Author Topic: Be ready to defend yourself and your family  (Read 2362 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Re: Be ready to defend yourself and your family
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2011, 08:59:13 PM »
But if you defend yourself and your family, you will be charged with a crime.

Better to be sentenced by twelve than carried by six methinks.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2011, 09:28:23 PM »
The liberal media and the liberal education system has educated them into a state of racial tolerance... Little do the know that that tolerance will be their undoing.
I am for racial tolerance ON BOTH SIDES. But we have a situation where white American must be more that tolerant while others can do whatever they wish.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 07:08:35 AM »
I am for racial tolerance ON BOTH SIDES. But we have a situation where white American must be more that tolerant while others can do whatever they wish.

Tolerance is one thing that doesn't mean you can't drop kick them and leave them full of holes if they try to hurt you.  ;D

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 09:10:12 PM »
Yesterday, I went to college to get my schedule for the Fall semester. While staying on the line, I've noticed a nice-looking white girl with some ugly monkey-faced muslim piece of garbage. I realized it might be her boyfriend. I gave a brief look at them full of anger and disgust.

They looked back and asked: "What is wrong with you?"

I replied: "Well, that's obviously nothing wrong with me. But something is definitely wrong with you. Look who's you dating"

Her muslim boyfriend promised to kick my face outside. I called her a "stupid dumb whore" and a traitor. When I came out, there was none outside. They might have left.

So, you see. I thought seeing a white girl with a muslim is only possible in Europe. If it's already possible here, in the US, then it is a sign of a catastrophe.

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2011, 09:27:46 PM »
Hank I oppose both interracial and interreligious dating and marriages (the last one is worse in my opinion, especially if it involves a Muslim animal, but both bother me). However if you react that way whenever you see a mismatched couple then don't ever come to Houston. It seems to be an epidemic here. I scowl a bit but don't say anything because I know that the black and/or Muslim half will not have any compunction about calling their homies. However it is true most of them are cowards and wouldn't follow through you never know.

One thing I noticed is that they don't seem to like brunette white girls as much but they tend to go with the palest, blondest white woman they can find, as if to make a deliberate point of spoiling her.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2011, 09:49:04 PM »
Yesterday, I went to college to get my schedule for the Fall semester. While staying on the line, I've noticed a nice-looking white girl with some ugly monkey-faced muslim piece of garbage. I realized it might be her boyfriend. I gave a brief look at them full of anger and disgust.

They looked back and asked: "What is wrong with you?"

I replied: "Well, that's obviously nothing wrong with me. But something is definitely wrong with you. Look who's you dating"

Her muslim boyfriend promised to kick my face outside. I called her a "stupid dumb whore" and a traitor. When I came out, there was none outside. They might have left.

So, you see. I thought seeing a white girl with a muslim is only possible in Europe. If it's already possible here, in the US, then it is a sign of a catastrophe.
You can be kicked out of college for your words. They are not worth it.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2011, 11:02:09 PM »
You can be kicked out of college for your words. They are not worth it.

I know, right? But when the group of muslim student spew anti-Jewish hatred on campuses all around the country, it is fine, right?  >:( And by the way, this college is full of non-whites. I was even able to count the number of whites on my fingers.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2011, 12:04:29 AM »
I know, right? But when the group of muslim student spew anti-Jewish hatred on campuses all around the country, it is fine, right?  >:( And by the way, this college is full of non-whites. I was even able to count the number of whites on my fingers.
What is your point here? We have people here from many backgrounds: Indian, Chinese, South Americans, and others.

Remember that we are not a nazi forum. Why would I consider non-whites who go to college to be a bad people? 

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2011, 12:24:26 AM »
What is your point here? We have people here from many backgrounds: Indian, Chinese, South Americans, and others.

Remember that we are not a nazi forum. Why would I consider non-whites who go to college to be a bad people? 

You misunderstood something. I'm not against non-whites going to college. There should be a limit. You live in Serbia, right? Imagine if you go to the university somewhere in Belgrade, and would realize that there is almost no whites on your campus. I don't mind 10 or 20 blacks or latinos. I don't mind 0 muslims either. But if your campus has no whites at all, that's discrimination isn't it?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2011, 12:39:42 AM »
You misunderstood something. I'm not against non-whites going to college. There should be a limit. You live in Serbia, right? Imagine if you go to the university somewhere in Belgrade, and would realize that there is almost no whites on your campus. I don't mind 10 or 20 blacks or latinos. I don't mind 0 muslims either. But if your campus has no whites at all, that's discrimination isn't it?

I don't mind 0 muslims either.

Members of all races should have the same tests and the same requirements, if that means a race will be over-represented or under-represented, so be it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2011, 02:14:17 AM »
I don't mind 0 muslims either.

Members of all races should have the same tests and the same requirements, if that means a race will be over-represented or under-represented, so be it.

That's how I feel too Meerkat.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2011, 03:27:20 PM »
Do keep in mind that under such a zero-discrimination arrangement, while Blacks and Hispanics will get under-represented, East Asians and Indians will be over-represented.  

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2011, 07:43:36 PM »
Do keep in mind that under such a zero-discrimination arrangement, while Blacks and Hispanics will get under-represented, East Asians and Indians will be over-represented.  

Fine by me, at least. Besides, I don't mind only Hindus. pakis and bangis are not welcomed.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2011, 11:53:20 PM »

A lot of them are very intelligent and would do good jobs. I do want the USA's population to be predominately white but if there are already people here who are citizens then let them advance to their fullest potential.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2011, 09:15:03 PM »
I live in Florida. Second, you can't compare Serbia with new world countries for many reasons. Minorities in Serbia have schools with a programs in their own languages. How would you feel about that?

There should be no limit to blacks going to colleges. First, because blacks had been prevented from entering colleges for almost what 100-150 years? We can see impact of that today on their knowledge and behavior. They can contribute much more to the society if educated. Same goes for any ethnic group in the world.

What you are stating here are methods Croatian nazis used against my people as well as what Jews experienced throughout their history. If I was discriminated against in Croatia how can I discriminate others?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2011, 09:27:52 PM »
There should be no limit to blacks going to colleges.

Yes but they shouldn't be given special priveleges either.

First, because blacks had been prevented from entering colleges for almost what 100-150 years? We can see impact of that today on their knowledge and behavior.

Their behavior is pretty much the same all over the world in somewhat varying degrees of degeneracy. White people did not do this to them. It's an inherent part of their people. Individuals can and do behave differently but the black norm will always be what it is. Nobody did this to them, not whites, not even Arabs. Black failure rests solely on the shoulders of blacks themselves.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2011, 09:31:35 PM »
I live in Florida. Second, you can't compare Serbia with new world countries for many reasons. Minorities in Serbia have schools with a programs in their own languages. How would you feel about that?

There should be no limit to blacks going to colleges. First, because blacks had been prevented from entering colleges for almost what 100-150 years? We can see impact of that today on their knowledge and behavior. They can contribute much more to the society if educated. Same goes for any ethnic group in the world.

What you are stating here are methods Croatian nazis used against my people as well as what Jews experienced throughout their history. If I was discriminated against in Croatia how can I discriminate others?

I feel very terrible for blacks being prevented to attend many colleges, believe me. But it doesn't mean that whites should be prevented either just because of the affirmative action, which I describe as an anti-white discriminatory program. In place I LIVE, NYC, whites becoming instinct. Have you ever heard of LaGuardia community college. That's terrible choice, but with my grades, that could be the only thing I could afford. And this prison (that's how I call it) is full of minorities and almost no whites.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2011, 09:37:02 PM »
Yes but they shouldn't be given special priveleges either.

Their behavior is pretty much the same all over the world in somewhat varying degrees of degeneracy. White people did not do this to them. It's an inherent part of their people. Individuals can and do behave differently but the black norm will always be what it is. Nobody did this to them, not whites, not even Arabs. Black failure rests solely on the shoulders of blacks themselves.
I agree that no one should get a special privileges.

Well, with rest of you post I must disagree. Blacks were conquered by Arabs, then by white nations and turned into slaves. The American slave traders captured them and brought here against their will. I don't need to explain this to you.

Isn't this just nonsense: "African Americans are just uneducated and have a bad behavior."

than this " I don't mind 10 or 20 blacks or latinos. " (in college)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2011, 09:40:13 PM »

I feel very terrible for blacks being prevented to attend many colleges, believe me. But it doesn't mean that whites should be prevented either just because of the affirmative action, which I describe as an anti-white discriminatory program. In place I LIVE, NYC, whites becoming instinct. Have you ever heard of LaGuardia community college. That's terrible choice, but with my grades, that could be the only thing I could afford. And this prison (that's how I call it) is full of minorities and almost no whites.
I hope that you get a better grades and move to some college of you choice.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2011, 09:44:09 PM »
I hope that you get a better grades and move to some college of you choice.

Thank you, serbian army. I wish you have a good successful life as well.  :serbia:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2011, 09:03:11 AM »
I agree that no one should get a special privileges.

Well, with rest of you post I must disagree. Blacks were conquered by Arabs, then by white nations and turned into slaves. The American slave traders captured them and brought here against their will. I don't need to explain this to you.

Isn't this just nonsense: "African Americans are just uneducated and have a bad behavior."

than this " I don't mind 10 or 20 blacks or latinos. " (in college)

Blacks aren't the only people in the world who were ever slaves.  :::D Or conquered for that matter...

but all tha aside do you really believe that the degeneracy of blacks, even in Africa where in many countries they make up the overwhelming majority of the population, is due to racism?

If you want to know a little bit about slavery you might want to read this article you might find it enlightening:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_medieval_Europe
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:12:21 AM by Rubystars »