Author Topic: Bill Clinton: Rick Perry's like Israeli 'militants'  (Read 888 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Bill Clinton: Rick Perry's like Israeli 'militants'
« on: September 22, 2011, 02:33:19 PM »
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0911/64134.html
If this is true then we will be in good shape.
“There’s an enormous reservoir of support for Israel in the Christian evangelical community, and a lot of them believe — as some of the more militant subgroups do — that God meant for all Judea and Samaria [the West Bank] to be in the hands of Israel. … I’m sure there are hundreds of thousands of people that have never missed church on Sunday in Texas who believe it.”

“It is time to change our policy of appeasement toward the Palestinians to strengthen our ties to the nation of Israel, and in the process establish a robust American position in the Middle East characterized by a new firmness and a new resolve,” Perry said.

“As a Christian, I have a clear directive to support Israel, so from my perspective it’s pretty easy,” he added when asked about how his religion played into his views.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Bill Clinton: Rick Perry's like Israeli 'militants'
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 09:49:47 PM »
Bill Clinton is a Jew-hating piece of [censored]. He also came out today and said Netanyahu is to blame for the failure of the "peace process". What a nazi. It is a pity he didn't eat more McDonalds and suffer the consequences.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 11:19:27 PM »
Clinton seems to hate just about everybody these days.   He's a bitter old man.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 12:52:07 AM »
Both Fatah-supporters Bill Clinton and Rick Perry should remember Folke Bernadotte

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 04:21:12 AM »

I don't trust Rick Perry on Israel. He keeps talking about a "Palestinian people" and he doesn't say clearly where he stands on the "two-state solution". But he would still be better than Obama. At least he would stop pressuring Israel all the time. He would also probably be not as bad as G. Wahabi Bush.
As for Clinton, what a disaster this man has been, a complete moral and political failure, working hard to create a state for Arafat, ysvz, in Eretz Israel, supporting Muslims and bombing the Serbs in Europe, and pathetically lying to the American public about his personal misconduct.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 11:35:33 AM »
Bill Clinton is a Jew-hating piece of drek. He also came out today and said Netanyahu is to blame for the failure of the "peace process". What a nazi. It is a pity he didn't eat more McDonalds and suffer the consequences.

He's apparently a vegan now so no more McDonalds double quarter pounders and triple thick milkshakes for him.

He is a Nazi though.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 03:11:53 PM »
If only this were true though. At best Rick Perry is an average "center-right" politician.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 03:59:30 PM »
Clinton wants to assume the mantle of the democratic dinosaur Dhimmi Carter... But Clinton is far more evil than Carter could even dream of being...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 07:06:01 PM »
Clinton wants to assume the mantle of the democratic dinosaur Dhimmi Carter... But Clinton is far more evil than Carter could even dream of being...

I must disagree Carter is far more evil then Bill Clinton.... Carter is an all out anti-semite.... Clinton was dreaming of pinning his legacy on the so called "peace process" .... Carter could not care less if the Arabs overran Israel and pushed every Jew into the sea... I believe  Clinton in all his liberal simple mindedness  believed a two state solution was the answer... His wife however is another story... She and Carter are birds of a feather.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years