Author Topic: Egyptian TV shows murdered Jews in holocaust and celebrates (new video)  (Read 643 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Our English-speaking members will understand the last part of this video where the Egyptian Nazi "cleric" on official Egyptian television shows pictures of the murdered Jews in the holocaust and celebrates. The cleric promises another holocaust against the Jews.

This is what Nazi Egypt and the Nazi Muslim world do all the time on their official television and radio stations in Arabic.

Please comment, like and favorite this important Hebrew video. You can get to the video on zootube to help promote it by double clicking below. It will only take a couple of minutes. Thank you.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Egyptian TV shows murdered Jews in holocaust and celebrates (new video)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 11:14:37 AM »
We have "Jews" (who think putting these Nazis in gas chambers is "barbaric" and even dare to say it's "un-Jewish") who are much worse than these sub-microbes
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:19:50 AM by Yosef Andarian »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 12:44:55 PM »
We have "Jews" (who think putting these Nazis in gas chambers is "barbaric" and even dare to say it's "un-Jewish") who are much worse than these sub-microbes

Well I don't know who these Jews are but they sure are a shame on the Jewish people...
Memri TV does a great job of exposing Muslim Nazis, who almost succeeded in shutting down their channel on Youtube not long ago.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:30:13 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 03:21:00 PM »

I'll handle the subtitles on Yom rishon.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 03:44:15 PM »
It's a shame the leftist Israelis will not wake up and realize that this is not hatred of a political idea, this is not hatred of Zionism, this is not hatred of the state of Israel or the concept of a one state solution, this is Muslims who want Jewish people dead.

The enemy has made it clear who they are and they are no longer hiding behind political correctness. They will murder every man, woman and child they can and a holocaust WILL happen if Jews do not arm themselves and prepare to retake the borders G-d told them to take!

That was a strict commandment from the nile to the euphrates, not this whole "we draw a line with chalk and this is my side and that is your side", the invader needs to be removed, and if these so called peace agreements aren't working or getting the Arabs to voluntarily leave which we know these policies don't work, then we know what the future holds and it's certainly not a bright one.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 04:03:29 PM »
It's a shame the leftist Israelis will not wake up and realize that this is not hatred of a political idea, this is not hatred of Zionism, this is not hatred of the state of Israel or the concept of a one state solution, this is Muslims who want Jewish people dead.

The enemy has made it clear who they are and they are no longer hiding behind political correctness. They will murder every man, woman and child they can and a holocaust WILL happen if Jews do not arm themselves and prepare to retake the borders G-d told them to take!

That was a strict commandment from the nile to the euphrates, not this whole "we draw a line with chalk and this is my side and that is your side", the invader needs to be removed, and if these so called peace agreements aren't working or getting the Arabs to voluntarily leave which we know these policies don't work, then we know what the future holds and it's certainly not a bright one.

I think Hashem is planning for Egypts final demise... It will be a glorious example of Hashems hand in the world when the Jews possess all the Egyptians property and destroy their livelihood.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 07:34:19 PM »
Kahane Chai! Holocaust to the muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :throw:

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 09:33:39 PM »
I have seen many things in my life but this is the most evil thing so far :'(  Right now I can not tell you how I feel....
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 02:14:20 PM »

You can find the video with English subtitles at :

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,57078.0.html

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 09:55:44 PM »
This is the Arab Spring that all the liberals fawn over, Egypt's version of hope and change.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.