Author Topic: Be ready to defend yourself and your family  (Read 2369 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Be ready to defend yourself and your family
« on: August 21, 2011, 05:27:54 PM »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Be ready to defend yourself and your family
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 05:38:18 PM »
Seems like these mob ape attacks are happening everywhere now, I don't remember it being this bad before.   She seems like a decent woman.   Heartbreaking!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 05:45:03 PM »
Seems like these mob ape attacks are happening everywhere now, I don't remember it being this bad before.   She seems like a decent woman.   Heartbreaking!

Black unemployment has skyrocketed under Obama which has made matters worse.  I wonder if their sense of entitlement has skyrocketed as well.   Black crime will be much worse in a couple years, trust me.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 05:52:23 PM »
Black unemployment has skyrocketed under Obama which has made matters worse.  I wonder if their sense of entitlement has skyrocketed as well.   Black crime will be much worse in a couple years, trust me.

The mother is  too afraid to say that they should be put behind bars.  Even after they gave her young daughter a concussion, and a popped blood vessel in the eye, and beat her to a pulp as well.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 06:06:25 PM »
People are not safe in any neighborhood. Teenagers, who suffer from anti-social disorder, are walking around looking for victims. Why is this happening? Economy is bad first of all, kids play video games or surf online instead of making friends and playing sports. There are a bunch of artists promoting gang violence and no one seems to care. They influence young people to do bad things.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 06:09:29 PM »
The mother is  too afraid to say that they should be put behind bars.  Even after they gave her young daughter a concussion, and a popped blood vessel in the eye, and beat her to a pulp as well.

It could be 90% black where she lives and those same monkeys live near her.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 06:11:40 PM »
It could be 90% black where she lives and those same monkeys live near her.

You're exactly right!  That's what it is!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 06:29:13 PM »
Black unemployment has skyrocketed under Obama which has made matters worse.  I wonder if their sense of entitlement has skyrocketed as well.   Black crime will be much worse in a couple years, trust me.

They are now getting together and mob robbing stores so I'd say they feel "entitled" to a new pair of nikes and some ps3 games. Funny when I was unemployed I didn't have any inclinations to go rob from and murder people. They just needed an excuse to let their natural habits show.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 07:12:19 PM »
But if you defend yourself and your family, you will be charged with a crime.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 07:04:11 AM »
These are vicious scum.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 08:04:18 AM »
But if you defend yourself and your family, you will be charged with a crime.

That's preferable to being dead though but you do have a point.

Offline karolzsx

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 08:53:42 AM »
 Black crime will be much worse in a couple years, trust me.
future USA will be look like South Africa today:

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 02:06:08 PM »
Far-left SPLC never reports on black-on-white crime. When someone sends them a message about another anti-white attack by blacks, they're confused whether it's a hate crime. Someone must stand by these victims of black racism.

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 02:20:32 PM »
Is it really better to spend the rest of your life in prison or worse than be dead? I'm not so sure about that, Rubystars.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 03:22:36 PM »
Is it really better to spend the rest of your life in prison or worse than be dead? I'm not so sure about that, Rubystars.

Well hopefully you wouldn't get a life sentence.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 03:42:18 PM »
yeah, we need much more 2nd amendment. if that woman had a .45 on her she would not be attacked.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 03:46:19 PM »
yeah, we need much more 2nd amendment. if that woman had a .45 on her she would not be attacked.

If she'd tried to shoot one of them then one of the other "young ladies" would have grabbed it away and then shot her and the four year old with it. It would only be helpful if she'd had a chance to draw the weapon before they approached too closely.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2011, 03:26:49 PM »
If she'd tried to shoot one of them then one of the other "young ladies" would have grabbed it away and then shot her and the four year old with it. It would only be helpful if she'd had a chance to draw the weapon before they approached too closely.

I think firearms and self-defense training would have helped things out as well.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2011, 03:31:32 PM »
This country is finished, look at this woman and her pathetic reaction. She and her child were nearly killed, and she doesn't want to see those attackers behind bars.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2011, 04:05:54 PM »
This country is finished, look at this woman and her pathetic reaction. She and her child were nearly killed, and she doesn't want to see those attackers behind bars.

As others mentioned she may not want to draw more attacks. However I do think that there's probably also an element of how she was brainwashed to think that people are people. She probably thinks her attackers just attacked her because they were bad individuals without seeing the bigger picture.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2011, 08:05:16 PM »
Perhaps she is intimidated because she knows full well that her fellow whites would disown her if she called a spade a spade and acted accordingly. We all know what happened to George Allen in 2006 and VA is a predominantly white, conservative Republican state.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2011, 08:57:19 PM »
Perhaps she is intimidated because she knows full well that her fellow whites would disown her if she called a spade a spade and acted accordingly. We all know what happened to George Allen in 2006 and VA is a predominantly white, conservative Republican state.

Whites are brainwashed from the time they're small that racial cohesiveness and pride are bad things and only other races can do that without shame. They're also taught that other races are to be admired and to speak badly about them (even among whites) is an almost unpardonable sin.

That whole thing blacks have about paranoia about what's said about them when they're out of the room for the most part is a fear without any basis because whites in general would be too afraid of the other's reaction to say anything racist.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 09:11:41 PM »
Whites are brainwashed from the time they're small that racial cohesiveness and pride are bad things and only other races can do that without shame. They're also taught that other races are to be admired and to speak badly about them (even among whites) is an almost unpardonable sin.

That whole thing blacks have about paranoia about what's said about them when they're out of the room for the most part is a fear without any basis because whites in general would be too afraid of the other's reaction to say anything racist.

I speak what I think, think what I mean, mean what I know.... Even with my non-white friend I do not hide the fact that I do not admire the society which the American black man has created.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2011, 09:12:13 PM »

Most white people today under 30 years of age are like lemmings when it comes to racial issues... The liberal media and the liberal education system has educated them into a state of racial tolerance... Little do the know that that tolerance will be their undoing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2011, 07:37:33 AM »

I speak what I think, think what I mean, mean what I know.... Even with my non-white friend I do not hide the fact that I do not admire the society which the American black man has created.

You're somewhat protected Muman because you also have 'minority status' and so you are more free to speak your mind than someone of my background would be. I do think it's a good thing that you are honest with them about the fact that black culture is unhealthy though because that will only help them if they can also see it for themselves.

Most white people today under 30 years of age are like lemmings when it comes to racial issues... The liberal media and the liberal education system has educated them into a state of racial tolerance... Little do the know that that tolerance will be their undoing.

You're right CJD. I'm 33 and even when I was in school the indoctrination was really heavy. We were taught that MLK was basically on the same level as the greatest people to ever walk the earth and to be admired even over the founding fathers.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:50:19 AM by Rubystars »