Author Topic: NO free education for illegal aliens!  (Read 2407 times)

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
NO free education for illegal aliens!
« on: September 23, 2011, 09:54:15 AM »
This is one of the things that has [censored] me off the most about the Texas legislature and the Governor.  Why are we paying for the education of illegal aliens.  We should be requiring proof of citizenship or legal residency when a child attempts to go to our schools.  If they can not prove that they are citizens or legal residents, then they need to be immediately investigated and deported if they are found to be breaking our laws.  To me this is a no-brainer.  If you come here illegally and try and defraud our system and the tax payers of Texas then you should go to jail and be deported.  Rewarding people for breaking our immigration laws is unacceptable and simply makes no sense.  I am deeply disappointed in the Governor's comments on immigration.  Here is a link to the video segment of the immigration issue being discussed in the debate.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/perry-i-dont-think-you-have-heart-if-you-oppose-state-tuition-children-illegal-immigrants_594080.html

Every dollar we spend on these criminals is one more dollar that will not be available to the children of Texans.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: NO free education for illegal aliens!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 10:12:10 AM »
I hate this too. An illegal alien from a completely different country comes and gets in-state tuition rates due to the "Dream act" while someone coming from Louisiana would have to pay out-of-state tuition. That's for college though.

I hate the fact that there are so many small children in elementary schools that are technically legal yet have illegal parents who just happened to drop them on this side of the border.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 03:10:36 PM »
I hate this too. An illegal alien from a completely different country comes and gets in-state tuition rates due to the "Dream act" while someone coming from Louisiana would have to pay out-of-state tuition. That's for college though.

I hate the fact that there are so many small children in elementary schools that are technically legal yet have illegal parents who just happened to drop them on this side of the border.
You and I both know, Rubystars, that this is just a sign of the times. It is "unkind" and "unChristlike" (in Huckabee's words) to deny an education to illegals. If I am not mistaken most polls show that most Texans agree with Perry's policies.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 07:31:12 PM »
You and I both know, Rubystars, that this is just a sign of the times. It is "unkind" and "unChristlike" (in Huckabee's words) to deny an education to illegals. If I am not mistaken most polls show that most Texans agree with Perry's policies.

This a VERY important issue for me... honestly after Israel and border security... this is probably the next most important issue.....  And it goes to show that there are NO REAL CONSERVATIVES!!!!!   >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 08:19:16 PM »

Whites are a minority in Texas now because of illegal aliens and their "legal" anchor spawn. So most actual Texans probably don't agree with it but if you poll the 'legal' anchor babies right along with the real Texans then the numbers will be skewed. It's really a shame and I wish there was something I could do to change it.

You're so right that there are stupid people who think that it's the "Christian" thing to do to give sanctuary to people who are actually invading from another country or countries. Most of the churches around here now have services in Spanish. They don't realize that the first thing they should tell these people is to go back to their country of origin and if they want to go to the US to apply legally.

Personally at this point I don't want more legal or illegal immigrants. I feel overwhelmed and the quality of life has deteriorated, especially when it comes to customer service at stores where I can't, for example ask a question of a produce manager in a grocery store because they wouldn't understand me. My dad and I went to a barbecue place several months ago and the only person working there didn't understand what we were trying to order.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 08:26:53 PM »
Whites are a minority in Texas now because of illegal aliens and their "legal" anchor spawn. So most actual Texans probably don't agree with it but if you poll the 'legal' anchor babies right along with the real Texans then the numbers will be skewed. It's really a shame and I wish there was something I could do to change it.

You're so right that there are stupid people who think that it's the "Christian" thing to do to give sanctuary to people who are actually invading from another country or countries. Most of the churches around here now have services in Spanish. They don't realize that the first thing they should tell these people is to go back to their country of origin and if they want to go to the US to apply legally.

Personally at this point I don't want more legal or illegal immigrants. I feel overwhelmed and the quality of life has deteriorated, especially when it comes to customer service at stores where I can't, for example ask a question of a produce manager in a grocery store because they wouldn't understand me. My dad and I went to a barbecue place several months ago and the only person working there didn't understand what we were trying to order.

Have things gotten so bad to the point that you have actually thought about moving out of Texas?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 08:41:43 PM »

I am talking about whites themselves. Whites have been brainwashed into thinking that restrictions on immigration are "unkind". Sadly Christians in particular are susceptible to this sort of thinking. Those who recognize the mortal danger of third-world danger (or rather, that claim to, in many cases) are more often than not the Pedos or Alex Jonesists, I hate to say.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 09:16:03 PM »
I am talking about whites themselves. Whites have been brainwashed into thinking that restrictions on immigration are "unkind". Sadly Christians in particular are susceptible to this sort of thinking. Those who recognize the mortal danger of third-world danger (or rather, that claim to, in many cases) are more often than not the Pedos or Alex Jonesists, I hate to say.

I think they might respond to the polls one way but really feel another way. Even among ourselves there is a lack of trust. When I've let people know in subtle ways that it's "Ok" for them to talk about these issues with me (I won't get offended, call them racist, etc.) then a lot of people will open up and admit they don't like the situation. I do think you're right that there are a lot of people who are brainwashed though.

Have things gotten so bad to the point that you have actually thought about moving out of Texas?

I've thought about it but I'd hate to do that since my family has a long history here and I'd hate to just retreat rather than stand my ground. However I wouldn't be the first person to give in to the urge for 'white flight'. I'm not even sure where I would go as every state is facing the same grim statistics, just some are slower than others. Even if I went to Europe there'd be no escape because they have the Muslim problem there.

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 12:58:19 AM »
Well, my family has been in Texas since it's inception and my answer is to make Aliyah to Israel and fight the power there as did Rav Kahane. That is one example he gave us that we should all emulate.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 01:04:02 AM »
Well, my family has been in Texas since it's inception and my answer is to make Aliyah to Israel and fight the power there as did Rav Kahane. That is one example he gave us that we should all emulate.

That's an option for you because you're Jewish. I'm not Jewish and don't have any inclination toward ever becoming Jewish. I'm glad you have that option available to you though and I hope that when/if you do make Aliyah that it works out well for you and you have a wonderful life in Israel.

Texas is my home. I have ties to the soil here. My family raised crops and livestock here since before the war between the states. While I currently live in a suburban environment I still feel that tie to the soil. I can't leave Texas without feeling like I'm losing something precious.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 03:51:41 AM »
We have come to this point because politicians are not courageous enough to do what's right and what's necessary. They fear the power of the media, which would try to raise a public outcry at the sight of children being expelled from school. More seriously though, conservative politicians themselves, even those who are supposed to be "radical", are more and more convinced that it would be unfair and cruel. They have become so weak and so confused they don't realize that allowing and encouraging illegal immigration will lead to the destruction of their country. That's because the crazy, suicidal liberal ideology has gained a lot of ground.
I believe the only solution is for the sane Americans to rise and stand up like they did with the tea parties, but without the frauds and the phoneys who joined the tea parties. Become a mass movement and put pressure on the government, on the oligarchy in power. Ultimately, a truly righteous man or woman will need to emerge, take back the White House and make sweeping changes to save America from decline and decadence.
But that demands commitment, idealism and courage. I am afraid that very few individuals are ready to embark on such a campaign today. Most people prefer to withdraw into their private lives (family, business, self-development). They should care more about the future of their children - and have more children to start with, considering the alarmingly low birth rates among native Americans.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 05:16:55 AM »
They're so worried about being "cruel" to invaders. Ugh!  >:(

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 07:37:56 AM »
Ricardo Perry is a disaster! Don't vote for him and don't support him.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2011, 08:40:53 AM »
Here is the problem I have with regard to this issue and Governor Perry.  With regard to being a goy that supports the Jewish people I think he is spot on.  He is about as good as we are going to get in that department.  I have no idea if he will stick to his guns, but I know that he is on the right path and has good and correct ideas about the history of the middle east and its problems as opposed to the propaganda, lies, and falsification of history the Arab fakestinians and their supporters are constantly spewing.  This is one issue in which he is DEAD wrong.  He has kind of made his own bed and now he has to lay in it as far as supporting what the Texas legislature did.  In actuality the Governor of Texas is relatively powerless as compared to the Lieutenant Governor.  Few people that aren't Texans realize that (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lieutenant_Governor_of_Texas).  He did the politically convenient thing and followed the path of least resistance.  Any veto on his part would have been overridden. 

The fact that he will not admit it was a mistake and a double standard that should have never made it into law is the real problem here.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2011, 09:10:17 AM »

That's right. Whites are becoming a minority. They should start getting handouts.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2011, 10:27:42 AM »
Here is an interesting response on the subject from a columnist on foxnews.com.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/09/24/perrys-rivals-are-telling-untruths-about-governor-and-immigration/#ixzz1Z2nA0HGW

I would like to hear how the Governor ultimately responds to the issue.

I am not for giving free rides to anchor babies either.  If under the current law a child is born in the U.S. and becomes a "citizen" while its parents are illegal, then the parents should still be subject to deportation for violating the law.  If they want the child to remain in the U.S. they will have to arrange for it to be cared for by people that have a legal right to be in the U.S.; otherwise, the child should go with its parents as well and return when it is old enough to fend for itself.

In actuality this "anchor baby" loophole in the law was never meant to allow illegal aliens to circumvent the immigration law of the U.S.  It has been abused and that abuse needs to end.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthright_citizenship_in_the_United_States
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 10:45:12 AM »
I am not for giving free rides to anchor babies either.  If under the current law a child is born in the U.S. and becomes a "citizen" while its parents are illegal, then the parents should still be subject to deportation for violating the law.  If they want the child to remain in the U.S. they will have to arrange for it to be cared for by people that have a legal right to be in the U.S.; otherwise, the child should go with its parents as well and return when it is old enough to fend for itself.

I don't think they should be allowed to come back at all. They are troops in an invasion force. The legal loophole has to be closed all together and there also needs to be a way to retro-actively strip the citizenship of such children when the parents are deported.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 12:59:17 PM »
The problem Rubystars is that taking a "harsh" stance on immigration will alienate you from so-called "moderate", middle-class whites like the so-called soccer moms. That's just how it is today. The national debate on immigration is a lot different than it was five years ago. The question isn't whether or not to give these cats and dogs an amnesty, but when and how.  >:(

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 01:08:04 PM »
Well my last post was an approach that comes from the paradigm of working within the confines of the current law while changing the policy towards enforcement.  If you make it unpalatable it will happen less and less and enforcement policy is much more likely to be changed than the current law.  The less you involve the legislators the better.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2011, 01:15:21 PM »
Well my last post was an approach that comes from the paradigm of working within the confines of the current law while changing the policy towards enforcement.  If you make it unpalatable it will happen less and less and enforcement policy is much more likely to be changed than the current law.  The less you involve the legislators the better.
The problem is that if the feds refuse to enforce current law, states are screwed. Look at the trouble Arizona is in now.

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2011, 03:57:22 PM »
Bleh!!!  I just heard Chaim's latest audio and it gives me even a more horrible taste in my mouth for Rick Perry.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2011, 04:59:14 PM »
The problem Rubystars is that taking a "harsh" stance on immigration will alienate you from so-called "moderate", middle-class whites like the so-called soccer moms.

Those are liberal yuppies who have enough money to be able to escape the growing ghetto/barrios before they get engulfed and have no real principles. They just want to be "nice" to the "poor" "hard working" "immigrants". They don't see long term what this means for their own families if they become minorities in a world that hates them and their children.

That's just how it is today. The national debate on immigration is a lot different than it was five years ago. The question isn't whether or not to give these cats and dogs an amnesty, but when and how.  >:(

I've noticed that too and it makes me want to scream.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2011, 05:04:59 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2011, 05:27:29 PM »

That's really disturbing! Not only do they pick your carrots, they also probe you with them!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2011, 07:00:42 PM »
I've seen polls where most Americans agree with our position on this.  Perry is a Rino....   he is a sellout.