Author Topic: Charlene Sutherland Left Kids At Barnes & Noble To Run Errands, Faces Prison Tim  (Read 862 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Should have used the public library instead :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wonder if Jesse Jackson is going to call for a boycott of Barnes and Nobles?  :::D

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
dat be racist.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
People generally go to a bookstore to buy brand new books, not books that have already been read by someone all the way through. That's what a library is for, to read books for free. Browsing through a book is one thing but to actually sit there in B&N and read the book all the way through is wrong especially if pages get wrinkled, stained, etc.

If she wanted to avoid library fines she could have taken the kids to the library and sat with them while they read the books there inside the library.

With all that said the thing about leaving her kids there in the store is terrible. If they would have gotten kidnapped then she would have been crying about her babies.

I used to be on a site called customers suck but I stopped going there often because of the extreme liberal mindset of most of the posters. I got a warning on my account by a moderator for advising a gay guy that he probably shouldn't have mentioned to the elderly couple at his restaurant that he'd been at a pride parade when they commented on his sunburn, and to expect them not to react badly was naive. This was seen as "attacking" him even though I didn't say whether being gay was good or bad, just that he probably shouldn't have told the elderly couple about it.

One story that came up again and again on those message boards was about just the type of situation in the article. Toys-R-Us has this problem on a constant basis, with parents thinking that it's a free daycare. Very small kids will be left alone in the Toys-R-Us store or even a toy section of a Wal-Mart and then the parents will be gone who knows where for over an hour. Book stores and libraries are also common places for people to dump their spawn. At least these parents aren't going the Casey Anthony route to get rid of their annoying kids so they can still have their own selfish life, but they're coming awfully close to it by exposing kids to a big kidnapping/runaway risk.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Should have used the public library instead :::D

The shvugs do this all the time. With their behavior, they're as welcome as an infectious disease! :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The shvugs do this all the time. With their behavior, they're as welcome as an infectious disease! :::D

I don't like to go to the library when it's crowded for that reason. I even saw a teenager black guy jumping on top of the self-scan checkout machines one day.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Irresponsible but I'm not sure if it deserves arrest and prosecution.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Irresponsible but I'm not sure if it deserves arrest and prosecution.

How would it learn it's lesson then?