Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (09/05)  (Read 663 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (09/05)
« on: September 05, 2011, 03:53:38 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/exFVWe-a/_50.html

The program was 1 hour and 52 minutes this week.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (09/05)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 05:07:27 PM »
Thank you, Chaim!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 05:21:26 PM »
Why was the Ask JTF thread locked so early yesterday? I wanted to get some questions in... I guess I shouldn't wait till the last minute but usually I have several hours before it is locked...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 05:28:01 PM »
Chaim,    thanks again for your efforts with the ' Ask JTF'  Programs.

After hearing your answer to my question regarding Judge Jack Weinstein,    I'm at this moment making a public apology to Judge Weinstein.      I definitely did get him confused with one or more other judges.      Thankfully,   it was Judge Weinstein who Rabbi Kahane's judge,   compared to a substantial % of other judges.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 07:43:15 PM »
Why was the Ask JTF thread locked so early yesterday? I wanted to get some questions in... I guess I shouldn't wait till the last minute but usually I have several hours before it is locked...

בס''ד

I locked the thread after 10 PM eastern time on Sunday night.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 09:42:36 PM »
בס''ד

I locked the thread after 10 PM eastern time on Sunday night.

I'll try to get my questions in sooner in the future. It is good you are doing them earlier anyway. Sometimes I stay up late just to download the show...

Thank you..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14