Author Topic: Arabs Plan to Steal Jewish land with UN assistance  (Read 749 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Arabs Plan to Steal Jewish land with UN assistance
« on: September 12, 2011, 04:15:14 PM »
When it comes down to it this is the fact of this Unlilateral Declaration of Independence that the so-called 'PA' wants to bring up in the United Nations... The arabs are attempting to steal Jewish land which was partitioned for Israel during the Partition Plan of the British Mandate. History is clear that the arabs were given a state and it was called Jordan, and yet there are arab states which surround Israel. Because these arabs were not happy with the land they were given by the British they decided to attempt to steal the Jewish land. This is what lead to their terrorist activities which have plagued the world to this very day.

The arabs have more than enough land to live in. The only reason they want to establish another arab state is to drive the Jews out of the land. The only solution is for the Jews to drive the arab invaders from the land.

I am getting anxious about this attempt for the arabs to steal more land from the Jews in Israel... This is the beginning of the end for the Jewish state... They cannot live in peace with the Jewish people.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Arabs Plan to Steal Jewish land with UN assistance
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 04:50:50 PM »
Muman you are completely right. I feel our main focus should be on israel right now than rick perry because I think that he is going to get the nomination.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Re: Arabs Plan to Steal Jewish land with UN assistance
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 12:24:17 AM »
UN is a bunch of manzers! >:(