Author Topic: Perry explains Israel position - both good and bad  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Perry explains Israel position - both good and bad
« on: September 15, 2011, 06:51:17 PM »
בס''ד

In this article that he wrote for the Jerusalem Post (a traitor newspaper that was originally called the "Palestine Post" before changing its name), Texas Governor Rick Perry outlines his positions on Israel.

Perry absurdly speaks of "Palestinians" - a people that has never existed and was invented solely as a propaganda myth to destroy Israel. Perry speaks of the need for negotiations for "peace" - which means that tiny Israel should negotiate with the Arab Nazis who seek her destruction. Perry says the U.S. has an interest in developing "Palestinian" institutions and society - which means U.S. foreign aid to the PLO-Fatah terrorist mass murderers who seek the annihilation of America and Israel. Perry also implies that he supports a "two state" solution - which would be national suicide for Israel.

This is all "politically correct" garbage but unfortunately there are no Jews other than JTF who would say this to Perry.

On the other hand, Perry attacks Barack Hussein Obama for pressuring Israel on settlements and other issues. Perry also basically adopts the positions of the Netanyahu regime in Israel because he thinks that is pro-Israel. So that could mean that Perry will at least not pressure Israel to commit suicide if he becomes president. If Perry does not pressure Israel, including no pressure on the settlements issue, that would be much better than what we have now. If Perry also does not pressure Israel not to militarily destroy Iran's nuclear bomb-making program, then that could prevent another holocaust.

So I still think that Perry is our best bet, even though I am not happy with much of what he says on this issue.

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-EdContributors/Article.aspx?id=238144

For more clarity on Perry's positions, he gave the following answer in an interview in this week's Time Magazine:

Time magazine: "Do you believe there should be a Palestinian state?"

Perry: "I certainly have some concerns. The first step in any peaceful negotiation for a two-state solution for the Palestinians is to recognize the right of Israel’s existence. They have to denounce terrorism in both word and deed. And they have to sit down and negotiate with Israel directly. Anything short of that is a non-starter in my opinion."

Here again Perry is taking the position of the Israeli government, perhaps because he feels that is pro-Israel. If Perry did that as president, that would mean no pressure on Israel. Then we would still have to worry about the traitor leaders of Israel pushing a suicidal agenda, but at least there would be no American pressure. Of course, it is quite possible that Perry is lying and that he will pressure Israel when he becomes president. His campaign rhetoric may be what politicians frequently do - they make promises that are quickly broken when they take office. But if Perry doesn't pressure Israel, it would be an improvement.

Here's the full Time magazine interview:

http://swampland.time.com/2011/09/15/rick-perry-exclusive-the-gops-fiery-front-runner-on-his-rise-record-and-rhetoric/?iid=sl-main-lede
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 07:12:18 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Perry explains Israel position - both good and bad
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 07:46:47 PM »
He sounds like the most that we can realistically expect from anybody. In his mind he probably figures that he is taking the pro-Israel positions. As long as the Middle East is not a huge priority to him we are probably fine with him.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 08:15:00 PM »
Michelle bachman is better in my opinion but she sadly does not have a chance.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 08:39:44 PM »
Perry is awful. He is a statist and will be another George Bush. It is a mistake to support him.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 09:33:11 PM »
Anyone but Obama!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 11:05:24 PM »
Anyone but Obama!
Yes, Anyone but what we have in office now! I think Perry would be much like Bush... He will push the entire Israel issue on the back burner and only give the issue a token mention now and then.... Perry, Romney, Bachmann anyone would be better then what we have now. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 01:07:04 AM »
Perry is awful. He is a statist and will be another George Bush. It is a mistake to support him.

He maybe is statist though I don't think he is bad as Bush.

I think Bush is more like Okongo than Perry.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 01:07:52 AM »
Also, does anybody know where I can find some Rick Perry nose plugs?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 03:41:43 AM »
I honestly think that even without us pressure, the sick israeli suicide regime would still try their best to surrender a state full of Jewish land to the arab nazis.  The pressure is a convenient "excuse" for them to continue implementing their evil policies.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2011, 11:03:19 AM »
Chaimmakes the key point.  Perry largely agrees with Bibi.  Realistically that is as much as a mainstream politician will do.  He won't tell Bibi he is not pro Israel enough.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2011, 11:59:13 PM »
Yes, Anyone but what we have in office now! I think Perry would be much like Bush... He will push the entire Israel issue on the back burner and only give the issue a token mention now and then.... Perry, Romney, Bachmann anyone would be better then what we have now. 

so true

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2011, 12:04:15 AM »
Ideally we would have a president who is more pro-Israel than the Israeli leadership, but as Huckabee pointed out in that one video it's difficult for someone in the USA to tell Israeli leadership that the decisions they are making for their own country are wrong.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 03:02:19 PM »
Ideally we would have a president who is more pro-Israel than the Israeli leadership, but as Huckabee pointed out in that one video it's difficult for someone in the USA to tell Israeli leadership that the decisions they are making for their own country are wrong.

Bingo.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.