Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (09/25)  (Read 1580 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (09/25)
« on: September 25, 2011, 02:15:52 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/I4n7HMHC/_32.html

The program was 1 hour and 51 minutes this week.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (09/25)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 05:06:07 PM »
Cain only won the STRAW POLL in FL... Last week when Ron Paul won the straw poll here in California everyone told me that straw polls mean nothing... Why should we worry about the straw poll at this point?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 05:22:27 PM »
Cain only won the STRAW POLL in FL... Last week when Ron Paul won the straw poll here in California everyone told me that straw polls mean nothing... Why should we worry about the straw poll at this point?

California is a solid blue state, Florida is a more important battleground state.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 05:28:25 PM »

בס''ד

The California straw poll was meaningless because anyone could come. Ron Paul's fanatic cult followers came in buses.

In Florida, only registered political activists with the party could participate. The same thing in Michigan. So Florida and Michigan were more accurate barometers.

Also Rick Perry himself made a big deal out of the Florida and Michigan straw polls. He spent a lot of money, spoke to the delegates, and ridiculed other candidates for not participating.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 06:37:19 PM »
Haven't listened to the program yet but is jtf in favor of cain?
He seems to have good principles.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 06:40:11 PM »
בס''ד

The California straw poll was meaningless because anyone could come. Ron Paul's fanatic cult followers came in buses.

In Florida, only registered political activists with the party could participate. The same thing in Michigan. So Florida and Michigan were more accurate barometers.

Also Rick Perry himself made a big deal out of the Florida and Michigan straw polls. He spent a lot of money, spoke to the delegates, and ridiculed other candidates for not participating.

Chaim,

Thank you very much for your reply... I appreciate it...

LaShanah Tovah to you and your loved ones...

Michael
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 06:41:28 PM »
Haven't listened to the program yet but is jtf in favor of cain?
He seems to have good principles.

Chaim said in the show that he does not know at this time. It appears that Cain has said things which are supportive of Israel. And I have heard some of those things which he said about supporting Israel... But Chaim has said he has reservations and holds back endorsing him...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 07:30:09 PM »
Chaim said in the show that he does not know at this time. It appears that Cain has said things which are supportive of Israel. And I have heard some of those things which he said about supporting Israel... But Chaim has said he has reservations and holds back endorsing him...

I think Cain would be a good pick for some sort of post in the new administration... He has some great ideas and seems to be a good honest person... I honestly feel he missed the boat for being president... Our presidents today are a bit younger than they were in the past for the most part... I don't know exactly how old Cain is however he does seem to have some years on him... Black Conservatives don't do well in national politics... America needs a new president that can focus on the economy as a whole and not be concerned about setting up make work and relief programs to keep their voting block happy... Not that Cain might do this but he will catch h-ll for not... I can hear it already... Does the expression "Uncle Tom" ring a bell.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 07:38:07 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 12:19:31 PM »
The reason Perry is a terrible debater is because he is just an empty suit whose running just to make money. When you have no principles to stand on you fall for anything, which is why Perry sounds like a fool during the debates, especially defending his Gardasil executive order and the Texas State Dream Act.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 04:42:32 PM »
Why do people have to call a rightous man like herman cain an"uncle tome". Whenever an african american does something rightous in hashems eye we have to add on to this vicious label?
I think Cain would be a good pick for some sort of post in the new administration... He has some great ideas and seems to be a good honest person... I honestly feel he missed the boat for being president... Our presidents today are a bit younger than they were in the past for the most part... I don't know exactly how old Cain is however he does seem to have some years on him... Black Conservatives don't do well in national politics... America needs a new president that can focus on the economy as a whole and not be concerned about setting up make work and relief programs to keep their voting block happy... Not that Cain might do this but he will catch h-ll for not... I can hear it already... Does the expression "Uncle Tom" ring a bell.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 05:00:32 PM »
Why do people have to call a rightous man like herman cain an"uncle tome". Whenever an african american does something rightous in hashems eye we have to add on to this vicious label?
We don't or I should say I don't add this so called vicious label on blacks like Mr. Cain his black brothers and sisters do  :::D... For another thing I don't honestly know what an African American is and most blacks don't either... The way I see it they are black Americans...For that term to stand it would need to be a recent immigrant from Africa that has all his papers in order ;D... It's a very sad development however it seems the Trojan horse of political correctness is here to stay at JTF Forum...

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 06:16:04 PM »
We don't or I should say I don't add this so called vicious label on blacks like Mr. Cain his black brothers and sisters do  :::D... For another thing I don't honestly know what an African American is and most blacks don't either... The way I see it they are black Americans...For that term to stand it would need to be a recent immigrant from Africa that has all his papers in order ;D... It's a very sad development however it seems the Trojan horse of political correctness is here to stay at JTF Forum...

First of all its against the torah to judge someone based on skin color. You dont know if there neshama is more powerfull than yours and vice versa. The reason why I say african americans, is becuase there ancestors are from the worthless continent Africa and there decendents are now citizens of the U.S.A, Even though the majority of the blacks in america are lacking values and self worth, we must strive to see the good of people just like how our sages strive to see the good in the jewish people.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 07:05:39 PM »
The Uncle Tom thing, that was created by blacks because blacks can not see black men or black women make something of themselves, they want to all be equal which means to be human waste.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2011, 07:09:40 PM »
First of all its against the torah to judge someone based on skin color. You dont know if there neshama is more powerfull than yours and vice versa. The reason why I say african americans, is becuase there ancestors are from the worthless continent Africa and there decendents are now citizens of the U.S.A, Even though the majority of the blacks in america are lacking values and self worth, we must strive to see the good of people just like how our sages strive to see the good in the jewish people.
Just for the record I happen to like Mr. Cain quite a bit... I even am a strong supporter of Pastor Manning at a time when many of our members have lost interest in him... I have listened to Walter Williams for years and like what he has to say... If all blacks were like people like this the world would be a better place... I deal with black folks every day and I always try to keep an open mind... Over the years I have met many good hard working black folks however for every good black I have been disappointed by countless other evil ones... I have had members of my family shot dead at point blank range , violently assaulted in their child hood home during a home burglary , another held at gunpoint as hostage during a store robbery all by black animals... The point here is none of the people involved in the above situations lived in places that would be considered black neighborhoods... As for nashima... The nashima of most blacks is almost none existent... I grew up during the 60's when Jews did everything to help animals like this gain civil rights and in the end all Jewish folks got was a kick in the ass for their trouble... Jews did everything to help blacks gain their civil rights and at the end of the day all they got in return was the loss of their own... If this doesn't leave an impression on you nothing will. 

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2011, 08:20:10 PM »
Just for the record I happen to like Mr. Cain quite a bit... I even am a strong supporter of Pastor Manning at a time when many of our members have lost interest in him... I have listened to Walter Williams for years and like what he has to say... If all blacks were like people like this the world would be a better place... I deal with black folks every day and I always try to keep an open mind... Over the years I have met many good hard working black folks however for every good black I have been disappointed by countless other evil ones... I have had members of my family shot dead at point blank range , violently assaulted in their child hood home during a home burglary , another held at gunpoint as hostage during a store robbery all by black animals... The point here is none of the people involved in the above situations lived in places that would be considered black neighborhoods... As for nashima... The nashima of most blacks is almost none existent... I grew up during the 60's when Jews did everything to help animals like this gain civil rights and in the end all Jewish folks got was a kick in the donkey for their trouble... Jews did everything to help blacks gain their civil rights and at the end of the day all they got in return was the loss of their own... If this doesn't leave an impression on you nothing will. 

This does leaves an impression. Its such a shame that those tragedys has happened to your family members. I must say that I agree that when dealing with an individual we must judge that person on an individual basis, I also agree that it is hard to do that when you see the majority of blacks in america acting like such savages. I think the root of that savagery is a lack of good role models and real genuine leadership for them. Oh well I pray for there teshuvah but i wont be suprised if they refused sadly.