Author Topic: 3 national polls show Rick Perry with a double digit lead over other Republicans  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

He just got into the Presidential race a little over a week ago, and already three national polls show Texas Governor Rick Perry with a double digit lead over the former frontrunner Mitt Romney and all other Republican candidates.

The Gallup poll on Republican primary voters shows Perry getting 29%, Romney 17%, the Nazi Ron Paul 13%, Michelle Bachmann 10% and the others way behind.

The Gallup poll shows one very troubling result: the Nazi Ron Paul leads among young Republican voters ages 18 to 29 with 29%. That shows what may be the dark future of an immoral America: the future Democrat party will support black Nazis like Barack Hussein Osama and the future Republican party will support white Muslim-loving Nazis like Ron Paul.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/149180/Perry-Zooms-Front-Pack-2012-GOP-Nomination.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=syndication&utm_content=plaintextlink&utm_term=Politics

The latest Rasmussen poll shows similar results: Perry 29%, Romney 18%, Bachmann 13%, Paul 9% and the others way behind.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/gop_primary_perry_29_romney_18_bachmann_13

The Public Policy Polling, a Democrat poll, shows Perry with 33%, Romney with 20%, Bachmann with 16%.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
At this point, I only care that Ron Paul is no where near the front-runner.  He is getting more and more senile with each passing week.

I am a leery of Perry, but oh well, its better than Obama or Paul.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

I am a leery of Perry, but oh well, its better than Obama or Paul.

Be sure to buy some Rick Perry nose plugs.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Ron Paul needs to be stricken by lightning caused by the tin foil hat he wears to keep the UFO's away. I wish he can go away, I can't stand to see his ugly face and it makes me angry that he knows he will never have a chance to be president, ever in his entire life and yet he's always wasting space in every race, I think aliens took some DNA samples from Ross Perot, Manson and other loonies and made Ron Paul out of a pile of dung . He can be president of the funny farm and that's it.

I have met some of his supporters and never have I seen a bunch of stupider uglier paranoid conspiracy anti-semitic weirdos in my entire life!

I don't fancy any of the republican candidates either but as long as we beat Obama I will support whatever GOP candidate makes it.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 01:22:12 AM by IsraeliHeart »

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Face it america is doomed. We should just focus on saving israel. israel does not need america because we have hashem. Nazi ron paul is consistantly getting stronger support in the republican party. It is just a matter of time untill nazi paul, boulshavic 2 faced romney and perry will be the only 3 candidates standing.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Ron Paul needs to be stricken by lightning caused by the tin foil hat he wears to keep the UFO's away. I wish he can go away, I can't stand to see his ugly face and it makes me angry that he knows he will never have a chance to be president, ever in his entire life and yet he's always wasting space in every race, I think aliens took some DNA samples from Ross Perot, Manson and other loonies and made Ron Paul out of a pile of dung . He can be president of the funny farm and that's it.

I have met some of his supporters and never have I seen a bunch of stupider uglier paranoid conspiracy anti-semitic weirdos in my entire life!

I don't fancy any of the republican candidates either but as long as we beat Obama I will support whatever GOP candidate makes it.

On the plus side, this is his last year running.  Afterwards, he will be returning to the mothership.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The Gallup poll shows one very troubling result: the Nazi Ron Paul leads among young Republican voters ages 18 to 29 with 29%. That shows what may be the dark future of an immoral America: the future Democrat party will support black Nazis like Barack Hussein Osama and the future Republican party will support white Muslim-loving Nazis like Ron Paul.
Very true and very scary indeed. The youth of America are overwhelmingly leftist and young Republicans are no exception. Left-wing "Republican" youth support Ron Nazi Paul because he is an anarchist.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I think aliens took some DNA samples from Ross Perot, Manson and other loonies and made Ron Paul out of a pile of dung .
It had to have been Yakub, that evil Jewish scientist!  :laugh: :::D

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Rick Perry reeks of being another George W Bush, but he's better than Mitt Romney or Ron Paul.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
So does this mean that michelle bachman and the other candidates are out of the equation? Whats left is nazi paul, boulshavic romney, and Perry?

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
Face it america is doomed. We should just focus on saving israel. israel does not need america because we have hashem. Nazi ron paul is consistantly getting stronger support in the republican party. It is just a matter of time untill nazi paul, boulshavic 2 faced romney and perry will be the only 3 candidates standing.
News flash without America and a hand off President Israel is finished.  That's why it is so important to get the monkey out of the white house.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
Rick Perry reeks of being another George W Bush, but he's better than Mitt Romney or Ron Paul.
So can you tell us what was so bad about George W. Bush, right about now I would love the reeking of George Bush.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
So does this mean that michelle bachman and the other candidates are out of the equation? Whats left is nazi paul, boulshavic romney, and Perry?
Yes Bachmann is out of the equation and so is Ron Paul so have your pick, Romney or Perry.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
News flash without America and a hand off President Israel is finished. 

I would say quite the opposite : if Israel believes she depends on America to survive, then she is finished.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
without America... Israel is finished.
What the hell? Have you no faith in G-d?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I would say quite the opposite : if Israel believes she depends on America to survive, then she is finished.

I agree 100% with this... Israel can not survive if it is depending on the nations, especially America...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
News flash without America and a hand off President Israel is finished.  That's why it is so important to get the monkey out of the white house.

I understand what you are saying, but I think its sorta condescending to Israel to say that.

But yes, It is true that having someone who openly says, 'Go ahead and build those settlements' (Hucakbee) will have a MAJOR effect on the spineless Israeli politicians.

That is why we are so concerned about this.  Not because of millitary reason, but because of weak spineless politicians who want to appease America.