Author Topic: Happy National Hispanic Heritage Month  (Read 1581 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Happy National Hispanic Heritage Month
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 09:07:52 AM »
lol I remember when I worked at a store that was 'celebrating' this with green, white, and red stuff all over the store. Another cashier said she was just going to pretend they were Italian colors to be less annoyed and I told her that's a good idea.

" As an American family more than 300 million strong,"

No wonder a lot of TX looks like crap now.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 09:15:32 AM »
Not all hispanics are bad, just the illegal ones and those who are not loyal to America. I knew many in El Paso that were very loyal to the US and served in the military.

All Obama is doing is trying to get their support like he did with the Jewish people, most of the hispanics I know are conservative.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 12:31:07 PM »
Not all hispanics are bad, just the illegal ones and those who are not loyal to America. I knew many in El Paso that were very loyal to the US and served in the military.

All Obama is doing is trying to get their support like he did with the Jewish people, most of the hispanics I know are conservative.

I don't like how the character of America and particularly states like Texas has changed. You can't have a first world country with all these people from countries like Mexico flooding in, no matter how religious they are.

I agree that some of them are very good people but that doesn't mean I want millions and millions and millions of them here to overwhelm the white population!

A certain percentage of the population fine but they're about to be the majority if this keeps up.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 12:54:33 PM »
While there is nothing terrible about Mexico itself, the fact is.... a majority of Mexicans that come here are either illegals, or have relatives that are illegals.    We are getting the worst of the worst here.

Also, Hispanics are about 4x as likely to be jew-haters comared to white-non-hispanics.

I saw a mexican driving a truck, and the back of it was written.....   Jews killed Jesus.... reed the bible  (Yes, he misspelled 'read')

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 01:20:11 PM »
While there is nothing terrible about Mexico itself, the fact is.... a majority of Mexicans that come here are either illegals, or have relatives that are illegals.    We are getting the worst of the worst here.

Also, Hispanics are about 4x as likely to be jew-haters comared to white-non-hispanics.

I saw a mexican driving a truck, and the back of it was written.....   Jews killed Jesus.... reed the bible  (Yes, he misspelled 'read')

The Mexican version of Engrish!  :::D

If he reads the NT I think he'll see the Romans killed Jesus.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 01:21:56 PM »
While there is nothing terrible about Mexico itself, the fact is.... a majority of Mexicans that come here are either illegals, or have relatives that are illegals.    We are getting the worst of the worst here.

I saw a mexican driving a truck, and the back of it was written.....   Jews killed Jesus.... reed the bible  (Yes, he misspelled 'read')

And sadly a lot of self hating Jews even the JDL support them. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 04:12:52 PM »
I do not know where you see hispanics that have jew hatred. I walk around prodamanent mexican neighborhoods with a friend of mine with my kippa on and have recieved not one anti semetic look of feeling from them. The hispanic population are a good people with strong family values.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 04:29:53 PM »
its frankly annoying how there is a month for everything! There shouldnt be a national month for anything!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 04:34:59 PM »
I do not know where you see hispanics that have jew hatred. I walk around prodamanent mexican neighborhoods with a friend of mine with my kippa on and have recieved not one anti semetic look of feeling from them. The hispanic population are a good people with strong family values.

I am too lazy to get the link for it, but I think it was around 28% of hispanics in America have negative views towards Jews.... (compared with 7% for whites, and 33% for blacks)   Maybe Muman can get the link since he's good at link finding, lol.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 07:01:00 PM »
I am too lazy to get the link for it, but I think it was around 28% of hispanics in America have negative views towards Jews.... (compared with 7% for whites, and 33% for blacks)   Maybe Muman can get the link since he's good at link finding, lol.

I think i posted a link here at jtf about it earlier this year...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2011, 08:26:49 PM »
I found the post which I posted in March of this year...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,54376.0.html

New polls show that US Latinos rank amongst the worst anti-Israel citizens in America. It also appears that Latinos are some of the worst anti-semites we have in America. At this time I think it would be a wise idea to ship all the illegal immigrants back to mexico where they belong. If they are going to increase antisemitism in these United States they are bringing calamity to this country.

Maybe these mexican creeps should worry about the gang warfare going on in their own backwater country before they point fingers at Israel. May Hashem rain down punishment on the wicked latinos...

http://www.jewishjournal.com/community/article/poll_latinos_believe_us_too_supportive_of_israel_20110330/

A new poll by the Foundation for Ethnic Understanding (FFEU) finds that nearly half of U.S. Latinos feel that their country is too supportive of Israel. The findings also suggest high levels of anti-Semitism exist in the U.S. Latino community.

Of the 740 people from across the country contacted by phone in early March, half were Latino and half were Jewish. All were asked the same questions.

Forty-six percent of Latino respondents (and 58 percent of Jewish ones) agreed that “anti-Semitism exists in the Latino community.” Smaller numbers of Latinos and Jews (32 and 30 percent, respectively) said “anti-Latino sentiment exists in the Jewish community.”

“We’ve not done our jobs in terms of fostering the alliance between Jews and Latinos,” said Rabbi Marc Schneier, president of FFEU, a New York-based nonprofit. Schneier said the study also showed a failure of American Jews to convey to Latinos the centrality of Israel for Jews and its importance for American foreign policy.

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/03/30/3086626/disparities-between-jews-latinos-on-israel

Many Latinos see U.S. bias toward Israel, poll shows

March 30, 2011

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- Nearly half of Latinos believe that the United States is "too supportive" of Israel in the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, a new poll shows.

That was among the findings of a poll released this week by the Foundation for Ethnic Understanding showing broad disparities between the American Jewish and Latino communities when it comes to U.S. involvement in the peace process.

The poll shows that 48.1 percent of Latinos believe the United States is "too supportive" of Israel, while only 14.8 percent of Jewish respondents believed that to be true.

Among Latinos, 18.6 percent described the United States as "not supportive enough" and 55.6 percent of Jews adopted that position. Those who answered the "right level" were 21.7 percent among Latinos and 26.5 percent among Jews.

Asked with which side they sympathized more, 34 percent of Latinos said Israel, as opposed to 77 percent of Jews, and 21.3 of Latinos said the Palestinians, as opposed to 10.9 percent of Jews.

Small percentages in both populations said "neither" or "both," and 28.2 percent of Latinos did not know or would not respond, as opposed to 3.3 percent of Jews.

Other questions on Jewish-Latino relations drew narrower gaps: 46.3 percent of Latinos believed there was anti-Semitism in the Latino community, as did 58.3 percent of Jews.

When the question was flipped, Latinos and Jews were virtually tied -- 31.9 percent and 30 percent, respectively -- in believing there was anti-Latino sentiment among Jews.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2011, 08:29:08 PM »
But I must be honest and say that I have recently befriended a Mexican who is a plumber. I have said that he is a practicing Mormon and is very motivated to work. I doubt he can be antisemitic because we read Tanakh and Tehillim together.

I also have shown him JTF and he was very interested...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2011, 09:11:05 PM »
But I must be honest and say that I have recently befriended a Mexican who is a plumber. I have said that he is a practicing Mormon and is very motivated to work. I doubt he can be antisemitic because we read Tanakh and Tehillim together.

Thanks for the stats Muman.  Also... the fact that he is a mormon rather than a catholic may have something to do with his support (I'm not saying I like mormons.... so please don't take this as an approval of them)

Thats not to say Mexicans are the same as Muslims... who are 99.99% anti-jew.   However, the sad fact is that the majority that come here are the worst of the worst.  They are uneducated Amerindians who have been ignored by a corrupt government... then they come here without regard to our most sacred laws of citizenship.... which is starting off on the wrong foot for sure.

THis is why Mexicans are so different from most Asians... who work hard and obey our laws (For the most part)

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 12:06:03 AM »
He just wants their votes, 236 years of independence does he expect the RED COATS back! ;D

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 07:08:08 AM »
its frankly annoying how there is a month for everything! There shouldnt be a national month for anything!

It is done deliberately.  Its called sabotage.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 07:16:28 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 09:23:32 AM »

I have a friend who is a preacher for a baptist church, he is from northern Mexico. I went to his wedding about a year ago, him and his family are from El Paso and they are all pro Israel. I talked to them on the topic of the immigration issue including his brother in law and stated that they feel that if Mexicans are coming here that they need to do it legally and didn't seem opposed to the idea, his brother in law is in the military.

I'm not saying that we need to flood the country with people from Mexico just like we should not be flooding Mexico with Americans but there are good hispanics out there who do support Israel. Check out this video.

Thanks for the stats Muman.  Also... the fact that he is a mormon rather than a catholic may have something to do with his support (I'm not saying I like mormons.... so please don't take this as an approval of them)
re d
Thats not to say Mexicans are the same as Muslims... who are 99.99% anti-jew.   However, the sad fact is that the majority that come here are the worst of the worst.  They are uneducated Amerindians who have been ignored by a corrupt government... then they come here without regard to our most sacred laws of citizenship.... which is starting off on the wrong foot for sure.

THis is why Mexicans are so different from most Asians... who work hard and obey our laws (For the most part)

I won't disagree there, with unregulated immigration laws, you will get the worst of the worst coming into the country, the border situation is a combination of different issues, you get people exploiting the border laws to smuggle drugs into the country (and they are getting more creative every day), and to smuggle people into the country as well. Some get in through work visas and overstay their visa or try to get married to prevent deportation to get citizenship. I think this is wrong and we do need to crack down on illegal immigration. If people want to come here then they should do it legally.

I do not support amnesty because there are many other people who have gone through a long difficult process who actually want to be here and be American. It's also becoming an issue because you cannot find work at a lot of construction sites or physical labor nowadays but this is not just an issue in the US, this is also happening in Israel where Filipinos are hired for manual labor.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 09:32:44 AM by  ✡ Israel Colombia United ✡ »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2011, 09:53:29 AM »
I've yet to see any ingrained hispanic anti-Semitism. Yeah, there are groups and countries that aren't friendly to Israel but it isn't the same as the arabs or the blacks for instance. Blacks just seem to have an antipathy and jealousy towards Jews even though Jews helped them greatly. Look at a good right-leaning country like Colombia and they love Israel. Hispanics like the Cubans in America are very friendly to Israel. Hispanics who have been brutalized by communism seem to recognize Israel/Jews as a friend.

Any hispanic anti-Semitism seems to have a lot to do with being leftist as opposed to any irrational hatred(ie: black anti-Semitism, muslims, etc). I'd kind of compare it to modern European white anti-Semitism.

On the subject of these "national months" I think they are bloody ridiculous. They only foster racial hatreds and divisions. America should be the melting pot. What are hispanics in America proud of if not being American? Are they proud of being from Mexico or what? So proud they couldn't run over the Rio Grande fast enough to get to America.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011, 09:56:24 AM »
Some more videos that will put smiles on faces :)

Unfortunately as you can see from the maps, these are the Latin American countries that currently recognize a "fakeistinian" state.

It appears the only countries in Latin America that have not yet recognized Fakestine are Colombia, Mexico, Panama, and Guatemala.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 11:25:32 AM by  ✡ Israel Colombia United ✡ »