Author Topic: Look at this garbage product of a mixed marriage  (Read 4053 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Look at this garbage product of a mixed marriage
« on: September 18, 2011, 06:17:19 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florian_Abrahamowicz   

Florian Abrahamowicz
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Florian Abrahamowicz (born 7 April 1961), in Italian Floriano Abrahamowicz, is an Austrian-born priest who has been superior of the Society of St. Pius X in the northeast of Italy. He was expelled from the Society in February 2009 for expressing opinions differing from the official views of the Society of St. Pius X.
Contents
[hide]

1 Early life and ordination
    2 Chaplain for the Lega Nord
        3.1 Political views
        3.2 Religious views
    4 Holocaust denial controversy
    5 References

[edit] Early life and ordination

Florian Abrahamowicz was born in Vienna, where his father, Alexander Abrahamowicz, was a Protestant pastor of Jewish background.[1] Alexander's father, Jakob Abrahamowicz, had moved to Vienna from Pozorita/Pojorâta, Romania before Alexander's birth on 10 September 1926.[2]

Several members of that family, residents of Siret (Romania), were murdered during the Shoah.[3] Because of his mother, Maria Teresa Amantea an Italian pianist, Florian Abrahamowicz also has Italian nationality.[4] He is one of five siblings, three of whom became Catholic priests.[5] The other two priests are not linked with the Society of St Pius X or any similar organization.

One of them, Dom Johannes Paul Abrahamowicz, was prior (under-abbot) of the Benedictine Abbey of Saint Paul Outside the Walls from 2005 to 2009. He was webmaster of the ATLAS of the Benedictine Order OSB-International website until January 2008. At Saint Paul outside the Walls he composed the official hymn of the Pauline Year,[6] and gave interviews on ecumenical aspects of the Year.[7][8] In December 2009 he returned to his monastery in Austria.

An aunt, Elfriede Huber-Abrahamowicz (1922–2001) wrote poetry, stories, novels and philosophical treatises and lectured on the philosophy of feminism in Zürich.[9]
[edit] Chaplain for the Lega Nord

In 1984, Florian Abrahamowicz spoke at a ceremony in honour of those who died in support of Benito Mussolini's Italian Social Republic, fighting, he said, for motherland and religion, "innocent victims because their murderers belonged to no legitimate army", a reference to the partisans whom he described as "poor ignorant fellows fighting for what Pius XI called the perverse sect of communism".[10]
[edit] Views
[edit] Political views

In 2006, he said in a television interview that he viewed Erich Priebke, a German SS officer convicted of war crimes for a 1944 massacre in Rome, in which 335 Italian civilians were killed in reprisal for the deaths of 33 German soldiers, not as an "executioner", but rather a soldier who acted "with regret and a heavy heart".[11]

He is seen as unofficial chaplain of Italy's regional party Lega Nord.[12] In 2007, Umberto Bossi, the leader of the party, accepted his invitation to his celebration of a Tridentine Mass and said there were affinities between his party and the followers of Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre.[13]
[edit] Religious views

In December 2008, speaking on the weekly programme of Mario Borghezio's Padania Association on Radio Padania Libera (Radio Free Padania), he attacked Cardinal Dionigi Tettamanzi of Milan for having deplored the lack of worship facilities for Moslems in that city. He called on his listeners to put no trust in the Cardinal Archbishop, whom he called "the latest example of the infiltrators who try in every revolution - the English, the French, the Bolshevik and, now, the globalist - to subvert the Church from inside", adding: "Do not think that Tettamanzi represents the left wing of a Church led by the conservative Ratzinger, because in reality it is the whole Conciliar Church that is allied to those powerful forces that by Islamizing Europe aim at world domination in accordance with an anti-Christian design".[11]

Just the evening before, on 4 February 2009, Abrahamowicz declared on television: "The Second Vatican Council was worse than a heresy ... Saint Pius X tells us that modernism is the main sewer of heresies. ... So I say that the Second Vatican Council is a main sewer".[14][15]

Perhaps the most likely catalyst for the decision to expel Abrahamowicz was the sermon he preached twice on Sunday 25 January 2009, the day after the publication of the decree lifting, at their request, the excommunication of the four bishops of the Society of St. Pius X. Abrahamowicz denied that there had been any excommunication to lift, and said: "A traditionalist Catholic cannot ask for or accept such a decree". Quoting words of Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, he declared:

Those who have "lifted" the pseudo-excommunication are "long since excommunicated. Why? Because they are modernists!" Being of modernist spirit, they have created a Church that is in conformity with the spirit of the world. For the person who gave orders for the insulting decree of "lifting" is Joseph Ratzinger, who continues unperturbed the modernist ecumenism of the Second Vatican Council, which he calls "a beacon we cannot renounce", thus incurring the excommunication Saint Pius X issued against the modernists. An excommunicate lifts a non-existent censure![16]

[edit] Holocaust denial controversy

In January 2009, in the midst of a worldwide controversy over Bishop Williamson's denial of the reality of the Holocaust, he said he was not sure the Nazis had used gas chambers for anything other than disinfection, claimed that the number of six million Jews killed was derived from a number fired off by the head of the German Jewish community without knowledge of the facts, complained that the Holocaust had wrongly been exalted, by Jews in particular, above other genocides, such as the Armenian Genocide, and said that the people of Israel "initially were the people of God, ... then became the people of deicide, and ... at the end of time will reconvert to Jesus Christ."[17][18]

On 5 February 2009 the Italian chapter of the Society of St. Pius X issued a notification that from the following day Abrahamowicz was expelled from the Society "for serious disciplinary reasons": "Father Florian Abrahamowicz has for some time been expressing opinions differing from the official views of the Society of St. Pius X. The painful decision to expel him has become necessary in order to avoid having the image of the Society of St. Pius X further distorted with consequent harm to its work at the service of the Church."[19]

Flavio Tosi described the priest's words as "unconceivable, unacceptable and monstrous",[20] while Luca Zaia told the press that "no revisionism is possible".[21]
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Look at this garbage product of a mixed marriage
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 06:20:36 AM »
Pope Ratzinger wants this group he belongs to back into his Church             

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4123358,00.htmll  

Voicing Concern

Bishop Williamson. 'Promoting anti-Semitism and anti-Judaism' Photo: Reuters
   Bishop Williamson. 'Promoting anti-Semitism and anti-Judaism' Photo: Reuters

Red Mail

Jewish groups worried by Vatican gesture

More than 40 years of progress in Catholic-Jewish relations may be called into question by attempt to reach out to group of breakaway traditionalist Catholics, including Holocaust-denying bishop

Associated Press
Published:    09.18.11, 08:45 / Israel Jewish Scene

Share on TwitterShare on Facebook

Some Jewish groups voiced concern Friday that the Vatican might be calling into question more than 40 years of progress in Catholic-Jewish relations by reaching out to a group of breakaway traditionalist Catholics that includes a Holocaust-denying bishop.

The Vatican has been working for years to bring the breakaway Society of St. Pius X back into its fold, and this week told its members they must accept some core church teachings if they want to be fully reintegrated into the church.

But the Holy See said some expressions contained in documents from the Second Vatican Council could be left open for "legitimate discussion."

The 1962-65 Vatican II meetings brought modernizing reforms to the Catholic Church, including outreach to Jews and introduction of the Mass in the vernacular rather than Latin. The Swiss-based Society of St. Pius X was formed in 1969, opposed to many of Vatican II's reforms.

The Vatican refused to say which core teachings the society must accept to be reintegrated, and which elements of Vatican II documents could be left open for discussion.

A key Vatican II document, Nostra Aetate, revolutionized the Catholic Church's relations with Jews by declaring that Christ's death couldn't be attributed to Jews as a whole. Other Vatican II teachings to which the society objects concern religious freedom and ecumenical relations.

The uncertainty over what is being required of the society provoked unease among some Jewish groups, which issued veiled warnings Friday about the possible impact on Vatican-Jewish relations were Nostra Aetate and other Vatican II teachings to be now considered ripe for discussion.

'Catastrophic effects' on Catholic-Jewish ties

Abraham Foxman, the Anti-Defamation League's US director, said he was confident that Pope Benedict XVI would require the society to accept the church's "positive teachings" about Jews before being fully reconciled with the church.

"It would be unthinkable for the Vatican to allow a Catholic breakaway sect that includes a Holocaust-denying bishop, Richard Williamson, to be reintegrated into the church while still being allowed to promote anti-Semitism and anti-Judaism," he said in a statement.

Elan Steinberg of the American Gathering of Holocaust Survivors and their Descendants, said there would be "catastrophic effects" on Catholic-Jewish relations if the Vatican didn't require the society to accept the document.

"We mustn't allow the moral imperative of Catholic-Jewish amity to fall victim to a policy of appeasement or blithe expediency," he said in a statement.

Even Rabbi David Rosen, who heads the American Jewish Committee's interreligious affairs office and is a veteran of Catholic-Jewish dialogue, said he was worried about the Vatican's gesture and awaited further clarification.

"If 'Nostra Aetate' and 'Lumen Gentium' (another Vatican II document) are not considered fundamental doctrines of the Church, and it is possible to question them without challenging the authority of the church, then we (and not just Jewish-Catholic relations) are in for a very rough ride ahead," he said in an email.

The society's superior, Bishop Bernard Fellay, has said he would study the two-page document of core church teachings handed over to him by the Vatican and respond.

The German-born Benedict has worked for two decades, as pope and as cardinal, to bring the group back into the Vatican's fold, eager to prevent further schism and the expansion of a parallel church.

Benedict, who has won praise from Jews for his decades of outreach, nevertheless provoked outrage in 2009 when he lifted the excommunication of Williamson, who denied gas chambers were used during the Holocaust.

Williamson, Fellay and three other bishops were excommunicated in 1988 after the society's founder consecrated them without papal consent.

The society has six seminaries, three universities and 70 primary and secondary schools around the globe. Aside from the four bishops, it boasts more than 550 priests and 200 seminarians.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 11:09:35 AM »
What a disgusting human being.  Hope he dies a slow painful death. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 06:05:50 PM »
This pope has received Holocaust deniers back into the Catholic Church before, so this comes as no surprise.  The last one I remember, whose name escapes me, was received after Israel carried out Operation Cast Lead against the Hamas terrorists of Gaza.
Bishop Williamson of Argentina, I think

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 10:54:45 PM »
Bishop Williamson of Argentina, I think

That's who I thought of too

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 11:02:48 PM »
That's who I thought of too

The article mentioned that episode...

"It would be unthinkable for the Vatican to allow a Catholic breakaway sect that includes a Holocaust-denying bishop, Richard Williamson, to be reintegrated into the church while still being allowed to promote anti-Semitism and anti-Judaism," he said in a statement.

Elan Steinberg of the American Gathering of Holocaust Survivors and their Descendants, said there would be "catastrophic effects" on Catholic-Jewish relations if the Vatican didn't require the society to accept the document.

"We mustn't allow the moral imperative of Catholic-Jewish amity to fall victim to a policy of appeasement or blithe expediency," he said in a statement.

Even Rabbi David Rosen, who heads the American Jewish Committee's interreligious affairs office and is a veteran of Catholic-Jewish dialogue, said he was worried about the Vatican's gesture and awaited further clarification.

"If 'Nostra Aetate' and 'Lumen Gentium' (another Vatican II document) are not considered fundamental doctrines of the Church, and it is possible to question them without challenging the authority of the church, then we (and not just Jewish-Catholic relations) are in for a very rough ride ahead," he said in an email.

The society's superior, Bishop Bernard Fellay, has said he would study the two-page document of core church teachings handed over to him by the Vatican and respond.

The German-born Benedict has worked for two decades, as pope and as cardinal, to bring the group back into the Vatican's fold, eager to prevent further schism and the expansion of a parallel church.

Benedict, who has won praise from Jews for his decades of outreach, nevertheless provoked outrage in 2009 when he lifted the excommunication of Williamson, who denied gas chambers were used during the Holocaust.

Williamson, Fellay and three other bishops were excommunicated in 1988 after the society's founder consecrated them without papal consent.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 12:00:06 AM »
Hitler was a papist!  Whatelse can you expect from the APOSTATE CHURCH we JWs hate them weve had many an interesting talk about them in the KH and during a Bible study sessions, remember we were the first group to be put into Dachau in 1933 under the commadant mamzer Eicher >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 12:09:32 AM »
Hitler was a papist!  Whatelse can you expect from the APOSTATE CHURCH we JWs hate them weve had many an interesting talk about them in the KH and during a Bible study sessions, remember we were the first group to be put into Dachau in 1933 under the commadant mamzer Eicher >:(

JWs have killed people by refusing to allow them to get blood transfusions that blood is on the hands of JWs.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 12:21:06 AM »
JWs have killed people by refusing to allow them to get blood transfusions that blood is on the hands of JWs.

This is very common and happens all the time.  the only time this is not allowed is when they are children and so the parents cannot do this--legally

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 01:02:22 AM »
This is very common and happens all the time.  the only time this is not allowed is when they are children and so the parents cannot do this--legally

That's so sad... I'm glad at least children are protected from that!

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 02:56:37 AM »
If you are accusing me of the blood libel you must report me to the Czarist Police and have me arrested and charged and put on trial at the next sitting of the Assizes in Kiev!  I said i was once associated with the JWs but i found them slightly antisemitic so i havnt been to the KH for 2 years, also i have mater to look after shes 88 and sick. :'(

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2011, 03:27:31 AM »
If you are accusing me of the blood libel you must report me to the Czarist Police and have me arrested and charged and put on trial at the next sitting of the Assizes in Kiev!  I said i was once associated with the JWs but i found them slightly antisemitic so i havnt been to the KH for 2 years, also i have mater to look after shes 88 and sick. :'(
What is "KH" ?

And if "JW" means "Jehova's Witness" they are more than slightly antisemitic. They made a deal with Hitler in the 1930s.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2011, 04:50:32 AM »
Iam an EX JW if they made a deal with Hitler why did they end up in Dachau in 1933 some deal ? :o

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2011, 07:03:58 AM »
Iam an EX JW if they made a deal with Hitler why did they end up in Dachau in 1933 some deal ? :o
So what does "KH" stand for ?

This site surveyes the JWs connection to the Nazis.
http://www.bible.ca/jw-penton-3rdreich.htm

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2011, 07:41:20 AM »
If you are accusing me of the blood libel you must report me to the Czarist Police and have me arrested and charged and put on trial at the next sitting of the Assizes in Kiev!  I said i was once associated with the JWs but i found them slightly antisemitic so i havnt been to the KH for 2 years, also i have mater to look after shes 88 and sick. :'(

I wasn't accusing you personally of anything, but I think it's terribly sick and demented that they don't allow their members to receive blood transfusions. I think that's equivalent to murdering their own members. That's only one of the problems I have with them. I don't consider JWs to be a branch of Christianity but another branch-off cult like Mormonism (Mormonism has roughly the same amount in common with Christianity as Islam does, and like Islam, should be considered a completely separate religion, same goes for JW).

I think that if they change nothing else that one doctrine needs to change because it is literally murdering people.

I'm glad you consider yourself to be an EX-JW because maybe you won't fall victim to that!

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2011, 09:44:52 AM »
ZELHAR, Many thank i was obviously misled by the JWs  [KH=Kingdom Hall]

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2011, 09:47:09 AM »
RUBYSTARS,  Many thanks!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member