Author Topic: Joshua Rosenberg  (Read 5590 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Joshua Rosenberg
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2011, 02:22:54 PM »
Good Question Muman.  I think it's important because he spends every waking moment on YT attacking JTF, calling Chaim, 'jimmy sullivan,' referring to us all as 'kikes,' and using much worse anti-semitic language.  he is so obsessed with JTF, I see him arguing with NON-Jtfers about JTF.  That's how obsessed he is with JTF

I wonder if he has time for a job?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2011, 05:45:30 PM »
Chaim, do you think Joshua Rosenberg of Australia could be in cahoots with Tina Greco, or might even be Tina Greco?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2011, 05:46:38 PM »
Chaim, do you think Joshua Rosenberg of Australia could be in cahoots with Tina Greco, or might even be Tina Greco?

You mean Tina Greco of Melbourne, Australia, the Whorefronter who said she 'helps people die' which was a strange way to refer to the care she supposedly gives to declining patients?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2011, 05:49:21 PM »
Yes, Tina Greco-Melbourne, indeed. Do you think they could be the same person? Chaim said once that Joshua (yimach shemo) produced an audio clip in a woman's voice.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2011, 07:54:57 PM »
RCH is Joshua Rosenbergs imaginary girlfriend.

I always thought this, but someone insisted to me it's a real person.  Don't remember who.

But the whole routine with that one worshiping his 'video-making skills'   wow, about to lose my lunch.   But that is definitely not normal, whatever it was.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2011, 10:08:56 PM »
The thing about Joshua Rosenberg from Australia is that he cannot stop discussing JTF. Most reasonably people who disagree with one another and call it time for a break in the friendship, just part ways.  They dont go on a 'seek and destroy' mission for one another.  Spending every waking moment focusing on JTF or JTFers is a poor use of time and will only lead to more negative energy for Joshua Rosenberg from Australia.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2011, 10:29:02 PM »
Seems like some JTFers here have a thing about this guy... Already nearly 500 hits just this weekend on this stupid topic...

What do you want to bet it will top 700 by this week?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2011, 10:39:23 PM »
Seems like some JTFers here have a thing about this guy... Already nearly 500 hits just this weekend on this stupid topic...

What do you want to bet it will top 700 by this week?

mmmmmhmmmm.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2011, 11:06:22 PM »
Yes, Tina Greco-Melbourne, indeed. Do you think they could be the same person? Chaim said once that Joshua (yimach shemo) produced an audio clip in a woman's voice.

I think it sounded distorted like it went through a voice changer

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2011, 11:08:04 PM »
I think it sounded distorted like it went through a voice changer

How exactly did people find out that Tina Greco-Melbourne was a nazi?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2011, 12:16:11 AM »
How exactly did people find out that Tina Greco-Melbourne was a nazi?

It was a big mess a while back. I don't remember all the details but it involved Tina Greco of Melbourne posting what she believed to be people's real-life information around the internet including a former address of Chaim's that he no longer lived at (this was an outright attempt to get him hurt by Muslims/Nazis). She even posted what she thought was my address after she realized I wasn't going to be on her side against JTF. Thankfully in reality it was someone with a similar name and not me. She also posted pictures of some JTFers that went to a JTF meeting on Whorefront (I assume you know what site that is). She was also a regular poster on Whorefront mostly in their women's section.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2011, 12:19:50 AM »
It was a big mess a while back. I don't remember all the details but it involved Tina Greco of Melbourne posting what she believed to be people's real-life information around the internet including a former address of Chaim's that he no longer lived at (this was an outright attempt to get him hurt by Muslims/Nazis). She even posted what she thought was my address after she realized I wasn't going to be on her side against JTF. Thankfully in reality it was someone with a similar name and not me. She also posted pictures of some JTFers that went to a JTF meeting on Whorefront (I assume you know what site that is). She was also a regular poster on Whorefront mostly in their women's section.

Wow, that is unbelievable, putting people in danger like that, sounds like a real psycho BI*CH. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2011, 12:24:22 AM »
Wow, that is unbelievable, putting people in danger like that, sounds like a real psycho BI*CH. 

Yes she was. Very sick individual.