are illegals and it's really interesting how housing is so expensive.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 10:50:38 PM »
The vast majority of mexicans I met are not anti semites. Mexicans are good people with strong family values and morals. The drug gangs are just a very tiny percentage of the mexican population.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2011, 11:19:03 PM »
The vast majority of mexicans I met are not anti semites. Mexicans are good people with strong family values and morals. The drug gangs are just a very tiny percentage of the mexican population.

That depends, Mexico is a big country, a lot of the hispanics you see in the US are a mixture of Mexicans, Guatemalans, people from Nicaragua, Gautemala, Ecuador, El Salvador etc.

You could say that many are here for a better life which while in high school I had some friends who were Mexican who were nice to me, but others who were mainly cholo gangbangers who hated whites with a passion. I have yet to meet a Puerto Rican who hasn't stabbed me in the back, heck even a lot of Mexicans seem to dislike the Puerto Ricans.

Anyways, I been to Mexico several times, I been to Progresso in the Yucatan, Cozumel, Juarez, Tiauna and a few other places and if I were in their situation, I can kind of see why people would want to leave and flee to the US, but heck we can barely take care of our own as it is, we can't absorb the worlds problems. The biggest issue there is the government of Mexico is extremely corrupt and there is so much infiltration it's a huge issue. The best thing Mexico could do is to learn from other countries that successfully fought their war on drugs or take some anti terror training courses from the Israelis or Americans, if you look at the pictures, the Mexican special forces show their cartel members posing with the weapons they were caught with and look like they are having more fun than busting the guys, and it doesn't help that Mexico blames US policies and our weapons on their issues, they need to take responsibility for their own actions and start cutting off the regions that are well known for this, Mexicos literally fighting a war they cannot win, not the way they are dealing with it anyways. I've heard of cases where the Mexican cartels are blending in as civilians now. The reason people are fleeing here are likely a number of reasons, 1) is a better life for themselves or their families, 2) taking advantage of the system and acquiring citizenship, 3) Drug runners trying to turn a profit.

If you go to the border towns, you'll definitely notice the political issues that arise because of this issue, it's not Americas issue, but unfortunately the world is going to push it as our issue and try to find some claims that we are responsible for this issue, remember that the US at one time was at war with Mexico and there are still a lot of separatist movements that use politics to justify overtaking Texas and the American South West.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2011, 09:41:38 PM »

Food is cheapest in this country. Housing is cheap comparing even to poor countries in Europe (aside from New York, LA...)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,