Author Topic: German Women need psychiatric help fast  (Read 2258 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
German Women need psychiatric help fast
« on: August 24, 2011, 08:26:30 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :laugh:                                 http://stratrisks.com/geostrat/880   

This is too funny

S ource: Open Magazine

Nobody knows of their real origin or if they are indeed Aryans. But, regarded as long-lost members of a purebred ‘Master Race’ settled in the Himalayas, Brokpas attract curious visitors, some of who try to satisfy their fantasy of having pure Aryan babies.

In 2007, filmmaker Sanjeev Sivan released his documentary Achtung Baby: In Search of Purity on the phenomenon of German women travelling to Indian villages by the Line of Control (LoC) in Kashmir to get impregnated by men they believe to be racially pure Aryans. These villages are inhabited by a tribe called Brokpas, who are rumoured to be the ‘last pure specimens’ of the Aryan race. Across the world, several people still regard Aryans as the ‘Master Race’—tall, blue-eyed blondes endowed with superior intelligence and values.

While Brokpa folklore says that the community arrived here from Gilgit in Pakistan just across the LoC, there is a view that they are actually descendants of Alexander the Great’s army, whose Genghis Khan-like sexual profligacy is a matter of legend. Much Greek DNA is said to exist in north India even today. What marks Brokpas out, however, is that they have lived isolated lives for centuries in such an inaccessibly harsh terrain that they seem to have kept their DNA untainted by outsiders. Thus, the tantalising prospect of purity.

Shooting the documentary was far from easy for Sivan. With the help of an Indian colonel, he traced a German lady holidaying with a Brokpa man in a resort in Leh. Back then, foreigners weren’t allowed easily into Darchik, the man’s village, so Leh was chosen as a love-nest. Sivan had to shoot secret footage of the two roaming around together, and then persuade the lady into speaking to him. The Brokpa man had no inhibitions in being filmed.

In the film, the lady tells us how she isn’t the first, and “definitely not the last” to travel this far to have an Aryan child, one who, she imagined, would grow up grateful for the gift of racially superior intelligence. She speaks of an organised system behind such pregnancy tourism, but refuses to elaborate. “It’s not wrong, what I’m doing,” she says, “I’m paying for what I want.”

This half-uttered disclosure leaves your imagination to concoct a trail of shady travel agents having closed door meetings with interested foreigners in seedy offices in Paharganj, a lurid story of the sexual exploitation of  naïve men of the highlands. Why should only women come to get impregnated by Brokpa men, you wonder. How have their womenfolk escaped a similar fate? The answer probably lies in the Alexander & Genghis Sons and Co theory. The genes, it seems, are passed along only by men. Women are treated solely as incubators.

The German lady in Sivan’s film had not only paid the man for his services, she was gracious enough to bring gifts for his family and children. The Brokpa man is happy with the arrangement. “I have no expenses to pay,” he says. “I have nothing to lose. I want to keep doing this. My children will come to visit me one day and take me to Germany.”

The film doesn’t reveal the German woman’s face. The Brokpa man though, is easily identifiable. He is Tsewang Lhundup, 32, from Darchik village, Kargil district.

+++

Tsewang still doesn’t know how Sivan found him. He doesn’t even know why the German lady chose him. “Mostly, they look for tall people with long noses,” he says, “I don’t know why they chose me.” Tsewang is not tall. Nor does he have a big nose. He is pudgy. “Maybe they liked my behaviour,” he reckons.

Tsewang is a changed man now, many years after the documentary was shot. For starters, he is now a ‘Lhaba’ (a shaman or witch doctor). He has gained weight and the respectability that accompanies a healer. People come to him in throngs from neighbouring villages, Buddhists and Muslims with problems as varied as indigestion, insomnia, boils and kids who skip school.

Tsewang is still as straight talking as he was in the film. He stands by everything he said before—for, the truth is the truth, he explains. But he does feel slightly “sharminda (embarrassed)”: “One can’t openly talk about these things.”  He is a father of four (the four he is aware of and whose mother is his wife). When we visited him, his wife had left the village for a few days. In the film, she implies that she is aware of her husband’s German friends.

Tsewang had to drop out of school—having stud­ied only till the 8th standard—after his father passed away, replacing him in his work. His circum­stances have played a role in his choices. If the German lady offered him money to impregnate her, the documentary filmmaker offered to help him find odd jobs with the Indian Army. At the moment, Tsewang works in the local water supply depart­ment six days a week and attends to patients on Sunday as a Lhaba.

Such is the fate of Brokpas living in Dha, Hanu, Darchik, Garkon and other closeby villages—far away places that inhabit the margins of India’s na­tional consciousness.

They qualify as exotic on most counts, beginning with the elaborate floral head-dresses the women wear even when they work in the fields, reminding you of how the Mexican painter Frida Kahlo dressed and her choice of colours. The head-dress includes rows of coins stitched together for orna­mentation, with some dating as far back as 1890, and bright ribbons. Even the men sport a flower or two. Brokpas not only look and dress ‘exotic’, they also behave differently. The local deity worshipped here abhors cows and chicken, hence both are con­sidered taboo, villagers explain. Some of this is changing, though, under the influence of Buddhism and Islam. Fraternal polyandry—with brothers sharing a wife—is also prevalent in the Brokpa community, but instances of this phenom­enon have gone down considerably now.

Typecasting Brokpas as ‘exotic’ has been so over­done, however, that even Mona Bhan, an anthropol­ogist studying the community for almost a decade, is weary of speaking about them. “I have been quot­ed out of context by journalists and filmmakers who visit Brokpa villages with the sole purpose of realising their own fantasies of a pure Aryan race,” says the assistant professor of anthropology at Depauw University, Indiana, US, “a fantasy deeply rooted in our persistent yet unspoken obsession with race as a marker of identity and otherness.”

However, to an outsider, the customs and appear­ance of Brokpas only provide further evidence of their ‘exotic’ lineage.

Most tourist guidebooks and eager villagers high­light the traditional Brokpa abhorrence of the cow, be it cow’s milk or beef, as a sign of their unique­ness. How this uniqueness fits in with the Aryan image, a race popularly deemed to be of cattle herders in olden days, these guidebooks don’t explain.

The theory claiming Brokpas to be Aryans, says Bhan, is a legacy of the British, who were deeply invested in ra­cial categorisation for purposes of exer­cising authority, not just marking iden­tity. She is currently writing a book that explicitly tackles this complex relation­ship between race and colonial govern­ance. “Several Company Orientalists, scholars who worked for the colonial en­terprise, played an instrumental role in popularising perceptions of Aryanism in the Northwestern Himalayas,” she says. “They based it on an ill-conceived framework that conflated racial frame­works of identity with the region’s ‘dis­tinctive’ linguistic features. Since cer­tain languages spoken in the Northwestern Himalayas were thought to share similarities with other Indo-Aryan languages, the speakers of these languages were also categorised as Aryans.”

Among Brokpas themselves, an awareness of their ‘Aryanness’ has spread far and wide with the influx of tourists and others drawn by the tag. Within just decades, the process of exoticising is firmly and disturbingly in place. Aware of Aryan looks and cultural traits, Brokpas are now seen to seek these out in themselves.

When we enter Darchik village, a local tells us about how tall his grandfather was, how Aryan his physique was. He says this because he himself is a short, thin man, rather like a Tibetan. He also shows us photographs on his mobile phone of a fair, blue-eyed girl who lives here, for he himself has dark-brown eyes. In all the travelogues and photo essays on this community, you will not find this man, or the likes of him. Photographers prefer to follow him to the blue-eyed girl’s house, and writers prefer to speak of his large, broad-shoul­dered grandfather.

The promise of an Aryan experience brings in a fair share of visitors to these villages, ranging from curious backpackers, aggressive journalists and re­searchers to people seeking the extraordinary. Tourists from France, Iceland, Austria, Japan, Korea, Poland and even Israel have left their signatures in the guesthouse rosters here. The Army too wel­comes important guests and higher-ups here with a traditional Brokpa dance.

+++

Murli Menon, author of books like Power to Succeed and Power to Relax has researched var­ious tribes all over the world, including the Long Neck tribe of Chiang Mai, Orang Asli of Malaysia and Siddhis of Gir. He’s also stayed with Brokpas for around three months, intrigued by a writer’s obser­vation that they lead stress-free lives.

Menon recorded the songs they sing at sunset, and plays it in the relaxation workshops he con­ducts for corporates. “It has a hypnotic tone,” he says, “Some people who find it difficult to sleep find it useful.” During his stay, he found that Brokpas have fewer addictions than others, their life expect­ancy is higher, and they tend to lead more active lives. He attributes their fitness to the almost vegan diet they follow, and their joie de vivre to their tradi­tion of singing and dancing.

On his website, Menon has also uploaded photo­graphs of himself hugging the fabled Juniper tree. ‘The energy aura of these trees was phenomenal,’ reads his note below the pictures, ‘One could feel a new vigour in each and every cell of one’s body when you stepped onto this sacred grove of the Aryans of Dah.’

Tsewang Lhundup, the Lhaba of Darchik, offers different reasons for their freedom from stress. “We don’t have dowry, so there is no tension of having daughters,” he says. “We eat what we grow, so don’t worry about our meals. We may not be rich, but we are not extremely poor either.”

Recently, two foreign journalists reached Dah seeking the story of the Neo Nazi Tourist in search of the Pure Aryan Seed. They were both White women, and went around asking every male they could find, young and old, if they had been proposi­tioned. Since they couldn’t find any, but still need­ed a story, they switched to asking local men hypo­thetical questions. What if women came looking for the Aryan seed here? Would the men comply? Lundup Dorje, 31, couldn’t help but laugh when they posed such questions to village elders. “They asked even 70- and 80-year-olds what they’d do if a foreign woman came looking to breed. One old man replied that he is willing to contribute.”

Lundup is a curious man who runs a guesthouse in Dha for backpackers. Through them, he has un­derstood why foreigners are so interested in Aryans. “In the world, everything is a mixture,” says he. “So they are looking for the pure.” He may not entirely grasp the nature of such attention, but he is defi­nitely using it to market the apricot jam he makes. It comes from the Land of Aryans, reads the public­ity brochure.

+++

One man who tries to educate his fellow villag­ers about their ethnicity and origin is Tsewang Gailtsen, a Buddhist Brokpa from Garkon village. He is a lecturer in political science, teaching at the Higher Secondary School in Silmo, a town that also has Brokpas who have converted to Islam, like their brethren on the other side of the LoC. “In Ladakh, ‘Brokpa’ is considered derogatory,” he says. The community is stereotyped as an inferior, dirty, un­civilised people; a Ladakhi proverb warns never to store an axe over one’s head, nor have a Brokpa nearby. But tourists, they have an entirely differ­ent point of view. “Tourists look at us with respect,” says Gailtsen, “They look at us as a pure race, as the few that haven’t been assimilated.” They help stoke Brokpa pride.

In the past, DNA samples drawn from Brokpas have been sent to the Genographic Project. Based on the sample study, Professor Pitchappan, the project’s regional director, says that the communi­ty seems to be “ancient” and “isolated”. However, there isn’t enough global data to say where they mi­grated from. “To discuss their Aryan claims,” he says, “one needs to define who an ‘Aryan’ is first, what are ‘Aryan’ genetic characteristics. This is very hard to define…”

The truth is, no one really knows where Brokpas come from. The confusion is hilariously represent­ed in a blurb on them in a Lonely Planet guide to India. Titled ‘Lost Tribes’, it says in all seriousness, ‘The facial features of the Brokpa (also known as Drokpa or Dards) ‘people of the pastures’ have led to speculation that the tribe has descended from Alexander the Great’s invasion force or even a lost tribe of Israel.’ That is as good as saying these peo­ple could have come from anywhere.

But in their search for a Master Race, pregnancy tourists and other curious visitors from all over the world have given the Brokpa self-esteem a hefty boost. Which is probably a good thing. As the pro­fessor puts it, “Let them feel proud of themselves, their culture. We need not interfere with their pride. We do not have the liberty.”
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: German Women need psychiatric help fast
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 09:25:32 AM »
Considering that the Aryans were probably pagans who conducted human sacrifice I don't think they're necessarily anyone to aspire being like.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 10:13:20 AM »
Considering that the Aryans were probably pagans who conducted human sacrifice I don't think they're necessarily anyone to aspire being like.
True can you imagine those nuts going to some Himalayan town looking for someone to impregnate them.I wonder what they'll do when they see the baby :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 11:41:21 AM »
True can you imagine those nuts going to some Himalayan town looking for someone to impregnate them.I wonder what they'll do when they see the baby :::D

I hope they don't commit infanticide, but people that stupid to get impregnanted based on a slim chance that this group MIGHT be descended from an ancient group that's now extinct, shouldn't be having kids.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 12:46:15 PM »
I hope they don't commit infanticide, but people that stupid to get impregnanted based on a slim chance that this group MIGHT be descended from an ancient group that's now extinct, shouldn't be having kids.
Who knows maybe they'll feel o.k. with the baby infanticide isn't legal Germany

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 01:15:04 PM »
Do you expect the nation that brought us the Shoah to be sane?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 01:45:35 PM »
The whole eurocentric concept of isolated light skinned people in the middle east, central asia and northern India being descendants of Aryans is complete nonsense, neo nazis think that these are "Aryans" that traveled into the area and got lost and became isolated and joined the ways of the locals, that couldn't be further from the truth, there's always been light skinned people in the Middle East as well as Northern India, the Dravidians mixed with lighter skinned people in Southern Arabia (which also has a influx of negroid) and of course in Southern India/Asia like Tamils/etc.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 03:03:32 PM »
They still try to explore the origins of the Aryan race.

Filthy germans  >:( disgusting they are.

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 03:04:44 PM »

Filthy germans.... Disgusting they are...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoda
Yoda's syntax has been analyzed and discussed by academic syntacticians, who found it somewhat inconsistent, but could extrapolate that "Yodic" has object–subject–verb word order.[5]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 07:20:44 PM »
They still try to explore the origins of the Aryan race.

Filthy Trolls.  Disgusting are they.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 08:23:56 PM »
Filthy Trolls.  Disgusting are they.

Are you german?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 08:57:47 PM »
Are you german?

Hey SayN2Islam/Ralph

No, I am an evil Russian, but I believe Mord is German (I may be wrong), which is why he posted this.  I currently have German friends (No, I dont have Muslims friends)

That doesn't mean I'm not skeptical of them and I haven't forgotten the Hollocaust.   I think its our duty to be skeptical of them, and I think every German member of JTF has to be properly vetted.

BUT we also have some tremendous German members here, and I have defended them when no one else does.  Being born a German is NOT the same as being born a Muslim.  A muslim is taught from day one to hate and kill the Jews, not just from their parents, but from their institutions.  A German may or may not have parents who are still brainwashed jew-hating Neo-nazis who influence their children.

If a new member comes in and has in their signature, Germans are disgusting and vile.... and we have German members here in the forum... it makes me apprehensive. That's not a bannable offense, but it still is a red flag.

Where do you currently live?  I am curious why you chose to focus on Germans in your signature? Do you believe that our German members here are disgusting and vile.  Do you think we should gas the Germans or only gas the Muslims?

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 09:21:31 PM »
Hey SayN2Islam/Ralph

No, I am an evil Russian, but I believe Mord is German (I may be wrong), which is why he posted this.  I currently have German friends (No, I dont have Muslims friends)

That doesn't mean I'm not skeptical of them and I haven't forgotten the Hollocaust.   I think its our duty to be skeptical of them, and I think every German member of JTF has to be properly vetted.

BUT we also have some tremendous German members here, and I have defended them when no one else does.  Being born a German is NOT the same as being born a Muslim.  A muslim is taught from day one to hate and kill the Jews, not just from their parents, but from their institutions.  A German may or may not have parents who are still brainwashed jew-hating Neo-nazis who influence their children.

If a new member comes in and has in their signature, Germans are disgusting and vile.... and we have German members here in the forum... it makes me apprehensive. That's not a bannable offense, but it still is a red flag.

Where do you currently live?  I am curious why you chose to focus on Germans in your signature? Do you believe that our German members here are disgusting and vile.  Do you think we should gas the Germans or only gas the Muslims?

Ok, Briann. You got me here. I am ready to explain something to you.

First of all, I'm not Ralph. And I'm tired of my accounts being banned because of your silly assumption that I am a troll. While I'm not a troll but a loyal Kahanist, you keep saying that I am.

Second of all, I agree with you that there is a huge difference between Germans and muslims. I do believe that Germans do not hold an enormous vicious hatred on Jews as much as muslims do. You may have German friends and defend them, and I understand that it is not part of my business. BUT imagine if there would be a nation that would refer to Russian people as "disgusting and vile parasites that have no right to exist" and praise Russians' biggest enemies (germans are praising Islam day-by-day, I'm not sure what kind of giant enemy Russian may have) and even help them form special SS divisions so they could kill Jews. Hitler even ended up by calling Islam "true religion of Aryans" while Jews remained "satanic parasites". I don't deny that there are certain people in Germany who hate Islam as much as I do, but the history can never be changed.

Currently, I live in Queens but can move out soon for a while. I don't think we should spend our gas on muslims. I would like to see muslims leaving Islam for other faith, be it Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, etc. Those who don't leave would be send to an isolated island and kept hungry until starvation. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 10:12:10 PM »
Ok, Briann. You got me here. I am ready to explain something to you.

First of all, I'm not Ralph. And I'm tired of my accounts being banned because of your silly assumption that I am a troll. While I'm not a troll but a loyal Kahanist, you keep saying that I am.

Second of all, I agree with you that there is a huge difference between Germans and muslims. I do believe that Germans do not hold an enormous vicious hatred on Jews as much as muslims do. You may have German friends and defend them, and I understand that it is not part of my business. BUT imagine if there would be a nation that would refer to Russian people as "disgusting and vile parasites that have no right to exist" and praise Russians' biggest enemies (germans are praising Islam day-by-day, I'm not sure what kind of giant enemy Russian may have) and even help them form special SS divisions so they could kill Jews. Hitler even ended up by calling Islam "true religion of Aryans" while Jews remained "satanic parasites". I don't deny that there are certain people in Germany who hate Islam as much as I do, but the history can never be changed.

Currently, I live in Queens but can move out soon for a while. I don't think we should spend our gas on muslims. I would like to see muslims leaving Islam for other faith, be it Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, etc. Those who don't leave would be send to an isolated island and kept hungry until starvation. 

I only requested ONE of your accounts be banned.  The rest, were decisions of the moderators.

We have had members who after being banned, they came back and were a bit more respectful and I know Lisa was hoping for this.  But it is RARE, and you have to prove yourself, and as I said before, I REALLY doubt you will prove yourself. 

I will tell you, the main thing I look for is members who purposefully want to cause a wedge with other members.

Stay away from that, and you stand a good chance of not being banned again, but again, I doubt you can do this... because I don't beleive your sincerity.

Also, I still think you are a leftist.  Leftists seem to overwhelmingly want to change the focus of the forum, showing us that western Jew-haters need to be our main focus, rather than Islam, and they always try to be sneaky about how they do this.  Thats not to say western jew-haters arent a concern, but its 1/100th as significant as Islam.  For every western jew hater, there are tens of thousands of Muslim Mein Kampf readers who are far more dangerous and just as stupid.  If you can't understand the significance of this, you shouldnt be in this forum.

By the way, as far as Russia goes, in the last days before hitler killed himself when it was obvious Germany had lost, Hitler alluded to Russians as being the 'real' Aryans which is why they had triumphed over the Germans.   Also, of all the western (or light skinned) countries,  Russia has by FAR the largest Neo Nazi group.  Mein Kampf was becoming such a popular read, that Putin had it oulawed. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 07:22:54 PM »
Brian, I don't trust many of the new members but why specifically do you suspect Hank?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 08:30:16 PM »
Brian, I don't trust many of the new members but why specifically do you suspect Hank?

Firstly, even Hank will admit that he keeps on creating new accounts, and getting banned over and over again.  Although he believes I've been the one banning him, that's not true.

I'm sure you remember Hank from his previous names....   Sayno2islam, antiduke, etc etc.     I beleive Hanks has already admitted to being these members, but if he hasn't, we can provide plenty of proof that he is.  I will admit, I was only speculating that he is Ralph... I have no proof of that.

At any rate, if you, Lisa, and others are willing to give him another shot, that's fine.  However, I am still 99% sure that he has a hidden agenda that he will expose later.  And by the way, I am flexible with new members and I welcome new points of view.  I just don't like lying members with an ulterior motive of hurting our movement.