Author Topic: Christian Arab from Rammalah joins pro Israel crowd outside the u.n.  (Read 951 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Christian Arab from Rammalah joins pro Israel crowd outside the u.n.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 07:41:23 AM »
This beast isn't pro Israel. He calls himself a "Palestinian" and wears a shirt with a Nazi flag on it.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 07:48:39 AM »
If the palestinians were good Christians, Israel wouldn't have any of the current problems with them. It all stems from Islam and it always has. Having one of them profess love for Israel like this is a good start, even if he has that ugly flag on his t-shirt. Maybe he's the kind of guy you could talk to and explain why he shouldn't use that flag.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 09:10:29 AM »
He is wrong when he states that the fakestinians are not our enemies.  Simply the term they use to describe themselves is a statement of provocation against the Jewish nation.  Their name is just one of the things they have concocted to deliberately delegitimize Jewish sovereignty of our homeland.  Why doesn't he say I am an Arab born is Israel?  Why doesn't he say where his family is truly from?  If you get right down to it I am sure he is for Israel giving up part of the Jewish homeland.  It is soft infiltration as far as I am concerned. 
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 09:13:28 AM »
He's just a moron trying to send a message that makes no sense.
The very, very few Arabs who truly support Israel, such as Nonnie Darwich or Wafa Sultan, do not wear shirts with a Fakestinian flag on them. They do not make the preposterous claim that Fakestinians "love" their "Jewish brothers".

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 09:21:42 AM »
He's calling Rammallah  the nation of Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 09:34:01 AM »
בס''ד

With "friends" like this, we don't need any enemies.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 09:52:19 AM »
That video made me laugh. You know who he reminds me of? People at AIPAC! What a big phony!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 10:15:20 AM »
That video made me laugh. You know who he reminds me of? People at AIPAC! What a big phony!
:::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 11:00:55 AM »
Supposedly, if Abbas, YSV, doesn't get his way with the UN, he states he might dissolve the "Palestinian Authority" and let Israel deal with these Muslim nazis.

Do we smell an opportunity for settlers?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein