Author Topic: Prussian Blue Neo Nazi singers now liberals  (Read 1434 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Prussian Blue Neo Nazi singers now liberals
« on: September 25, 2011, 01:34:25 AM »
I guess it's equivalent to a neo nazi becoming a communist, same [censored] different flag.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Prussian Blue Neo Nazi singers now liberals
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 01:48:20 AM »
Seems as thought they still deny the holocaust and their mother is still a nazi. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 01:49:21 AM »
It's good if they can moderate their beliefs and not be the nazi types but it's not wrong to not want everything to be a mixed muddle and I don't think it's wrong to have white pride either. It would be good if they could keep some sense of white identity and pride while tossing out the neo-Nazi type hatred of others.

It is wrong to hate other types of people (that are also G-d's creations) as they were taught to. Growing up in that subculture they were particularly taught to hate Jews which is a big problem and very wrong.

April their mother screwed them up and brainwashed them into an extreme version. Going to the other extreme version of being a communist is also not good if in fact they are really going that far (I didn't see evidence for that in the video but it did say they were a bit more liberal now). I think they will have to be older before we can see where they really end up, whether good or bad.

The video also failed to mention that the twins have a younger sister named Dresden. I'm curious as to what will happen to her too.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 04:03:46 AM »
She can go to blazes! LOL! :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 06:04:11 AM »
But they became libs instead of regular  people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 06:28:02 AM »
But they became libs instead of regular  people

If you ever saw Louis Theroux's documentary about them you'd see it's pretty impossible to be regular people after growing up with April Gaede.

On the other hand I'm really skeptical that they've actually changed at all and there's still the question of the 3rd child there who is undergoing the same brainwashing even if they have.

I think more than likely they feel the same way but are publicly disavowing it in order to live a more normal life without April's stigma on them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 06:53:26 AM »
If you ever saw Louis Theroux's documentary about them you'd see it's pretty impossible to be regular people after growing up with April Gaede.

On the other hand I'm really skeptical that they've actually changed at all and there's still the question of the 3rd child there who is undergoing the same brainwashing even if they have.

I think more than likely they feel the same way but are publicly disavowing it in order to live a more normal life without April's stigma on them.
I heard their Father is not a Nazi but couldn't gain custody because he used to take drugs and alcohol.When they were younger he tried but because his history of substance abuse was denied.He claimed he should have custody because his wife had Nazi sympathies but the court said no
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 07:38:30 AM »
I heard their Father is not a Nazi but couldn't gain custody because he used to take drugs and alcohol.When they were younger he tried but because his history of substance abuse was denied.He claimed he should have custody because his wife had Nazi sympathies but the court said no

In most cases the courts can't take someone's children away because of their political or religious beliefs. Not that it hasn't been tried, but it's rare. A lot of "normal" sort of liberal people might also think that JTF is too extreme and not know how to tell the difference between a genuinely good organization like JTF and a genuinely bad one. So in that sense it's a good thing that it's difficult for 'extreme' people to get their children taken from them because it protects good people who would be viewed as 'extreme' at the same time it unfortunately protects evil people like April Gaede.

I'm not letting their dad off the hook for this one though. He should have been more present in their lives regardless of whether he could get custody. He could have fought harder for frequent visitation.

When they're adults they can choose of their own will whether to see him or not though.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 08:16:53 AM »
As liberals their Jew-hating views will be considered acceptable. When a neo-nazi says "screw Israel" everyone is up in arms but when a liberal says "end Israeli apartheid" all the fuckers agree with it.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 08:43:48 AM »
As liberals their Jew-hating views will be considered acceptable. When a neo-nazi says "screw Israel" everyone is up in arms but when a liberal says "end Israeli apartheid" all the fuckers agree with it.

Good point they're probably just dressing the same evil stuff up in a different way.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 10:25:57 AM »
 :laugh:
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2011, 11:27:23 AM »
In most cases the courts can't take someone's children away because of their political or religious beliefs. Not that it hasn't been tried, but it's rare. A lot of "normal" sort of liberal people might also think that JTF is too extreme and not know how to tell the difference between a genuinely good organization like JTF and a genuinely bad one. So in that sense it's a good thing that it's difficult for 'extreme' people to get their children taken from them because it protects good people who would be viewed as 'extreme' at the same time it unfortunately protects evil people like April Gaede.

I'm not letting their dad off the hook for this one though. He should have been more present in their lives regardless of whether he could get custody. He could have fought harder for frequent visitation.

When they're adults they can choose of their own will whether to see him or not though.

Thats true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 01:56:59 PM »

Good thing to point out it.  It's almost like the Shelly Rubin and the JDL only believe Jews should protest neo-nazi white trash though we should join with anti semetic blacks and mexicans to protest neo nazis.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 03:15:42 PM »
This is not a shock.  Not much has changed.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2011, 11:21:27 PM »

Yes Ruby, I saw this documentary as well.  It's almost impossible to believe that they could have reformed their attitudes.  do you think they are sincere?  Was there a video of their interview re: their alleged change of heart?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 07:47:48 AM »
Yes Ruby, I saw this documentary as well.  It's almost impossible to believe that they could have reformed their attitudes.  do you think they are sincere?  Was there a video of their interview re: their alleged change of heart?

The video that was posted just had alleged statements by them. I don't really think they're sincere. I think that they want to live a normal life though and they can't do that under April's shadow.

They're still young enough that they may be able to escape the neo nazi label, but society still won't forgive them for being white no matter how liberal they get (and will consider them to be racist by virtue of being white alone) and so I think it would be wise for them to keep some sense of white identity just as a form of self-protection.

They do need to let go of the sick, disgusting Nazi beliefs that tell them to hate Jews and other people but I don't believe that they have even if they say they have. One of the twins apparently still lives with April according to the video and no mention was made of the youngest daughter at all.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 02:22:54 PM »
They have free will. G-d gives everyone the knowledge of natural law on their hearts. Everybody knows that murder is wrong, rape is wrong, robbery is wrong, Nazism is wrong. If they choose to believe this wickedness, they are responsible, not just their mother. I do not in the least feel sorry for them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 02:40:35 PM »
They have free will. G-d gives everyone the knowledge of natural law on their hearts. Everybody knows that murder is wrong, rape is wrong, robbery is wrong, Nazism is wrong. If they choose to believe this wickedness, they are responsible, not just their mother. I do not in the least feel sorry for them.

I don't think we know  yet what they will choose. I hope they choose right (and their younger sister too). I won't believe it until I see more evidence they have though.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2011, 04:48:36 PM »
I have to not give them the benefit of the doubt given their background. Even if they really are "liberals" now, we both know that the great majority of leftists are Nazis.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2011, 07:00:44 PM »
They havent 'reformed' at all.  They just switched from one evil to another.    The one common denominator is their hatred of Jews.

Now they say that Marijuana is the key to their existence, etc.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 08:48:17 PM »
They havent 'reformed' at all.  They just switched from one evil to another.    The one common denominator is their hatred of Jews.

Now they say that Marijuana is the key to their existence, etc.

Sick.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2011, 03:04:17 AM »
Jews that have gone back to live in KrautLand must be crazy  >:(