Author Topic: Joshua Rosenberg continues his obsessive anti-Semitic and anti-Serb smears  (Read 2741 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The self-hating Jew Joshua Rosenberg continues to try to incite anti-Semitic and anti-Serb hatred on zootube together with his Croat Nazi friend Marbus. Rosenberg, a Judenrat traitor from Australia, has created literally hundreds of videos slandering JTF and accusing the Jews of seeking to kill all Christians. Rosenberg's kapo videos have been uploaded on numerous neo-Nazi sites and forums to "prove" that the Jews want to exterminate all Christians. Rosenberg also uses numerous phony zootube accounts to spread his anti-Jewish venom.

Rosenberg works closely with Marbus, a notorious Croat Nazi who worships the Ustasha Nazis that murdered over a million Serbs and 90,000 Yugoslav Jews during the holocaust. Marbus produces many zootube videos attacking the Serbs and attacking JTF.

Rosenberg also works with Steven Weigang, who is another good friend of the Croat Nazi Marbus.

And Rosenberg, Marbus and Weigang all work with Ben Mizrachi, an Israeli Jew who defended Hitler and who joined the neo-Nazi web site StørmFrønt. Mizrachi wrote on StørmFrønt that he is really an "Aryan" from Austria whose family converted to Judaism, but he now hates Judaism and calls himself a "fascist".

With enemies like this, I think we JTFers can be very proud. If we drive Nazis like this crazy, we must doing something right.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 01:06:33 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Joshua Rosenberg continues his obsessive anti-Semitic and anti-Serb smears
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 01:37:10 PM »
It's a shame that after all this time that they're still obssessed with this forum. If they really believe in something it seems like they would stay on their own boards rather than getting all hot and bothered about this one and seeming to rotate their lives around harming JTF in some way.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 03:29:44 PM »
Joshua Rosenberg is Melanie Phillips' husband

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Rozenberg

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 05:44:59 PM »
Chaim let them comment on our video's all they want, they are promoting us by doing so. This type of reaction is what they pine for, right now they are in their bathouse planning what boring 50 min video they want to make next.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 05:54:32 PM »
In heads of nazis WWII is not over. They can't believe that Serbs and Jews have ability to defend themselves and this fact is just driving them mad. Also, they can't stand the fact that Serbia and Israel have more than good relationship, that students from Serb part of Bosnia visit Israel for their school trips and that Israeli students visit Serbian Republic.
They want to portrait victims of their crimes against humanity to be perpetrators. In their history books Holocaust was a Jewish invention and Serbia was a nazi country beside the fact that we lost 4 million young men in two wars against Germany and its nazi allies.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 06:04:37 PM »
Hank,

That Melanie Philips is old enough to be The J.R on this forum's mother

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 09:32:37 PM »
That's at least what I found months ago. I just wondered if her husband could post on jtf.

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 10:16:38 PM »
In heads of nazis WWII is not over. They can't believe that Serbs and Jews have ability to defend themselves and this fact is just driving them mad. Also, they can't stand the fact that Serbia and Israel have more than good relationship, that students from Serb part of Bosnia visit Israel for their school trips and that Israeli students visit Serbian Republic.
They want to portrait victims of their crimes against humanity to be perpetrators. In their history books Holocaust was a Jewish invention and Serbia was a nazi country beside the fact that we lost 4 million young men in two wars against Germany and its nazi allies.

Nazi's are still fighting WW2  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 08:03:12 AM »
I will never understand these self hating Jews, I pray Hashem either grants them Tshuvah (repentance) or wipes them and their seed off the face of the earth. Nothing makes by blood boil more than a self hating Jew, I would rather watch a Hamas Terrorist murder an Infidel than watch a self hating k i k e speak against the Jewish people.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 02:31:31 PM »
Yimach shemo vezichro.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 06:02:33 PM »
Even though their videos give JTF publicity thought they are still stupid and sickening and they really feed my anger  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I even flag them occasionally.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 06:09:58 PM »
I agree, these individuals are very sick. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 06:11:15 PM »
Obsessive compulsive behavior disorder is very destructive. Eventually some end up destroying themselves.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14