Author Topic: Turkey threatens to attack cyprus?  (Read 1074 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Turkey threatens to attack cyprus?
« on: September 06, 2011, 04:49:19 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: those turks are so upset that one israeli energy company has rights to a couple of the hugist natural gas resources in the world. Muslim nazi's are allways jelous

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/147591

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Turkey threatens to attack cyprus?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 06:01:44 PM »
Israel having anything drives them crazy.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 06:34:43 PM »
Heat rises in the head of Turkey against Israel and Cyprus to become the scapegoat. Let us see.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 11:46:11 PM »
And Russia will get involved to finally liberate Orthodox lands from Mongol conquerors.  :dance:
This is what many prophecies say.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 12:08:12 AM »
Yes Pan-Slavism is strong in Russia, the Golden Horde must be driven out of the Orthodox Lands, Johny Turk needs to be given a good kicking!   T.E. Lawrence was born just up the road from where i live! :o

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 01:08:31 AM »
Yes Pan-Slavism is strong in Russia, the Golden Horde must be driven out of the Orthodox Lands, Johny Turk needs to be given a good kicking!   T.E. Lawrence was born just up the road from where i live! :o

Speaking of T.E. Lawrence and Turks, I just saw that movie, and was pleasantly surprised how evil the turks were portrayed.  Unfortunately, the Arabs weren't given the same treatment.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 02:55:56 AM »
But they were the Arabs were shown as Lawrence said " to be children playing at being grown up" He wanted a seperate state were all semites cauld live all religions included .  Sykes-Picot treaty stabbed him in the back! >:(

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 04:33:27 AM »
On my lounge wall in my old farmhands cottage in Cymru circa 1833, is a photo of Lawrence on a cycle taken in Bridlington he was demobbed from the RAF that day, he rode back to Clouds Hill  , year about 1933! He met Weizmann several times.  Lawrence worked on the engine that eventually powered the Spitfire! Seven Pillars Of Wisdom is well worth reading  :dance: