Author Topic: Psychotic hitler worshippin catholic claims Jews controlling food supply (flag?)  (Read 2635 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Anyone know who this guy is? He looks absolutely insane like another David Duke

Thought you guys might want to flag or thumbs down the video

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Yes we are familiar with this freak... Although I do not remember his name {may it be erased}...

Indeed he is an fugly dude.. Gotta love that bling around his neck...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm surprised people take him serious, I almost started cracking up when I saw that huge cross on his chest.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
uh, this degenerate was born a jew and is now a david duke clone

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Consider it flagged.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He's not a Catholic he's Orthodox as well as being found to have tickets to homo strip shows.He was also a Jew who hung out at the YoungIsrael in Boston when he was home less a people let him stay at their houses
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I imagine food would probably be a lot cleaner if Jews were controlling the food supply. It's better than wondering if the stuff imported from China or Mexico has some lead or plastic in it.

I think the self-hater in the video is named Nathaniel Kapner. I've listened to some interviews he's had and he really does seem to hate the Jewish people with a passion.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

He used to have Gentile friends :::D i don't think he had Gentile or Jewish friends.Also he had a woman Bar Mitzvah Teacher who taught comparative Religion lol you don't learn comparative religion or have a woman teacher for your Bar Mitzvah
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This guy looks so weird. Specially with this oversized cross, the wild hairstyle and this crazy eyes. All wicked people should look like this. This would be very good.

:laugh:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
His smile at the end of the first video looks very evil.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :laugh: :laugh: :::D                           

Hes as crazy as slitherstein          

« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 03:37:18 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
This evil bastard blocks anyone on YT who challenges him.  Also listen to the sing song quality of his voice and the strange movements he makes with his eyes, the lack of 'believability' to much of his stories.  I am guessing that he has spent a good part of his life in institutions.  I wouldn't rule out paranoid schizophrenia or, come to think of it, bipolar illness
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 06:33:44 PM by mmhmmm »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I like this freak better than Bro Nate any day...

Harry Parry, the Venice beach freak...

I actually had him over to my fathers condo when I lived in Marina Del Rey (in the year 1986) for a party...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
This evil bastard blocks anyone on YT who challenges him.  Also listen to the sing song quality of his voice and the strange movements he makes with his eyes, the lack of 'believability' to much of his stories.  I am guessing that he has spent a good part of his life in institutions.  I wouldn't rule out paranoid schizophrenia

You could very well be correct.  Also what's so sad is this guy probably had a good life having been brought up as a Jew.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That's "Brother" Nathanael Kapner.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Nothing new for the Catholics. They want Jerusalem and will support muslims to do the dirty work.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm not a violent person, but I feel like I want to punch his teeth out of his ugly kike skull

• Gold Star JTF Member
If you want to have this Zootube channel taken down, just flag these three videos.  If three videos are taken down, the whole channel goes down:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'm not a violent person, but I feel like I want to punch his teeth out of his ugly kike skull

He's incredibly annoying isn't he? He manages to try to make both Jews and Christians look terrible.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
He's incredibly annoying isn't he? He manages to try to make both Jews and Christians look terrible.

Nice point.  I really hope this bastard croaks. Flagged.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
This swine also blocks anyone who is reasonably bright who challenges him.  he blocked my stepsister, a Christian, and myself after one post each.  I really hope he gets run over by a truck

• Gold Star JTF Member
He sure does wear a nice dress though  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline YSV2JamesPigwards

• Junior JTFer
    • The U.S. Department of Struggle Against Islam
Is that just me, or this nazi worshipper really sounds like a [censored] who's about to rap?
Jew or Gentile, Black or White.
Against Islam We Must Unite!

Jews now face a huge number of enemies surrounding them. But, their most dangerous enemy is Islam. Only defeating Islam, Jews will be able to deal with the rest of the antisemitic garbage.

The world may have become more tolerant to Jews. But, in the end of a day, the world will still hate them and be more sympathetic to the parasitic muslim scum.