Author Topic: MLK's Daughter: "Lincoln is known for signing the decleration of independence"  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
As you can clearly see this rotten apple fell very close to the tree.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/mlks-daughter-on-abe-lincoln-hes-known-for-signing-declaration-of-independence/

“But as I close, I close with the recognition that daddy is standing, Lincoln is seated,” Bernice King said. “Lincoln remembered for signing the Declaration of Independence. Daddy being remembered as standing up for truth and standing up for justice and standing up for righteousness and standing up for peace and standing up for freedom. Daddy is now standing on the National Mall in our nation’s capital.”

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
If you question this historical 'fact' then you must be a racist.  :::D

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
I'm Canadian and even I knew Lincoln signed the emancipation proclamation.

She be a brilliant historian mmmhmmm.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
I have a dream dat mys childs (aka welfare money dat be rollin' in) be judged by theys brain that theys supposed to have, but by the answer that any black person says is correct! I have a dream that whenever a honkey be questioning a black person, he/she be racist! mmmmhmmmm! :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 02:17:35 PM by nopeaceforland »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
 :::D

What a moron!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Must have been a time traveler.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
NO NO NO!!!!!  Lincoln helped discover Peanut Butter.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It would have been more humorous if she said

“But as I close, I close with the recognition that daddy is standing, Lincoln is seated,” Bernice King said. “Lincoln remembered for signing the Declaration of Independence Day. Daddy being remembered as standing up for truth and standing up for justice and standing up for righteousness and standing up for peace and standing up for freedom. Daddy is now standing on the National Mall in our nation’s capital.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I'm surprised she didn't go to Harvard.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
I'm surprised she didn't go to Harvard.

Give her time! Affirmitive Action has no age bearing. :::D

Offline Rin Tin Tin

• Junior JTFer
50 years of affirmative Blacktion has brought us this? 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Give her time! Affirmitive Action has no age bearing. :::D

What really fumes is if your white, you have to have connections to go to that school or others like it.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt