Poll

Should JTF support Russians in their resistance against Jihad?

Yes
7 (77.8%)
No
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should JTF support Russians in their resistance against Jihad?  (Read 826 times)

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
If JTF support Serbs in their resistance to the Islamic Jihad, what about Russians? It seems that they also want to fight these muslim nazis in northern caucasus

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Re: Should JTF support Russians in their resistance against Jihad?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 03:50:49 AM »
Get lost Ralph ;D

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 06:25:15 AM »
If JTF support Serbs in their resistance to the Islamic Jihad, what about Russians? It seems that they also want to fight these muslim nazis in northern caucasus

Serbs and Russians have had a very different attitude toward Jews throughout history. No country in the world is immune from antisemitism but, as far as I know, Serbs have been for the most part quite friendly to the Jews, especially compared with other neighbouring countries. The Serbs fought the German Nazis during WWII and suffered a terrible ordeal (1 million dead in horrendous conditions). The Serbs fought Muslims and Croats during the Balkan wars and were betrayed and abandoned by the West.
With Russia, it is a very different story. Jews have regularly been persecuted and discriminated against in Russia, from the pogroms and the ghettos under the Czars to the brutal repression in the USSR. A large part of the Russian people has been hateful of Jews for centuries. Russia still pursues very anti-Israel policies today, much worse than America or even Western Europe. Of course there is also the fact that Russia has been the arch ennemy of the free world and has done such immense harm to so many people during the Communist era : we do not forget that. Especially as its government still behaves very badly today.
So, to me, there is no question that we should have a different approach toward Serbs and Russians. If Russians continue to be viciously antisemitic and to support brutal, evil regimes throughout the world, I do not care if they get hit by Jihad, they do not deserve to be helped.
The one thing I am concerned with, however, is whether Islamists would get their hands on Russian weapons of mass destruction.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 06:56:45 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 09:22:00 AM »
I feel this is a mixed bag for me. Many Russians are anti-semitic. They are committing suicide by helping the Iranian Muslim Nazis along with the Chinese infidels.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 05:40:58 PM »
As bad as Russia is, I think a Muslim Russia would be 100 times worse, of course it's going to take a lot more chechnyan kidnappings and suicide attacks for the Russians to understand that the muslims are NOT their friends!

Some of them already understand it. But there are lots of Russians who believe in a so-called ""jewish conspiracy" to incite hatred between muslims and christians

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 06:07:36 PM »
Hi Ralph.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 06:22:32 PM »
Hi Ralph.

Please stop. I'm not Ralph.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 06:24:27 PM »
Sorry for the confusion, Ben.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 07:19:42 PM »
Sorry for the confusion, Ben.

Ben? Where have this one come from?

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 11:08:42 PM »
I believe the reason why most Americans don't like the Serbs is because they inaccurately view them as no different than the Russians in particular, the Cold War. Of course there is a difference, the Jews were well treated by Serbs in history compared to Russians and certainly Ukrainians.

In the Conflict alone, I support the Russian Military against the Chechnyan Terrorists seeing the terrible things that were done like Beslan. But on Israel, we must stand against Russia's Anti-Semitic and Pro-Adolfinejad Policies.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 11:10:35 PM »
This guy types too well to be Ben. Besides I don't know if Ben is sane enough to type out a coherent paragraph without going on about this Parrot Jihad or whatever it was he said.