Author Topic: Qurananimals worked over by Rye Police ..This is'nt Europe Video  (Read 763 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Qurananimals worked over by Rye Police ..This isn't Europe Video
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 05:44:24 PM »
In Europe the police would be arrested                                                   
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 07:03:32 PM »
What a bunch of filthy lies regarding this video:

1. the muslim [censored] at the beginning draw the so-called "punching" on his face by himself. It is clearly visible.

2. "Muslim women were not allowed on rides because of their hijab" Really? How many more stories you would make up to make Americans look bad? Of course, in your view Americans are "dumb", right? Stupid muslim pig.

3. They cuffed them  :::D what a nonsense. Definite [censored]

4. Woman on the floor by American cop? These barbaric muslims are the one most violent brutal sexist religious group on the planet.

5. If some of these sandhogs wear scarf, the ride will stop working.. Oh yeah, nice joke, man. You're a "perfect comedian"

My response to you, muslim animals:

If you hate America so much, and  keep spreading your filthy lies about being not allowed wearing hijab (even thought in America is the only place in western wrld that you are allowed to wear your hijab) why wouldn't you go back to your hellholes in the muslim world? You're are the parasitic creatures who hate us. Go back to your hellhole and never return, dumbasses.

Kahane Chai!

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 09:00:16 PM »
What a bunch of filthy lies regarding this video:

1. the muslim schvartza at the beginning draw the so-called "punching" on his face by himself. It is clearly visible.

2. "Muslim women were not allowed on rides because of their hijab" Really? How many more stories you would make up to make Americans look bad? Of course, in your view Americans are "dumb", right? Stupid muslim pig.

3. They cuffed them  :::D what a nonsense. Definite excrement

4. Woman on the floor by American cop? These barbaric muslims are the one most violent brutal sexist religious group on the planet.

5. If some of these sandhogs wear scarf, the ride will stop working.. Oh yeah, nice joke, man. You're a "perfect comedian"

My response to you, muslim animals:

If you hate America so much, and  keep spreading your filthy lies about being not allowed wearing hijab (even thought in America is the only place in western wrld that you are allowed to wear your hijab) why wouldn't you go back to your hellholes in the muslim world? You're are the parasitic creatures who hate us. Go back to your hellhole and never return, dumbasses.

Kahane Chai!

Rather them be here in america instead of holy israel. When we take power in israel most of the arab nazi's will want to move to america after the compensation money for there familys.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 09:18:03 PM »
Rather them be here in america instead of holy israel. When we take power in israel most of the arab nazi's will want to move to america after the compensation money for there familys.

I don't want muslims to be anywhere else besides their own shitholes, which will cease after we take power in Israel. Countries that historically don't belong to the muslim nazis are: Iran (Zoroastrians, Baha'i), Iraq, Syria (both countries are the part of Assyrian Kingdom), Egypt (Coptic Christians), Jordan (belongs to Israel), Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka (all three belong to India), Lebanon (Christian Arab land), Indonesia, Malaysia (Christian countries), Kosovo (is Serbia, like Bosnia and Albania), Azerbaijan (had no right to exist as the land belongs to Armenia), all Central Asian countries (historically Russian Empire), I can go on and on.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 09:24:08 PM »
I don't want muslims to be anywhere else besides their own shitholes, which will cease after we take power in Israel. Countries that historically don't belong to the muslim nazis are: Iran (Zoroastrians, Baha'i), Iraq, Syria (both countries are the part of Assyrian Kingdom), Egypt (Coptic Christians), Jordan (belongs to Israel), Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka (all three belong to India), Lebanon (Christian Arab land), Indonesia, Malaysia (Christian countries), Kosovo (is Serbia, like Bosnia and Albania), Azerbaijan (had no right to exist as the land belongs to Armenia), all Central Asian countries (historically Russian Empire), I can go on and on.

It looks like you have your work cut out for you...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 09:28:14 PM »
It looks like you have your work cut out for you...

What do you mean?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 09:32:39 PM »
What do you mean?

I mean that it is not my goal, nor the goal of the Jewish people, to remove anyone from any land other than our own homeland. I agree with the original post which you replied to that as long as they are out of Israel they can live where they want to... It is not our job to commit genocide against any people. As long as they do not make themselves our enemies they are free to live where they want. Israel has no claim on many of those countries you mentioned.

If they are violent and seek to change the system {as they do with sharia} then it is up to the country to deal with them appropriately.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 09:38:21 PM »
I mean that it is not my goal, nor the goal of the Jewish people, to remove anyone from any land other than our own homeland. I agree with the original post which you replied to that as long as they are out of Israel they can live where they want to... It is not our job to commit genocide against any people. As long as they do not make themselves our enemies they are free to live where they want. Israel has no claim on many of those countries you mentioned.

If they are violent and seek to change the system {as they do with sharia} then it is up to the country to deal with them appropriately.

Well, if I was a ruler of Israel, I would help al these resistance non-muslim freedom fighters in their combat against Islam. Zoroastrians, Arab Christians, anyone I can help will get my support.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 09:43:35 PM »
Well, if I was a ruler of Israel, I would help al these resistance non-muslim freedom fighters in their combat against Islam. Zoroastrians, Arab Christians, anyone I can help will get my support.

Are there any zoroastrians alive anymore? I thought it was a dead religion... Not that I want to revive a religion which was dualistic... Judaism would have more of an issue with Dualistic religions such as zoroastrianism than the monotheistic faiths.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 09:53:21 PM »
Are there any zoroastrians alive anymore? I thought it was a dead religion... Not that I want to revive a religion which was dualistic... Judaism would have more of an issue with Dualistic religions such as zoroastrianism than the monotheistic faiths.

Due to Islamification of Iran, Zoroastrianism may be dead. However, we kahanists can help Persians revive their religion because Islam should be defeated as it does not belong to Iran in the first place. Baha'i are our allies too. Hindus, Arab/Assyrian Christians, Orthodox Christians, Nordics, are all must unite with us against our longtime common enemy - the Islam.

Jew or Gentile,
Black or White.
Against Islam
We Must Unite!
 :soldier: :fireworks:

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 10:02:54 PM »

There still are some left. Not very many though.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 10:12:30 PM »

The muslim nazi's breed like rats. I dont care where they go as long as those muslim nazi's are not in the land of israel, All the historical refrences you made were true. However it is impossible to restart the zoroastrian religion. The only realistic goals we in jtf have is to take over israel. Make america a better place. And promote a serbian nationalist party to take over there country and take back kosovo. Once we are in power in israel, I will advise that we will provide many weapons in the future to the serbs. Our israeli commando's in the future will train the serbian forces. Besides with the compensation money they will recieve, they will live where ever they want to buy a house. They learned from the jews in the israeli economy, how to build skyscrapers, actually make our enemies intellegent to kill us. Those boulshavic ashkanazi eletist traitors!

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2011, 06:16:08 AM »
Hey, why not let them wear their tablecloth on the ride. If they get strangled then there is one less sandmonkey to deal with. We could rename the ride "the gallows" and make that it's the best ride around. How about a "Mohammed" day where all of the rides are rigged to catastrophically fail; bad bungee ropes; loose bolts on the tilter-wheel and faulty tracks on the rollercoasters. And how about pork based everything at the concession stands. But the best idea would be to encourage them to visit the house of horrors. The entrance would actually be a large bus that would take them to the airport, or better yet an old coal steamer that would take them back to the [censored] hole that they came from to begin with.  Frankly, if you don't like it here then GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY AND GO BACK HOME you scum sucking sand [censored]!! Oh, and if they're going to bring women over here, then at least bring some good looking women! In my whole forced life of dealing with this subspecies I have NEVER seen a good looking Muslim woman. They are the epitome of the word FUGLY. I guess that's what happens when the family tree doesn't fork. Gee, can you tell that I'm fed up with all of this [censored]????????????
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu