Author Topic: Rick Perry leads BHO 44-41 % in latest Rasmussen Poll  (Read 601 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Rick Perry leads BHO 44-41 % in latest Rasmussen Poll
« on: September 01, 2011, 04:47:13 PM »
These poll results reinforce Chaim's opinion that Rick Perry is the most electable Republican in the 2012 Presidential field:

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/obama-perry-rasmussen-poll/2011/09/01/id/409491

Rasmussen: Perry Leads Obama By 3 Points
Thursday, 01 Sep 2011 02:52 PM

By Andra Varin

For the first time this year, Rick Perry tops Barack Obama in a presidential election poll. But given the survey’s margin of error, the race is tight.

The Rasmussen Reports poll, released Thursday, shows Perry getting 44 percent of the vote, while Obama gets 41 percent. The margin of error is plus or minus 3 percentage points.

The poll results are still a victory for Perry. Just over a week ago, Obama held a three-point lead over the Texas governor.

Other Republican candidates trailed Obama by single digits. If Mitt Romney were the GOP nominee, he would get 39 percent of the vote, compared to 43 percent for Obama, the poll found.

If Obama were pitted against Michele Bachmann, he would garner 46 percent of the vote, compared to 38 percent for the Minnesota congresswoman.

The telephone survey of 1,000 likely voters was taken Aug. 23-30.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Rick Perry leads BHO 44-41 % in latest Rasmussen Poll
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 05:02:14 PM »
I hope Perry beats Husseini Obama
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 01:50:03 AM »
If he is the best candidate to beat Hussein, than I suppose we are kinda obligated to support this guy.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 02:27:19 AM »
Yes!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 04:06:30 PM »
Can someone tell me if it's official that JTF is supporting Perry?
I wish we can see more support on here.  Can we maybe have a Support Rick Perry section where polls and other things about Perry can be put?

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 04:08:18 PM »
I only whis Perry wouldn't pick that rat chris christie as his running mate.

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 05:12:12 PM »
Encouraging.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 05:17:14 PM »
Can someone tell me if it's official that JTF is supporting Perry?
I wish we can see more support on here.  Can we maybe have a Support Rick Perry section where polls and other things about Perry can be put?

I think it is 'official' that JTF is supporting Perry now that Chaim has started 'Jews For Perry' videos..

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,57153.0.html

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14