Author Topic: Polish Jewish memorial marking WWII Holocaust massacre vandalised  (Read 1465 times)

Offline Rin Tin Tin

• Junior JTFer
Polish Jewish memorial marking WWII Holocaust massacre vandalised
« on: September 01, 2011, 12:09:28 PM »
BBC WorldNews September 2011 Last updated at 07:54 ET  Polish Jewish memorial marking massacre vandalised
The Jedwabne memorial marks the spot where hundreds of Jews were burnt to death in WWII  the main story
Poles blamed for wartime massacres
Poland apologises to Jews
Analysis: Poland divided on massacre
Vandals in Poland have defaced a monument marking the spot in Poland where hundreds of Jews were massacred during World War II.

They wrote on the memorial's walls: "I'm not sorry for Jedwabne" and "They were highly flammable".

Swastikas were also drawn on the monument.

The monument remembers the victims of the attack on 10 July 1941, when some 340 Jews were rounded up and led to a barn, which was then set alight.

"This is a perfect example of vandalism and stupidity, but we don't know the exact motives yet," said Andrzej Baranowski, police spokesman in the nearby city of Bialystok.

The incident is the latest in series of recent anti-Semitic and xenophobic acts, reports say.

Before World War II, Poland was home to about 3.5 million Jews, the largest Jewish community in Europe.

Some 90% of them were murdered by the Nazis during the Holocaust.

A government investigation confirmed Poles - and not Nazi Germans - were to blame for the Jedwabne killings.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Polish Jewish memorial marking WWII Holocaust massacre vandalised
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 01:20:24 PM »
BBC WorldNews September 2011 Last updated at 07:54 ET  Polish Jewish memorial marking massacre vandalised
The Jedwabne memorial marks the spot where hundreds of Jews were burnt to death in WWII  the main story
Poles blamed for wartime massacres
Poland apologises to Jews
Analysis: Poland divided on massacre
Vandals in Poland have defaced a monument marking the spot in Poland where hundreds of Jews were massacred during World War II.

They wrote on the memorial's walls: "I'm not sorry for Jedwabne" and "They were highly flammable".

Swastikas were also drawn on the monument.

The monument remembers the victims of the attack on 10 July 1941, when some 340 Jews were rounded up and led to a barn, which was then set alight.

"This is a perfect example of vandalism and stupidity, but we don't know the exact motives yet," said Andrzej Baranowski, police spokesman in the nearby city of Bialystok.

The incident is the latest in series of recent anti-Semitic and xenophobic acts, reports say.

Before World War II, Poland was home to about 3.5 million Jews, the largest Jewish community in Europe.

Some 90% of them were murdered by the Nazis during the Holocaust.

A government investigation confirmed Poles - and not Nazi Germans - were to blame for the Jedwabne killings.

This is a perfect example that Poland hasn't changed it's Nazi ways and the motive was and always has been Anti - Semitism.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 03:51:44 PM »
I heard that Nazis considered Poles as "untermensch" as well. Poles were the only nation which was barred from joining waffen-SS forces.

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 03:53:48 PM »
My mothers side of the family emigrated from Poland in the early 1900s. They got out just in time to avoid the horrors of WWII... Baruch Hashem both sides of my family fled their mother-lands just in time to avoid the extermination of Jews in Europe.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 04:10:08 PM »
My mothers side of the family emigrated from Poland in the early 1900s. They got out just in time to avoid the horrors of WWII... Baruch Hashem both sides of my family fled their mother-lands just in time to avoid the extermination of Jews in Europe.

May Hashem bless your family and your soul! Thank god many Jews escaped the horrors of the WWII.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 04:33:40 PM »

"Hank", why do you use a Jewish name for G-d if you're not Jewish ? You're not Jewish, are you ?

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 04:55:05 PM »
I found this story and I don't know how true it is or not, I leave that up to you to investigate.

POLAND'S HOLOCAUST: 6 MILLION CITIZENS DEAD
(3 MILLION CHRISTIANS and 3 MILLION JEWS)
by Edward Lucaire

The best-kept secret in the U.S. about the Holocaust is that Poland lost six million citizens or about one-fifth of its population: three million of the dead were Polish Christians, predominantly Catholic, and the other three million were Polish Jews. The second best-kept secret of the Holocaust is the greatest number of Gentile rescuers of Jews were Poles, despite the fact that only in Poland were people (and their loved ones) immediately executed if caught trying to save Jews. The Yad Vashem museum in Israel honors "the Righteous Among the Nations" and Poland ranks first among 40 nations with 5,503 men and women, almost one-third of the total, honored for their "compassion, courage and morality" and who "risked their lives to save the lives of Jews."
http://www.holocaustforgotten.com/Lucaire.htm

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 05:03:46 PM »
"Hank", why do you use a Jewish name for G-d if you're not Jewish ? You're not Jewish, are you ?

I am actually.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 05:05:36 PM »
I found this story and I don't know how true it is or not, I leave that up to you to investigate.

by Edward Lucaire

The best-kept secret in the U.S. about the Holocaust is that Poland lost six million citizens or about one-fifth of its population: three million of the dead were Polish Christians, predominantly Catholic, and the other three million were Polish Jews. The second best-kept secret of the Holocaust is the greatest number of Gentile rescuers of Jews were Poles, despite the fact that only in Poland were people (and their loved ones) immediately executed if caught trying to save Jews. The Yad Vashem museum in Israel honors "the Righteous Among the Nations" and Poland ranks first among 40 nations with 5,503 men and women, almost one-third of the total, honored for their "compassion, courage and morality" and who "risked their lives to save the lives of Jews."
True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 05:06:03 PM »
I heard that Nazis considered Poles as "untermensch" as well. Poles were the only nation which was barred from joining waffen-SS forces.
True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 05:15:33 PM »
I am actually.

If you say so, then it's true, isn't it ? What about me ? If I told you I was a Muslim, would you believe me ?

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 05:29:44 PM »
If you say so, then it's true, isn't it ? What about me ? If I told you I was a Muslim, would you believe me ?

Who knows? According to your name and avatar picture, you look Jewish to me. I don't know. I want to believe that we don't have muslim on JTF at all.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 05:35:33 PM »
Who knows? According to your name and avatar picture, you look Jewish to me. I don't know. I want to believe that we don't have muslim on JTF at all.

That's right, you don't know. And if I told you "I am actually", would it make a difference ?

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 05:36:28 PM »
That's right, you don't know. And if I told you "I am actually", would it make a difference ?

what difference? You think I'm lying about myself being Jewish?

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2011, 09:25:08 AM »
3.9.39 today is the anniversary of the outbreak of WW2.  and the fate of Polands Jewry a sad day!  The decadent polachs puke ignorant & Romanites, never change their spots , we are over run with these manzers in the UK >:(

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2011, 09:47:17 AM »
what difference? You think I'm lying about myself being Jewish?

Well are you? What is your ancestry? Polish? Russian? Romanian?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 01:18:59 AM »
Well are you? What is your ancestry? Polish? Russian? Romanian?

Bukharian

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 05:35:38 AM »

by Edward Lucaire

3 million Polish Jews that constitute 90% of the Jews in Poland were murdered and perhaps 2 to 3 millions of Polaks died of various reasons. It is likely that out of the total reported number of deaths in Poland the number actually include Ukrainians, Lithuanians, Ethnic Germans and other minorities as well.
Pre WWII Poland occupied parts of today's Lithuania, Belarus, and The Ukraine. It had a population of almost 35 million people. During WWII The Polaks, Lithuanians  and The Ukrainians were fighting amongst themselves and all collaborated with the Nazis when it came to exterminating the Jews.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 05:53:57 PM »
Polaks

That's exactly what most of the Poles are even though one of my best friends is Polish and I call him that sometimes.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 05:55:27 PM »
3 million Polish Jews that constitute 90% of the Jews in Poland were murdered and perhaps 2 to 3 millions of Polaks died of various reasons. It is likely that out of the total reported number of deaths in Poland the number actually include Ukrainians, Lithuanians, Ethnic Germans and other minorities as well.
Pre WWII Poland occupied parts of today's Lithuania, Belarus, and The Ukraine. It had a population of almost 35 million people. During WWII The Polaks, Lithuanians  and The Ukrainians were fighting amongst themselves and all collaborated with the Nazis when it came to exterminating the Jews.

Baruch Hashem my mothers Polish Jewish family left Poland before the Holocaust. The Jewish people were persecuted in every country of Europe. Baruch Hashem we are alive today.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14