Author Topic: Jews to Israel with Jonathan Pollard?  (Read 2208 times)

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
Jews to Israel with Jonathan Pollard?
« on: June 15, 2007, 08:06:36 PM »

Will the Jews follow Judaism to the Jewish homeland of Israel and demand Jonathan Pollard be free to go with them?

Jonathan Pollard has been persecuted long enough and has been sold out by both the American and Israeli governments, especially by that bloody vulture Shimon Peres (who came to power over Rabin's dead body).

Will American Jews move to Israel with Jonathan Pollard?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jews to Israel with Jonathan Pollard?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 11:21:38 PM »
Shimon Peres actually came to power because of those shas swines and their head honcho Mr Yosef.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jews to Israel with Jonathan Pollard?
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 11:54:59 PM »
That was then. Lets give him credit where credit is due. If he knocked off that mass murdering piece of excrement Rabin then he should be commended for it. I know he had wrong intentions but something good surely came out of it. Shimon Peres is not as bad as Olmert and Peres becasue at least all his children live in Israel. Olmerts two "Sons" live in Paris and NY respectively with his NY son working for Nickelodeon TV in Manhattan. Amir Peretz has a daughter who moved to London. Shimon Peres's son Nechemia is one of the most decorated F-15 pilots in Israels history who now owns some successful business in Israel. I know shimon Peresite is a treacherous snake but he is a bit less evil than his fellow cohorts.
I am urinating on a Koran.