Author Topic: Stop the Invasion: Militarize Our Border  (Read 3046 times)

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
Stop the Invasion: Militarize Our Border
« on: June 15, 2007, 09:42:00 AM »
These Mexicans and other militant GRINGO-haters seek to recolonize America With their sick DEMENTED Culture !  They have no respect for our women and children and God knows what will happen to our families when they become a majority !!

Find out the facts you didn't know you at:
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48187
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
Re: Stop the Invasion: Militarize Our Border
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 03:37:47 PM »
Yes...excellent call on the "Civilian Police Force".  This Invasion is resulting in a Wild Wetback West and it's high time we show "JORGE" Bush and the rest of his illegal MAGGOT Parasite Amigos ;D we intend to keep our Country !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 04:17:46 PM »
They should start laying land mines all over that border. After a bunch of these invaders get their little tootsies blown off maybe they'll get the message.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 11:53:39 AM »
Did u hear...these Obscene Maggot are starting fires down in New Mexico !  I've been warning that the Illegals would begin to use Terrorist tactics if emboldened by that sick Texican-Traitor "JORGE" Bush !!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 11:32:40 AM »
There must be a more drastic solution to this invasion. Troops should be brought home and sent to mexico just to destroy everything that is within a 100 miles of the US border. This will be a no man's zone. Anything entering it should be shot. The immediate roundup of all illegals including their anchor babies should begin and they should be deported to the congo and not to mexico. The africans will be more than happy to 'deal' with these people. The africans can solve their food problem for good if we dump enough mexicans in their congo heaven. I have had enough. I am sick of mexicans, I am replused by mexico, I am sick of all illegals and I am sick of congress.

newman

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 11:46:32 AM »
There must be a more drastic solution to this invasion. Troops should be brought home and sent to mexico just to destroy everything that is within a 100 miles of the US border. This will be a no man's zone. Anything entering it should be shot. The immediate roundup of all illegals including their anchor babies should begin and they should be deported to the congo and not to mexico. The africans will be more than happy to 'deal' with these people. The africans can solve their food problem for good if we dump enough mexicans in their congo heaven. I have had enough. I am sick of mexicans, I am replused by mexico, I am sick of all illegals and I am sick of congress.

Good call. A 100 mile no man's land south of the border patrolled round the clock by AC 130 gunships and anything in it........buzzard food!

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 08:16:56 AM »

Yeah ... I heard African BABOONS like Mexican Food !  :P
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 08:24:14 AM »
I have a better solution.  Send all the most violent Shvartas in our prison system to the border in a 50 mile zone and lock them in with electric fences and ditches.  Then give them all weapons, tents and supplies for basic living.  No body would try to cross that border or the Shvartas would eat them!
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 12:09:08 PM »
"Yeeah... we needz sum _SPIC_ Castle cuz we ain't allowed No 'Whitey' Castle" !!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 12:42:25 PM »
I have a better solution.  Send all the most violent Shvartas in our prison system to the border in a 50 mile zone and lock them in with electric fences and ditches.  Then give them all weapons, tents and supplies for basic living.  No body would try to cross that border or the Shvartas would eat them!

What makes you think they won't unite with their fellow dark skinned oppressed "minorities" against the EEEVIL whites?

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 04:40:29 PM »
We don't TRUST them :

Send all the most violent Shvartas in our prison system to the border in a 50 mile zone and lock them in with electric fences and ditches.
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 07:15:28 PM »
Legislate so that the border regions are open season on illegals. Pass a law that says any illegal can be shot by any citizen within 400 meters of the border!

be vewwy vewwy quiet...... we're huntin' wetbacks...ha..ha...ha...ha
;D
That reference brings back great childhood memories - and what was nice is that they weren't such PC times. be vewwy vewwy quiet...... we're huntin' wetbacks...ha..ha...ha...ha   - might have flown if worded just a bit differently.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.