Author Topic: kaddafi is out  (Read 870 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
kaddafi is out
« on: August 22, 2011, 04:28:54 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/147090

now what? libya is still a muslim nazi country, things are back to normal more or less.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: kaddafi is out
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 04:40:47 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/147090

now what? libya is still a muslim nazi country, things are back to normal more or less.

Yes, there is no good news in this story... While Obama and crew will trumpet this as a victory, I see it as a foreign policy gaffe. Regime was overthrown but there is no plan, nor any idea of what will happen as a result of this... This is a very, very bad strategy in my opinion.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 05:15:31 PM »
Well, Kaddafi being out can be a bad thing too..He oppressed and killed other Muslim Nazis...and that's a good thing.

Hopefully, the replacement will oppress its own and its neighbors Egypt and Tunisia and Algeria and all kill each other.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 05:28:46 PM »
I don't know what to think about this news.
Like the old saying goes, you know what you have but you don't know what you're going to get.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 06:46:19 PM »
Gaddafi actually modernized Libya and did good for that country. Now it will become another sharia republic, which is what the muslim population wanted all along because they are ignorant, savage, retarded pieces of excrement. I'm sure they will buy US T-bills now and use the aid money to build fresh new madrassas.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 07:02:24 PM »
Gaddafi actually modernized Libya and did good for that country. Now it will become another sharia republic, which is what the muslim population wanted all along because they are ignorant, savage, retarded pieces of excrement. I'm sure they will buy US T-bills now and use the aid money to build fresh new madrassas.

And completely white-wash Libyas involvement with the Pan Am bombing, eh?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 07:40:53 PM »
I would have been far more comfortable if the United States stayed out of the entire issue... Let the so called people of Libya settle their own problems... This situation will devolve as it has in every other muslim hellhole... Saddam Hussein said in an interview once that his methods were the only ones that would keep Iraq's people under control... We see after some years that is just the case... It was the same with the Shah of Iran and it will be the same in Libya... Kaddafi as bad as he was in some respect served a purpose... When all is said and done the people of Libya will blame America for stirring the pot.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 08:02:25 PM »
I would have been far more comfortable if the United States stayed out of the entire issue... Let the so called people of Libya settle their own problems... This situation will devolve as it has in every other muslim hellhole... Saddam Hussein said in an interview once that his methods were the only ones that would keep Iraq's people under control... We see after some years that is just the case... It was the same with the Shah of Iran and it will be the same in Libya... Kaddafi as bad as he was in some respect served a purpose... When all is said and done the people of Libya will blame America for stirring the pot.

I for one am very happy that gaddafi is gone... His involvement in the Lockerbie Bombing makes him an enemy of mine since my family personally knows one victim of that terrorist attack. I did not think that America should have gotten involved in a military confrontation with Libya and I think the American involvement was minimal compared to other conflicts. I do not trust the rebels in Libya as far as I can throw them because they are mostly terrorists from al-queda and other organizations. I have no doubt that libya will be another islamic state and will be a thorn in the side of Israel. For this reason I am worried about the future of bibya...

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 08:09:01 PM »
I for one am very happy that gaddafi is gone... His involvement in the Lockerbie Bombing makes him an enemy of mine since my family personally knows one victim of that terrorist attack. I did not think that America should have gotten involved in a military confrontation with Libya and I think the American involvement was minimal compared to other conflicts. I do not trust the rebels in Libya as far as I can throw them because they are mostly terrorists from al-queda and other organizations. I have no doubt that libya will be another islamic state and will be a thorn in the side of Israel. For this reason I am worried about the future of bibya...

Gaddafi for all his evil terrorist actions was much better for America and Israel than having another islamic republic. I'm not white-washing Lockerbie, but as we've proven, stupid muslims are better for Israel than smart muslims like Gaddafi. Gaddafi was a huge threat to America because he argued against the US dollar as reserve currency in favor of gold. He was a smart muslim terrorist leader.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 09:17:52 PM »
Wonderful. Take out all the dictators who made peace with Israel.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 09:32:19 PM »
Wonderful. Take out all the dictators who made peace with Israel.

Since when did Libya have peace with Israel? From what I have heard he was agitating against Israel for a long, long time..

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/middle-east/israel-and-palestine/110304/gaddafi-libya-israel-palestinians-power
JERUSALEM, Israel — Down to what may be his bitter end, Muammar Gaddafi has tried to use the Palestinian issue as a diversion to prop up his dictatorial rule and to present himself as the high priest of Arabism.

So it was that right after the ouster of neighboring Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, with the risk of a revolt in Libya rising, Gaddafi last month issued a call on Palestinian refugees to mass at Israel's borders holding olive branches in their hands.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2673198/posts

Gaddafi tells Palestinians: Revolt against Israel
Reuters Africa ^ | 2/13/11 | Ali Shuaib and Salah Sarrar

Posted on Sun 13 Feb 2011 03:47:05 PM PST by Typical_Whitey

TRIPOLI, Feb 13 (Reuters) - Palestinian refugees should capitalise on the wave of popular revolts in the Middle East by massing peacefully on the borders of Israel until it gives in to their demands, Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi said on Sunday.

Gaddafi is respected in many parts of the Arab world for his uncompromising criticism of Israel and Arab leaders who have dealings with the Jewish state, though some people in the region dismiss his initiatives as unrealistic.

He was giving his first major speech since a popular uprising in neighbouring Egypt forced President Hosni Mubarak to resign, an event which electrified the Arab world and prompted speculation that other Arab governments could also be toppled.

"Fleets of boats should take Palestinians ... and wait by the Palestinian shores until the problem is resolved," Gaddafi was shown saying on state television. "This is a time of popular revolutions."

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 02:50:24 AM »
!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 02:56:16 AM »
So, as you can see you should not trust western fascist media.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 03:15:23 AM »
Since when did Libya have peace with Israel? From what I have heard he was agitating against Israel for a long, long time..

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/middle-east/israel-and-palestine/110304/gaddafi-libya-israel-palestinians-power

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2673198/posts

I saw it. Who da heck does this sand [censored] thinks he is?  >:(

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.