Author Topic: Racist Snivel Rights Leader Accuses Tea Party of Racism  (Read 2618 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Racist Snivel Rights Leader Accuses Tea Party of Racism
« on: August 23, 2011, 10:09:51 PM »
If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is....

Get this.... 'Reverend' Jesse {Hymietown} Jackson is quoted as saying :

"The Tea Party is a new name on an old game," he said. "Dr. King fought a 'tea party' in Alabama." according to NewsMax...

Rev Jackson is the poster-boy of racism... His whole purpose in living life is to spread and increase racism in the world. The world would be a much better place if the pie-hole of people like Mr. Jackson were permanently shut...

See: http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/jesse-jackson-tea-party/2011/08/23/id/408414
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Racist Snivel Rights Leader Accuses Tea Party of Racism
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 10:32:38 PM »
Remember also that the moron Maxine Waters with an IQ of 50 said the tea party should go to hell.  This is from a piece of excrement who said we have to *understand* the L.A rioter scum in 1992.  She even joined in the protests shouting "No justice no peace!"

Have you ever heard her speak?  She can barely put a sentence together. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 01:13:03 AM »
Remember also that the moron Maxine Waters with an IQ of 50 said the tea party should go to hell.  This is from a piece of excrement who said we have to *understand* the L.A rioter scum in 1992.  She even joined in the protests shouting "No justice no peace!"

Have you ever heard her speak?  She can barely put a sentence together. 

Oy, that 'woman' is a real train-wreck...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 07:27:36 PM »
Oy, that 'woman' is a real train-wreck...

I actually love Maxine waters... because she is a non-stop comedy.  Everything out of her mouth is hilarious.  Also, saying she has a 50 IQ is a bit generous.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 08:24:47 PM »
I actually love Maxine waters... because she is a non-stop comedy.  Everything out of her mouth is hilarious.  Also, saying she has a 50 IQ is a bit generous.
Talk about a run of the mill dumb [censored]... Some years ago during a congressional hearing of some sort she had quite a bit to say...  It was better then watching Monty Python rerun watching her speak... She is almost unintelligible for the most part when she speaks however one thing that really killed me each time she said it was when she referred to her fellow congress people as "my steamed Collie"... I guess the dumb ape was trying to say "My esteemed colleague" but with "them people" even if they hear the word right when it passes through the system it never comes out of their mouth the correct way  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 07:20:00 PM »
When should we attack the snivel-rights movement, and when is it tikkun olam to give money to schartze bums?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 03:03:47 AM »
When should we attack the snivel-rights movement, and when is it tikkun olam to give money to schartze bums?

If you are asking my honest opinion I will give you my honest answer because I don't see a big problem in that.

The snivel-rights movement has become a lot more than it was originally intended. I do not believe in slavery and I am not a racist because I judge people based on their actions and their intentions, not on the way they look or their life situation {other than self inflicted life position}. It was noble for Jews to support the cause of reducing the suffering caused by slavery. But the black leaders of these people turned their backs on the Jewish people and instead their preachers fed on antisemitism to get their congregations all riled up about 'them damn jews'. These snivel-rights leaders are wicked because they basically used the Jewish people through our compassion for those who are oppressed and turned around and bit the hand which fed them. It is not noble to have unfair affirmative action programs which promote those who do not perform. It is not justice to help people who harbor beliefs which often are antisemitic.

But a poor woman who does not ever appear drunk or unruly and always is thankful and humble does not deserve any hostility from me. I do not fear that the money which helps those poor people I give money to will be used against me. I also believe that a part of being kind is being able to give to others even if they are not like myself. There is not a conflict of interest because I can separate between people who have good traits and others who do not have such good traits.

As I have said I also know some Jews who are Africans and they converted. I have had many discussions about Jewish ideas with him and I feel a Jewish soul when he occasionally comes to daven with my minyan. Last year he was with us for Rosh Hashanah.

I hope I explained myself clearly although if there are still questions you should ask...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 01:13:18 PM »
The snivel-rights movement has become a lot more than it was originally intended.

It was intended by communist infiltrators to destroy the constitutional right to free association and private property rights and to disrupt the structure of society.

And of course this guy apparently had the best of intentions while he was beating white prostitutes and screaming out phrases of peace and racial harmony:

January 6, 1964, That night King retired to his room at the Willard Hotel. There FBI bugs reportedly picked up 14 hours of party chatter, the clinking of glasses and the sounds of illicit sex--including King's cries of "I'm ---ing for G-d" and "I'm not a Negro tonight!"

« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:18:43 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 06:21:10 PM »
That's the man we all worship even more than BHO, Rubystars!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 11:35:51 AM »
That's the man we all worship even more than BHO, Rubystars!

He was the most super deity of all time according to what I learned in school. Maybe that's why he said he was ____ing for G-d because he thought that of himself too.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 11:50:16 AM »
This is a joke right? Jesse Jackson is calling someone racist? :laugh: That monkey should look in a mirror once in a while! He's caused so much trouble in race relations than he knows what to do with. The funny thing is: With every word that him, Sharpton and Farrakhan speak, they're setting their people back 200 years! :::D

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2011, 01:20:27 PM »
This is a joke right? Jesse Jackson is calling someone racist? :laugh: That monkey should look in a mirror once in a while! He's caused so much trouble in race relations than he knows what to do with. The funny thing is: With every word that him, Sharpton and Farrakhan speak, they're setting their people back 200 years! :::D
The filthy ape can't look in a mirror because he would see the one thing that bothers him more than anything in the world.... A black face looking back at him  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2011, 01:26:32 PM »
A black face looking back at him  :::D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 09:07:41 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Jesse Jackson and others like him have some form of very deep self-hatred.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2011, 09:19:27 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Jesse Jackson and others like him have some form of very deep self-hatred.

The thing is: Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan....Are NOT black! Do any of these morons leave in shvug areas? I highly doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if they were closeted Republicans....either that or just in the closet! lol They're not "civil rights activists", they're hoods and nothing more!