Author Topic: Diane Feinstein {Frankenstein} responds to Iranian nuclear ambition  (Read 343 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I just got this reply from a petition I signed on-line... It appears Miss Feinstein is another politician who is willing to sit back and allow Iran to develop nuclear weapon capabilities while mumbling on and on about 'carrots and sticks' and 'diplomacy'. As we are all aware the Iranian president laughs at American sanctions and none of the current sanctions have yielded any co-operation between Iran and the IAEA.

Look at this pathetic response:

Dear Mr. muman:

Thank you for writing regarding U.S policy towards Iran.  I appreciate your thoughts on this topic, and welcome the opportunity to respond.

In my capacity as a Unites States Senator I have sought to contribute to efforts to bring peace and stability in the Middle East.  Through this experience I have come to believe that only by bringing to bear the best efforts of diplomacy can real progress be made towards this goal.  I believe the United States should pursue a robust, diplomatic initiative with Iran on all issues and without pre-conditions.  We should put together a package of carrots and sticks that will serve as the basis for discussion with Iran, and encourage it to become a peaceful and positive member of the international community.  Please know that I have noted your thoughts, and will continue to keep them in mind as the Senate continues to debate U.S. policy towards Iran.

Again, thank you for writing.  I hope that you will continue to write on matters of importance to you.  Should you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to contact my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-3841.  Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
        United States Senator
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Diane Feinstein {Frankenstein} responds to Iranian nuclear ambition
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 03:15:32 AM »
I just got this reply from a petition I signed on-line... It appears Miss Feinstein is another politician who is willing to sit back and allow Iran to develop nuclear weapon capabilities while mumbling on and on about 'carrots and sticks' and 'diplomacy'. As we are all aware the Iranian president laughs at American sanctions and none of the current sanctions have yielded any co-operation between Iran and the IAEA.

Look at this pathetic response:

Dear Mr. muman:

Thank you for writing regarding U.S policy towards Iran.  I appreciate your thoughts on this topic, and welcome the opportunity to respond.

In my capacity as a Unites States Senator I have sought to contribute to efforts to bring peace and stability in the Middle East.  Through this experience I have come to believe that only by bringing to bear the best efforts of diplomacy can real progress be made towards this goal.  I believe the United States should pursue a robust, diplomatic initiative with Iran on all issues and without pre-conditions.  We should put together a package of carrots and sticks that will serve as the basis for discussion with Iran, and encourage it to become a peaceful and positive member of the international community.  Please know that I have noted your thoughts, and will continue to keep them in mind as the Senate continues to debate U.S. policy towards Iran.

Again, thank you for writing.  I hope that you will continue to write on matters of importance to you.  Should you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to contact my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-3841.  Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
        United States Senator

As ludicrous as her response is, its very typical.  Ive heard something similar from many western politicians.  Also, as awful as Feinstein is, Boxer is much worse.