Author Topic: Once Again, Ghetto Blacks Kill One of Their Own  (Read 984 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Once Again, Ghetto Blacks Kill One of Their Own
« on: September 13, 2011, 07:52:40 PM »
http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Top-girls-hoops-prospect-shot-dead-in-NYC-housin?urn=highschool-wp5660

No doubt there's more to this story. What was she doing out at 4 am?

Plus, we all know that once in college, she'd be screaming racism if she failed a class and I will venture a guess she couldn't read.

No doubt there's a deserving white student who would've passed over for this ape.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:43:59 PM by Lisa »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: No great loss...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 08:25:07 PM »
http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Top-girls-hoops-prospect-shot-dead-in-NYC-housin?urn=highschool-wp5660

Plus, we all know that once in college, she'd be screaming racism if she failed a class and I will venture a guess she couldn't read.

removed by Lisa -- We don't wish people dead just because of the color of their skin. 

No doubt there's a deserving white student who would've passed over for this ape.

I have no reason to dislike or wish toward this young woman.  
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:44:51 PM by Lisa »
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 08:36:33 PM »
That really is a sad story. It's strange she was mistaken for a boy, but some of the female basketball players are androgynous. I wish her family well in dealing with their grief.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 08:44:45 PM »
That's too bad because she probably was just an innocent who got caught up in typical [censored] behavior.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 06:51:30 AM »

Removed by Lisa -- We don't wish blacks dead simply because of the color of their skin.

Wow, those are sure a lot of assumptions on your part.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:45:27 PM by Lisa »
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 07:52:36 AM »

She was at a party, probably drinking but it doesn't sound like she was hurting anyone.

It's possible but she'll never make it to college for us to find out that will she?

Let the apes kill each other. Fine by me.

I don't mind calling them apes if they've proven they have that mindset but to call some random murder victim an ape because she's black isn't right and to say "No great loss" is also not right because I'm sure to her family and friends it's a very big loss!

Probably not on a basketball scholarship.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 01:22:18 PM »
Why is it always top hoops star, star pitcher, NFL-bound Halfback.....? Why not top Biochemist, Math Whiz, or at least great writer......? Is the shvug population's only hope sports? :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 01:59:29 PM »
Why is it always top hoops star, star pitcher, NFL-bound Halfback.....? Why not top Biochemist, Math Whiz, or at least great writer......? Is the shvug population's only hope sports? :::D

There are some intelligent blacks but there will be a lower percentage than in some other communities. The average Black American IQ is 85 and the average American white IQ is around 100-105 and Asian Americans and Ashkenazi Jews tend to score even higher than that. So to expect them to produce the same number of biochemists as other races simply isn't fair to them and I don't think it's all culture although that plays a big role.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 02:09:25 PM »

Removed by Lisa -- We don't wish people dead simply because of the color of their skin.

So being out at 4 am is immoral?

Please tell me at what time are we required to be at home before we are condemned as degenerates?

Seems she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time, but it could be that she was involved in some altercation. We just don't know, but what we do know is that the inner city ghettos are horrible places where people are killed senselessly.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:46:14 PM by Lisa »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 03:55:08 PM »
So being out at 4 am is immoral?

Please tell me at what time are we required to be at home before we are condemned as degenerates?

Seems she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time, but it could be that she was involved in some altercation. We just don't know, but what we do know is that the inner city ghettos are horrible places where people are killed senselessly.

I think a normal person should be back home by 12:30 or 1AM in the morning... Going out later than that is asking for trouble...

PS: I have not even looked into the original story... Just commenting on my opinion of how late is too late...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 04:14:20 PM »
I think a normal person should be back home by 12:30 or 1AM in the morning... Going out later than that is asking for trouble...

PS: I have not even looked into the original story... Just commenting on my opinion of how late is too late...

In general I agree but I work an overnight shift so I'm always out of the house at 4am but at least the store is locked so gangsters can't just stroll in.  ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 04:19:34 PM »
In general I agree but I work an overnight shift so I'm always out of the house at 4am but at least the store is locked so gangsters can't just stroll in.  ;D

Yes, I realize that some people work at night, or early in the morning.... Obviously one cannot make any assumptions about them based on the time they are out... But a normal working person who works during the day and sleeps at night should not go looking for trouble at such a late hour. Once again, in my crazy younger days, I knew all the crazy dumb things going on late at night...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 04:21:37 PM »
Yes, I realize that some people work at night, or early in the morning.... Obviously one cannot make any assumptions about them based on the time they are out... But a normal working person who works during the day and sleeps at night should not go looking for trouble at such a late hour. Once again, in my crazy younger days, I knew all the crazy dumb things going on late at night...

Yes it's scary to see what goes on out in the parking lot in the wee hours of the morning sometimes. Why are blacks roaming around with backpacks on at 3 and 4am. I know they're not headed off to school. Then there are just plain weird people wandering around at night. Not really a good idea to be out there at all if one can avoid it.