Author Topic: Tag machir aka(price tag) major success  (Read 59460 times)

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
Re: Tag machir aka(price tag) major success
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2014, 10:13:31 PM »
It is a crime to call Tag Mechir terrorism when rock throwing by murderous arabs is not considered terrorism...

Remember Baby Adele who has been suffering for almost a year now...

http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/03/25/netanyahu-phones-father-of-baby-girl-who-was-critically-injured-in-arab-rock-attack/

How about the Palmer family? Has anyone considered how hurt they must be at the treatment they are getting from the government? Do Jews who live in the promised land, land which Israel liberated after the 1967 war, deserve such treatment? The police did not even call the Palmer attack a terrorist attack, at first blaming the victim rather than inflame the arabs.

Yet these arabs kill and maim Jews with impunity. The Israeli police do virtually nothing, often allowing the vile arabs to perpetrate crimes right before the police...
I find it sick to exploit the murder Arab terrorists commit against innocent Jews in order to justify the vandalism and violence of Tag Machir. Yes, what Tag Machir does is not as bad as what Arab terrorists do. But that shouldn't be the standard Israel of Jews are held to. The dirt under my shoe is not as bad as Arab terrorists. So what?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2014, 10:16:38 PM »
The administrator Chaim Ben Pesach constantly supports Christians when it's a dispute between Christians and Muslims. For instance, he calls the Serbs "heroic Serb Christians." So is he not Jewish either. And plenty of Rabbinic authorities saw Christianity as idolatrous to Jews, but not to non-Jews. Are they not Jewish? And yes, Tag Machir vandalizing mosques accomplished nothing except to give the media a story to serve their anti-Israel preconceived notions. I don't theologically agree with Christianity. But that doesn't mean that I'll be a f**kin idiot and write "Tag Machir" on a church wall because the Israeli Government dismantles a settlement. That makes no sense.
I knew he was going to come back with something like that, Chaim has said similar things.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2014, 10:21:05 PM »
  Your the true coward animal. Their is no proof that any Jew is damaging any olive trees. And you claim their to be "innocent" civilians? Who is an "innocent civilian" in your words? Whom you define as such?
 The Maccabees fought against the Greek occupiers AND the internal Hellinist enemies.
Your username is an oxymoron. First of all, Tzadek is someone on a high spiritual level. Tzedek means rightousness or justice. The Tag Machir people are stupod degenerates. And their extremist mentality is well expressed on forums like these. As for who is innocent, I mean the ones who don't commit terrorist acts. Yes, Tag Machir attacks Arabs, IDF soldiers, and vandalizes buildings. I may be ideologically right-wing. But I want nothing to do with you people. You may think that I'm apologizing for you Tag Machir degenerate filthbags. But that would imply that we're in the same category, a thought which disgusts me because I want nothing to do with Tag Machir.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2014, 10:27:41 PM »
  Your the true coward animal. Their is no proof that any Jew is damaging any olive trees.
So you're saying that Arabs and leftist activists frame Israeli settlers? In some cases, that's true. Not in all of them. When Tag Machir is guilty, they're not in the right. Let's see what Irish Zionist says:
I think that only applies when the olive trees belong to the enemy. All the olive trees in Israel belong to the Jewish People. So that settles that argument.
  So Irish Zionist seems to acknowledge it being true that Tag Machir destroys olive trees and praises it.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2014, 10:28:28 PM »
So Benyamin, should a bunch of immigrants be aloud to swarm in to your G-d given land after you came back and claim it as their own? They can go back to the other countries they came from. 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 10:29:10 AM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2014, 10:32:59 PM »
So Irish Zionist seems to acknowledge it being true that Tag Machir destroys olive trees and praises it.
I never said it happened but if I did happen so what?
The trees are still on Jewish Land, therefore the olive trees are Jewish property.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2014, 10:35:39 PM »
So you're saying that Arabs and leftist activists frame Israeli settlers? In some cases, that's true.
You call yourself rightwing and yet all you do is defend the leftists and Arabs, while attacking the true rightwing Heros Tag Machir.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2014, 10:36:55 PM »
News flash.. no matter how Israel acts...whether in defense or kindness, they will be looked at badly by propaganda. 

Better to be brave and stand up for your people no matter what the anti semitic media thinks.
Completely agree. But the Tag Machir people are not brave. And vandalizing buildings and attacking innocent people is not standing up for Israel. Give an example of a major victory tag Machir scored for Israel. Yes, the media is anti-Israel anyway. But why give them more excuses? What good is it fighting the media bias if we have the Tag Machir goons resorting to extremist tactics. That's clearly not the answer. No, I'm not saying that Israel is as bad as the Arab terrorists. Israel is defending herself. Most Israelis condemn Tag Machir while the Arab extremists control their societies [any suspected "Palestinian" collaborator gets lynched on a pole]. Yes, the scale is not the same. But is resorting to the tactics used by Tag Machir the answer? Is it the answer for Israel and Jews to lower themselves morally and then to say that well, they're not as bad as the Arabs? Nope. Yes, the media is anti-Israel anyway. But that doesn't mean that Tag Machir is right. They're still feeding the propaganda war against Israel and play right into the international community's stereotypes of the Jewish population in the "West Bank."
The rest just makes you self hating moron weakling.

No. It's not being a "self hating moron weakling" to say that vandalizing someone else's property because you disapprove of a policy of the Israeli Government is wrong. You remind me of Iran and the Jihadists calling people "Islamophobes" for condemning Muslim terrorism.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2014, 10:39:09 PM »
Open the gates idiot! See their true intentions, which is to make you not exist, or to be their slave. Oh wait, you can pay them taxes.

After that you can move somewhere else and wait for the next phase. Dumb ass! Open your eyes, look at the world!

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2014, 10:41:09 PM »
I never said it happened but if I did happen so what?
The trees are still on Jewish Land, therefore the olive trees are Jewish property.
But Arabs and non-Jews own property in Israel and the territories. So some of those olive trees are in Arab property. And it is against the Torah to destroy olive trees of the enemy side, something Tag Machir does. it doesn't matter whether the war takes place within Israel or not. It's against the Torah to destroy the olive trees. And plus, the Torah commands Israel to respect the non-Jewish resident in the land. So there you go.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2014, 10:44:48 PM »
You call yourself rightwing and yet all you do is defend the leftists and Arabs, while attacking the true rightwing Heros Tag Machir.
Which statement did I make defending "leftists and Arabs"? You and your Tag Machir cult are just part of a cult spewing slogans against those who don't support your extremism. It's sad.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2014, 10:46:46 PM »
As for who is innocent, I mean the ones who don't commit terrorist acts. Yes, Tag Machir attacks Arabs, IDF soldiers, and vandalizes buildings.
1. Arabs have no place in Israel, if they don't like it they can go back to Arabia where they came from.
2. IDF soldiers demolish Jewish houses in the middle of the night like cowards, Jews are starting to stand up for themselves and you condem it.
3. If an Arab who yesterday was a peaceful Arab causing no violence suddenly murders 2 Jewish babies and the mother and father, the IDF rushes in to seal off the settlements in case the Jewish settlers take revenge. What do you expect to happen?
Do you expect them to keep taking that or fight back like men. I for one have nothing but respect for them and 0 respect for you.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2014, 10:46:50 PM »
[quote a!uthor=Benyamin Solomon link=topic=57622.msg625056#msg625056 date=1392867669]
But Arabs and non-Jews own property in Israel and the territories. So some of those olive trees are in Arab property. And it is against the Torah to destroy olive trees of the enemy side, something Tag Machir does. it doesn't matter whether the war takes place within Israel or not. It's against the Torah to destroy the olive trees. And plus, the Torah commands Israel to respect the non-Jewish resident in the land. So there you go.
[/quote] IT IS NOT ARAB PROPERTY!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2014, 10:47:00 PM »
And plus, the Torah commands Israel to respect the non-Jewish resident in the land. So there you go.

Nobody is touching olive trees. As far as I heard, the Pseudostinians accused ISRAEL, not Tag Mechir, of sending pigs to do it. You're a liar.

Torah says we respect them when they follow our laws and are Noahides. Idolaters and clitoris-cutters must go. If they did chop trees, then it's a travesty that they did that instead of necks.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2014, 10:47:15 PM »
Open the gates idiot! See their true intentions, which is to make you not exist, or to be their slave. Oh wait, you can pay them taxes.

After that you can move somewhere else and wait for the next phase. Dumb ass! Open your eyes, look at the world!
  I know the true intentions about Islamo-Fascism and Israel's enemies in the Arab and Muslim world. Yes, they're genocidal. But being better than them should not be the moral standard. Two wrongs don't make a right. Genocidal terrorism does not justify vandalism and attacks against innocent people.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2014, 10:49:05 PM »
IT IS NOT ARAB PROPERTY!
I didn't say that Israel belongs to the Arabs. I said that Arabs own property in Israel. That is a fact.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2014, 10:52:28 PM »
You are making no sense at all. And I never said tag mechir are heroes.

But your solution is no solution. When the world is against Israel and other brave Jewish warriors, acting nice and respectable will get you no where. Kahane wasn't nice and said things as the truth no matter how controversial. Our great prophets like Jeremiah, Moses, and Aaron were controversial. Even Levi and Reuven did something controversial in the Bible. And the reaction they got was one like yours against tag mechir. Except there was a good effect on their controversy. The enemies of these prophets respected them.

Even the bombings if JDL caused the same reaction that you have against tag mechir. However it did a ton more than the "respectable״ AIPAC to free soviet Jewry.

There is a time and a place for idealism no matter how unpopular or controversial. With Israel about to commit suicide by giving away Judea and Samaria to the Arab murderers, these individuals who call themselves tag mechir are attempting to do a JDL thing so that the Israeli leadership think twice before pulling back. And even make the Arab enemy think twice before throwing another stone.

So they are brave for what they are doing. Defending your own country and loving your fellow Jew does not make one an extremist. People like you who have no honor for his own people are the extremist. You are the enabler of jihadists evil and nazism.

Completely agree. But the Tag Machir people are not brave. And vandalizing buildings and attacking innocent people is not standing up for Israel. Give an example of a major victory tag Machir scored for Israel. Yes, the media is anti-Israel anyway. But why give them more excuses? What good is it fighting the media bias if we have the Tag Machir goons resorting to extremist tactics. That's clearly not the answer. No, I'm not saying that Israel is as bad as the Arab terrorists. Israel is defending herself. Most Israelis condemn Tag Machir while the Arab extremists control their societies [any suspected "Palestinian" collaborator gets lynched on a pole]. Yes, the scale is not the same. But is resorting to the tactics used by Tag Machir the answer? Is it the answer for Israel and Jews to lower themselves morally and then to say that well, they're not as bad as the Arabs? Nope. Yes, the media is anti-Israel anyway. But that doesn't mean that Tag Machir is right. They're still feeding the propaganda war against Israel and play right into the international community's stereotypes of the Jewish population in the "West Bank." 
No. It's not being a "self hating moron weakling" to say that vandalizing someone else's property because you disapprove of a policy of the Israeli Government is wrong. You remind me of Iran and the Jihadists calling people "Islamophobes" for condemning Muslim terrorism.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2014, 10:53:19 PM »
I didn't say that Israel belongs to the Arabs. I said that Arabs own property in Israel. That is a fact.
What the five that were there when the Jews came home?
They probably wouldn't damage their property if the Arabs weren't trying to take all the land of Israel. ..

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2014, 10:53:27 PM »
The administrator Chaim Ben Pesach constantly supports Christians when it's a dispute between Christians and Muslims. For instance, he calls the Serbs "heroic Serb Christians." So is he not Jewish either. And plenty of Rabbinic authorities saw Christianity as idolatrous to Jews, but not to non-Jews. Are they not Jewish? And yes, Tag Machir vandalizing mosques accomplished nothing except to give the media a story to serve their anti-Israel preconceived notions. I don't theologically agree with Christianity. But that doesn't mean that I'll be a f**kin idiot and write "Tag Machir" on a church wall because the Israeli Government dismantles a settlement. That makes no sense.

They said so under threat of death in Europe. Any researcher into it knows what it is. Chaim Ben Pesah has a group to keep together, and now your liberal logic comes out, seeing as you make an equivalence to saying that idolatry is not idolatry and saying that no idolater can be a hero. They are heroes. Doesn't make them religiously right.

The Tag Mechir on churches is not for settlements, that's for the supreme court giving money for them to destroy our Jewish souls, and paying messyantic churches to be built, and letting their converts come to Israel.

What have you done for your Jewish brothers and sisters under threat of physical and spiritual annihilation, other than yap here against those who try?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2014, 10:53:32 PM »
The Arabs are illegal occupiers in the land of Israel.
Show me the verse where it says it's against Torah to destroy olive trees.
The Torah commands Israel to respect an enemy that occupies your land and kills your people? What verse?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2014, 10:55:06 PM »
  I know the true intentions about Islamo-Fascism and Israel's enemies in the Arab and Muslim world. Yes, they're genocidal. But being better than them should not be the moral standard. Two wrongs don't make a right. Genocidal terrorism does not justify vandalism and attacks against innocent people.

Until they can be removed from Israel, any action that makes them want to leave is acceptable.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2014, 10:57:15 PM »
The Arabs own nothing, they are illegal occupiers that must be thrown out and make way for The Jewish People.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2014, 11:09:15 PM »
I find it funny you compare the property damage Tag Mechir supposedly does with the murderous attempts of these Arab Muslim animals do to Jews.  Rather than channeling your energy against fellow Jews, you should spend time attacking the Murdering Nazi Arab Muslims that want to cause ANOTHER HOLOCAUST on the Jews, Gd forbid.  That is if you DO TRULY SUPPORT ISRAEL!!!

Otherwise, you are nothing more than a cowardly moron.

Where did I "compare" Arab and Muslim terrorists murdering Jews to Tag Machir. Are you referring to when I said that "They're petty trash just like the radical Muslims, who riot because they don't like seeing a cartoon of Muhammad in a newspaper." I also said that "Sure, the radical Muslim violence may be more extreme and use greater violence. And radical Islam [Islamo-Fascism] is a global threat; while these Tag Machir degenerates are a small fringe of extremists." So I acknowledged that Islamo-Fascism is a bigger threat. Yes, the Arab terrorists are more powerful and do more damage. I have constantly voiced support for Israel against its Arab and Muslim enemies. But that doesn't mean having to support the thuggish tactics used by Tag Machir. You're moral standard is anything is good if it's not as bad as Arab or Muslim terrorists. And that's a suckey moral standard.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2014, 11:20:20 PM »
The Arabs are illegal occupiers in the land of Israel.
Show me the verse where it says it's against Torah to destroy olive trees.
The Torah commands Israel to respect an enemy that occupies your land and kills your people? What verse?
"When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field is man's life) to employ them in the siege"
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Bible/Deuteronomy.html
I never said that "the Torah commands Israel to respect an enemy that occupies your land and kills your people". Quit putting words in my mouth. I said that Tag Machir, when they do destroy olive trees [sometimes the Arabs do it and blame the settlers too; but two wrongs don't make a right], they're going against Torah, which says that it's forbidden to destroy trees of the other side in wartime.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2014, 11:32:02 PM »
You are making no sense at all. And I never said tag mechir are heroes.

But your solution is no solution. When the world is against Israel and other brave Jewish warriors, acting nice and respectable will get you no where. Kahane wasn't nice and said things as the truth no matter how controversial. Our great prophets like Jeremiah, Moses, and Aaron were controversial. Even Levi and Reuven did something controversial in the Bible. And the reaction they got was one like yours against tag mechir. Except there was a good effect on their controversy. The enemies of these prophets respected them.

Even the bombings if JDL caused the same reaction that you have against tag mechir. However it did a ton more than the "respectable״ AIPAC to free soviet Jewry.

There is a time and a place for idealism no matter how unpopular or controversial. With Israel about to commit suicide by giving away Judea and Samaria to the Arab murderers, these individuals who call themselves tag mechir are attempting to do a JDL thing so that the Israeli leadership think twice before pulling back. And even make the Arab enemy think twice before throwing another stone.

So they are brave for what they are doing. Defending your own country and loving your fellow Jew does not make one an extremist. People like you who have no honor for his own people are the extremist. You are the enabler of jihadists evil and nazism.
I didn't say that you said that Tag Machir are heroes. You were attacking me for condemning Tag Machir. I said that I don't support Israel giving up any part of Jerusalem nor do I support Israel going back to the pre-1967 borders. If the world has a problem with that, tough crap. I never said to always be nice. I just don't think that damaging people's property and attacking the IDF and Arab civilians with rocks is the correct tactic to use. Yes, the Arabs have done far worse. But even if Tag Machir may cause short-term damage for the "Palestinians", they are giving the "Palestinians", the far-left, and the international community an excuse to continue with their propaganda by playing into the stereotype they have of Israel and even more so of Israeli "settlers." Again, what's gained by writing "Tag Machir" on a mosque? These thuggish intimidation tactics did nothing good for Israel. These Tag Machir people are bad for the Jewish community in Judea and Samaria. Most of the Jewish "settlers" and most Israelis want nothing to do with Tag Machir. Yes, the international community worships Palestinianism and will promote their anti-Israel propaganda anyway. But why play into these stereotypes? Why? Btw, this whole claim that I enable Nazism and Jihadists is outright nonsense. Nothing can be further from the truth. Everything I said about the Nazis and Jihadists were denunciations of them. You live in a cult-like mentality. I left the Greater Israel cult and became free with the truth.