Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 11, 2011.  (Read 8656 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, September 11, 2011.
« on: September 03, 2011, 02:42:29 PM »
Shalom dearest Chaim,

I ask all of our wonderful members here to take a moment to reflect on the 2,977 lives that were snuffed out by al-Qaeda ten years ago today, and to send up an urgent prayer that their blood would be avenged.

1: Do you think that anybody, in the government or private sector, had an inkling that something very bad was going to happen in early September and didn't do anything about it so as to not offend our Saudi petro-overlords?

2: Have there been any political figures or candidates, to date, that have stated the obvious (that the Saudi royal family was behind 9/11)? So far, I haven't heard of a single one, even at the local level.

3: Please give the Jewish view on the people who jumped to their deaths as the towers burned up and crashed down. I hesitate to call them "suicidal" because they almost certainly were going to die anyway. However, do you see any chance that if some of these people had faith in G-d rather than jumping, they would have survived miraculously?

4: Do you think that when Alex Jones (yimach shemo) and others blame "Zionists" and Ariel Sharon for 9/11, that they are getting paid by the Saudis and/or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (yimach shemam) to do so?

5: Do you see a swell of anti-Semitism coming out of the tenth anniversary of 9/11, thanks to the above chazirs and the retarded people who are willing to believe them?

Thank you brother Chaim; you are a gentleman and a scholar.

911Avenger
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:14:30 PM by 911Avenger »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 11, 2011.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 03:01:14 PM »
Shalom chaim

1. When and if is it ever appropriate for a righteous jew to burn the israeli flag? If never, can it be burned instead out if protest for the self hating government after an expulsion or unfair judgment which happens all the time to the righteous settlers?

2. Is it true that some hassidic rabbis consider fruits and vegetables grown israel are not kosher our need to be kashered, but fruits and vegetables in the galut are automatically kosher? Does that sound right to you?

3. Referring to my last question about "ezer kenegdo", I heard that the literal concept is kind of an oxymoron. That is, "ezer" means "help" and "kenegdo" means "against".  How does a wife help and be against her husband?

4. Tell us another story about Rabbi Kahane.

5. What does "Hashem Yikam Damo" and "Tzadik Livrakah"?  What are the proper terms to use when referring to a loved one who has passed on assuming he or she wasn't evil and otherwise a decent human being?

and a Dvar Torah of his week's parasha.

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 09:39:27 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 07:30:15 PM »
shalom chaim

you said last week that in '73 Israel was on it's way to cairo if not for the international pressure (true). my question is if you were PM, would you march to cairo? would you keep the city or just raze it to the ground?

check out this photo

« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 06:00:55 PM by Meerkat »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 08:49:10 PM »
Shalom, Chaim, before I ask my questions for this week's Ask JTF, will you discuss the 10th anniversary of 9/11 in the opening intro?

Two questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Do you think burning of the Koran is acceptable?

2. Will there be another 9/11 god forbid?

« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 09:14:09 PM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 10:54:31 PM »
Dear Chaim:
Hope all is well.  Here are my questions and comments for this very solemn day:

(1) This morning, I babysat my neighbor's three year old son because his father, Yaakov, had to go to the 9/11 ceremonies at Ground Zero.  You see Yaakov's sister was killed 10 years ago when the towers collapsed.  Unfortunately, her body was never discovered and thus no funeral ever took place.  Unlike Yaakov's sister, there have been reports that the New York Medical Examiner has identified some remains of the hijackers.  I don't know what has been done with this subhuman biomass.  My wish is that this hijacker biomass be tainted with rat poison and put into the Hallal meat supply somewhere in some Brooklyn Islamic / Hallal food store.  That will surely make America safer.  What do you think we should do with the hijackers' remains?  

(2) The regime in Turkey led by that lunatic Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is threatening to send out warships into the Eastern Mediterranean to protect against Israel’s so-called “unilateral exploitation of natural resources.”  Apparently, Erdoğan wants to destroy Jews and Israel almost as much as this Eurasian sand-ape likes to shtoop a camel’s cavity of depravity.  How would a Kahanist led by Chaim Pen Pesach deal with this Turkish Nazi saber rattling?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 04:00:30 PM by Nekama »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 06:19:03 AM »
res

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 06:46:19 PM »
Greetings Chaim.
BritishSword is back and unsheathed.

It looks as though this should be broadcast on the anniversary of 9/11. I'm adjusting my topics accordingly.

1. Just to comment on the terrorist attack. It's one of those things where you always remember exactly where you were when it happened. I was in a care home at the time. Just came down to make breakfast as usual and instead of the usual early morning TV was footage of the twin towers. At first I thought it was an accident, later I learned the truth.
  One of the residents was jumping up and  down and clapping his hands with excitement. See, he was severely autistic and couldn't even speak a word of english. He didn't understand what was going on, he just saw a fireworks display. Nonetheless I pushed him away and told him that that "wasn't nice"
I never told anyone that before

Just recently someone told me to check out a film called loose change which is about 9/11. He's saying things like why did they collapse so quickly, why was it so neat. Yeah right he's trying to sell me the idea there were controlled demolition charges. In fact you also mentioned in your interview, the terrorists expected the buildings to fall down and kill more people.
  Now that I think about it, why the hell would that happen? Buildings are given deep foundations. Why would it fall over like a domino? It makes perfect sense for the fire to spread down and the building to collapse in on itself like a candle which is what happened.
  I think I'll tell him where he can shove his conspiracy theory.

Chaim I am astounded. A large avalanche of evidence on muslim hostility doesn't make a dint in peoples skulls but they will eagerly chase after absurd theories like the one above. What is wrong with people? Maybe they feel they have more control over a fantasy world.

I was most displeased to recieve an appeal from the red cross. I seem to remember you dislike them for some reason. They showed pictures of starving children, freezing elderly ladies, and tried to trap me in psychological consistency by giving me a bunch of stickers with my name on it saying I support the red cross. Fortunately for me I am an icy heartless bastard and it all went into the compost heap.

Oh yeah the computer problems that stopped me getting to the site. One word. Windows. It sucks. What other operating system has an error while trying to display the previous error?
Smart people use linux. I encourage every one to switch to it. In Olam Haba, software will be open source and bug free.
  This is BritishSword broadcasting from a Linux Mint desktop.
Have a productive week everyone.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 07:44:13 PM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 09:46:37 PM »
Shalom,

Ooops, it looks like I waited too long to post a question last week... Well I hope that doesn't happen again...

I would like to take a moment to request listeners to remember the Yartzeit of my brother who was murdered on 9/11 while working in the World Trade Center. The Hebrew date of 9/11/2001 is Elul 23 which occurs on September 22 and it is one week before Rosh Hashana. My brothers Hebrew name is Yonatan Ben David/Shusan and if you can remember him by saying Kaddish it will be appreciated.

Now for the questions:

1) A couple of weeks ago there was a report that WikiLeaks exposed information which compromised the identity of Mossad agents. I considered this very bad news because Mossad has performed some very impressive operations to take out the terrorists all around the world including Dubai, Iran, and even in Ukraine. I am interested in whether you agree with my assessment or are not too concerned with leaking identities of agents...

2) I am interested to hear your opinion of the current 'diplomatic' crisis between Turkey and Israel. Do you think this conflict may grow? I have heard some talk about a full-out military confrontation between Turkey and Israel. Do you think there is a possibility Turkey would go to war over this?

3) Obviously the demolitions carried out recently by the IDF and police forces against the residents of Migron are a gross injustice and undoubtedly those who destroyed Jewish property will be repaid middah keneged middah... But in the end there is little that the residents can do. Is there a long-term strategy which will stop this insanity? Does protesting these evictions really accomplish anything? What can we do?

Thank you,
Michael

« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 03:07:09 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 11:37:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

please share the story of Rabbi Kahane (Hashem yikom damo) and the parody he did of "temple shalom shalom shalom".

Reflecting on 9/11, I was remembering how you tried to warn the FBI (through John O'Neill) that the muslims would be back...was O'Neill righteous? Do you think the FBI ignored your warnings deliberately?

Did you hear the great news about the evil satanist, Andrea Mitchell?

A few weeks ago I mentioned the gluttonous slob, Adam Richman - someone recently sent my a youtube clip of him eating in a brooklyn restaurant with none other than the closeted sodomite, toupee-wearing Marty Markowitz. Together these two "Jews" chowed down on roast beef and hamburgers smothered in cheese - what a chilul Hashem!

Why do so many 9/11 families support the Park 51 mosque? Here is a quote I would like you to comment on:
Orlando Rodriguez and Phyllis Schaefer Rodriguez, whose son died in the attack, say they "support the building of the Islamic community center in lower Manhattan" and "feel that it would honor our son and other victims"
(also, please comment on the mother's name and what it implies)

Todah Chaim, during these difficult times you are a pillar of support. Ata ha yachid she omer et ha emet al ha Islam veh al ha Nasi ha Nazi ba bayit ha lavan!

Gimatria

« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 08:49:41 AM by Gimatria »

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 12:12:27 AM »
Shalom Chaim

1. There is a concept that repeats itself in history known as "No honor among thieves" Examples are Hitler attacking Stalin, Vietnam attacking their fellow Commies in Cambodia, and Nazis such as David Duke and Alex Jones accuse each other of being part of the "International Zionist Conspiracy".

2 What struck me on this terrible day on 9/11 is that sometimes evil people temporarily become friends but eventually turn on you. Bin Laden once supported the U.S to defeat the Soviets in Afghanistan similar to how Yamamoto, the mastermind of Pearl Harbor once admired the Allied Navies in the 20s however later they both became beasts who backstabbed us.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 03:45:59 PM by danny100 »

Offline Rin Tin Tin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 05:05:33 PM »
If you were married and your wife briefly sexually strayed and you reconciled but in the meantime she produced a child which was proven by DNA paternity testing to be the other man's child, could you raise that child as your own?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 02:06:44 PM by Rin Tin Tin »

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2011, 06:05:09 PM »
Dear chaim

1. Many israeli's i talk to think that the arabs do not want to leave the land of israel and will not accept our compensation. This is a major thing that we must bring out to the israeli public in your new hebrew vids to show that the arabs do want to leave. Because last survey takin in israel on this subject polling both religious and secular jews, points out that 75% of the whole israeli jewish population would wish to see the arabs leave. we just have to prove it can be done.

2. Do you think it is a good idea for the chabad houses in foreign countries to be used as safe houses for our mossad agents once we take power? I think it would be a great idea that the agents will not be able to check into a hotel and notify the foreign government of "suspicious people". The agents would use many ways to get into countrys and be able to slip out without anyone noticing. Other than the fact that either a muslim nazi sympatheizer/fundraiser scumbag or a muslim nazi will be left dead for our enemies to fear us and hashem.

3. Once we take power, What should we do to change the current israeli tax code? How can we base a tax code on true jewish morals and values?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 11:43:28 PM by The proud Jew »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 07:58:20 PM »
reserved.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 02:36:23 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1) Are you concerned that JTF might be virtually a one man  organization.  I know there are many forum members but as far as I know 100% of the direction, 90% of the work (I know  you have Shlomo now) and all of the reputation of JTF is you.  Are there any plans to get more people more involved and to create some decentralization of the organization.

2) Is the organizational structure any different in Israel?  Are there people who devote more time to JTF there?  Is there someone who could stand as a political candidate in Israel?  Even if it is premature to have a JTFer in the Knesset perhaps on local councils in Judea and Samaria or perhaps as a Mayor of a small Yesha municipality?

3) Another example of JTF helping the Jews of Judea and Samaria.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2011, 05:49:02 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think of Rabbi Shalom Dov Wolpo, his organization Ha'Matteh L'Hatzolat Ha'Am V'Ha'Aretz ("SOS Israel") and his party Eretz Yisrael Shelanu ("Our Land of Israel") ?
This is someone who has a long history of opposing any retreat from any parcel of the land of Israel but I don't know whether his actions have always matched his words or not. Besides, he criticizes religious zionists and the claim that the founding of the State is the beginning of the redemption.
I know he is currently involved in a campaign to reward and support IDF soldiers who refuse to obey orders to carry out expulsions of Jews.

Toda raba

Yaakov Mendel
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 05:03:24 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2011, 05:39:52 PM »
What is your opinion of the kid's show Sesame Street?

What is your opinion of the late actor and comedian Redd Fox?

Thanks and god bless!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2011, 11:12:06 PM »
Chaim,
  Please comment on the Maccabee movie that mel gibson will produce or direct.  Would you see it? On the one hand we don't want to support mell gibson but maybe if the film is popular it will give more respect to Jews and tell this great story, that would probably otherwise never be known by the public. (This is assuming he makes an accurate portrayal of the story).
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:57:11 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2011, 01:14:12 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim,

What is your view on corporal punishment?

What is your view on disowning a family member if they become sodomites and act on it. does one have to according to the torah?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2011, 08:07:56 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Before I post the zootube questions can you comment on the fact that Mayor Mike Bloomberg says there is "no room" for The Heroes at Ground Zero.

Please Expose Nathanael Kapner

Thank you for your answers and now onto the zootube questions.

All religion is fraud. Jews created Christianity to sucker the Christian Goy into loving the Jew and the Jews have now destroyed America with Bro Nat's help. Jews play the game from both sides. For the Jews it is a win win situation.

Russia also traded with Libya, where was their support? Russia is dominated by the Jews as much as the USA, but their population isn’t as docile as in the USA and so has to be convinced and manipulated that patriots still rule. Even though its christian leaders were murdered by Jews in the Communist revolution, people are still fooled into believing in Russia not being part of the Jewish plot.

The insidious worldwide Jewish destabilization of Nations is the greatest threat to mankind. Apparently the Jews think they can handle it all. The chaos and brinkmanship will get out of hand at some point. The endgame may be that if the Jews cannot control the world, no one will. The Jews seem to have belief that every country is an opportunity for them to exploit. They have painted such a piteous picture of themselves - all to hide behind while they prepare such havoc the world has never seen.

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones & The Chosen People.
Bryan.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2011, 11:24:09 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1. What is your opinion on Indiana Republican Congressman Joe Walsh?

2.  Please discuss House Resolution ( H.R. 394 ),   which Joe Walsh introduced to Congress?     Below,  I'll print out info on H.R. 394 that I received in an email,   for anyone to read at their leisure.

Thanks as always,  eb22.

WASHINGTON- Today, [Sept. 8] Congressman Joe Walsh introduced a resolution [394] supporting Israel's right to annex Judea and Samaria in the event that the Palestinian Authority continues to press for unilateral U.N. recognition of Palestinian statehood.  It anticipates the General Assembly vote on recognition of Palestinian statehood scheduled for September 20.  The resolution coincides with a bill being introduced in the Israeli Knesset to terminate all obligations and agreements made between Israel and the Palestinian Authority and implement full Israeli sovereignty over the land in which Jewish communities of Judea and Samaria currently reside.

"The Palestinian Authority has repeatedly violated peace agreements and has even joined forces with the terrorist group Hamas.  But the United States has continued to give aid to the Palestinians on the one condition that they continue to negotiate with Israel for peace.  Now the Palestinians can't even do that and have cut Israel completely out of the process by pushing for unilateral recognition of Palestinian statehood at the United Nations.  This is the last straw.  It is clear that the Palestinian Authority no longer has any interest in peace."

"We must stand firmly by Israel because a strong and secure democracy in the Middle East is absolutely vital to American security.  The Palestinian Authority has to negotiate directly with Israel.  If it is going to continue to cut Israel out and violate its peace agreements, then the United States must support Israel's efforts to defend its sovereignty and the security of its citizens."

"A U.N. recognized Palestinian state would potentially put Israelis directly under the sovereignty of a group of people that have sworn the destruction of Israel and its people.  This is unacceptable, and, in the absence of a negotiated peace agreement, Israel has the right to protect its citizens living in Judea and Samaria by annexing those territories."

Congressman Walsh has introduced two other bills in defense of Israel during the 112th Congress.  H.R. 1501 will withhold funding from the United Nations until it retracts the Goldstone Report, a 2009 report that accused Israel of war crimes.  H.R. 2457, the Palestinian Accountability Act, will withhold funding from the Palestinian Authority until it stops inciting violence against Israel and recognizes Israel's right to exist as a Jewish State; it will also withhold US funding to the United Nations if that body or any of its entities unilaterally recognize Palestinian statehood.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2011, 12:57:59 PM »
Dear chaim, great videos at the 9/11 memorial. 
What do you think about the idea of having specific drives with the jtf and vja donations?  For example you could give people options to "earmark" their donation to a specific cause if they choose to such as "donations to the Fogel family" or " funding for the Migron settlement". Or a specific line of purchase such as "hard hats and clubs and protective gear for hilltop youth to block bibi's kapos"
I was thinking this could motivate people to give if they feel connected to a specific cause that jtf will use their money for.   

On a related note I do think hilltop youth need to acquire hard hats, helmets, shields, batons etc for the next time the govt attempts a migron-destruction type event.    The arabs do not stand by and let their villages be razed and that is why the govt fears touching them.   Thank you Chaim and God bless you.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2011, 01:38:36 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

Who are you going to vote for in the special election to replace Anthony Weiner, Bob Turner or David Weprin?
Do you think voting is even worth it anymore, considering the fact that Republicans and Democrats are just two sides of the same coin?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline YSV2JamesPigwards

• Junior JTFer
    • The U.S. Department of Struggle Against Islam
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2011, 03:10:39 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I am a new member of the forum. Here are my questions:

1. What is your opinion on Native Americans? Do you think they deserve to get an autonomous republic somewhere in the South WEST?

2. wHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON MAX BLUMENTHAL? Why is he so insane? He attacks everyone who's position is pro-Israel. I saw his video where he visits pro-Israel rally in Manhattan, and keep insulting people there like saying stuff like "Jewish parents blew my genitalia off" or some crazy stuff like that. He also appeared on RT news and began saying that zionists are behind the so-called Islamophobia network. I can't understand what is wrong with these evil creature. Do you think he needs a doctor? Also, I think he's a queer. He referred to some "islamophobe" as a sugar daddy.

3. Do you remember Rodney King riots?

Thank you Chaim for answering my questions. May god bless you and your family.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White.
Against Islam We Must Unite!

Jews now face a huge number of enemies surrounding them. But, their most dangerous enemy is Islam. Only defeating Islam, Jews will be able to deal with the rest of the antisemitic garbage.

The world may have become more tolerant to Jews. But, in the end of a day, the world will still hate them and be more sympathetic to the parasitic muslim scum.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2011, 03:14:05 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Besides Robert Manning( US boxing Army Champ), do you remember any people in particular by name,  who were great street fighters in JDL, or  who could lay someone out,  back in the 1980's.  Do you recall seeing any of them in action, and what they did.

Thanks,

Aces High