Author Topic: Question  (Read 951 times)

Offline OnceNDone

• Junior JTFer
Question
« on: September 28, 2011, 01:11:43 PM »
I am half-black, and although I support Romney and not Obama (Never did). Although I have, obviously, Zionist views. Although I love both the Jewish people and the state of Israel, although I have an Israeli flag on my wall and learned Hebrew, I have a fear- a fear that the very people that I am supporting, the same people that I am saluting, the people which I do believe have a right beyond this earth, to inherit the land of Zion and Jerusalem (Hehe, Hatikva quote), I am worried that the attitude towards black people is a negative one from the Jewish community. I am posting this upon seeing the word Negro used frequently in a negative way by some of the constituents of the board, and I don't like it :(
I want to be a part of this community. I want to continue to learn more about the Jewish race, the Jewish people, the Jewish faith and the Jewish nation, but I don't want to do it in a place in which my race is not accepted. A place in which we as a race, are regarded as inferior, less eloquent, less intelligent, and it hurts me that perhaps, you, my friends in Zion, would perhaps, discriminate. So I'll stop whining, and ask my question- what are your views on black people? Honestly, guys. do you think Blacks are inferior? I'd just like to see opinions, I'm not accusing you of anything in case you're wondering.

Your gentile buddy,
OncenDone

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 04:01:27 PM »
JTF is not a racist organization. We don't judge people based on the color of their skin or on their genes or on their ethnical background, but based on their actions.
We are not afraid to use harsh words against Blacks who choose evil because we fight evil - just as you will notice that we are equally adamant against white Nazis and self-hating Jewish traitors. We are not afraid to be politically incorrect. We do not compromise on the truth.
Of course there are righteous Black people, and we respect them and welcome them. But the fact is that the majority of Blacks in America are vicious Jew-haters and are racist toward White people. The fact is that a large number of Blacks in America are jealous and violent and always try to find excuses for their own failures by blaming the Whites, and especially the Jews, although the Jews helped them a lot.  
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 04:09:28 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 04:09:00 PM »
All of my wife's friends in college were Black, still are Black, and are still our friends.  No racism here.  I judge people on their actions and speech.

I am good friends with my cube neighbor at work and many coworkers that are black.  In fact I discuss many of the issues about the problems with the Black American community with her openly.  She has agreed with just about every view I hold.

It isn't the color of your skin it is about the character of the person.

Shana Tova!
Ketiva V'Chatima Tova
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 05:02:44 PM »
And I thought you were a British Sikh...

I have no problem with skin color. If you are over sensitive to un-pc words then JTF isn't the place for you. We also use quite offensive words regarding Jews.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 05:51:38 PM »
I am half-black, and although I support Romney and not Obama (Never did). Although I have, obviously, Zionist views. Although I love both the Jewish people and the state of Israel, although I have an Israeli flag on my wall and learned Hebrew, I have a fear- a fear that the very people that I am supporting, the same people that I am saluting, the people which I do believe have a right beyond this earth, to inherit the land of Zion and Jerusalem (Hehe, Hatikva quote), I am worried that the attitude towards black people is a negative one from the Jewish community. I am posting this upon seeing the word Negro used frequently in a negative way by some of the constituents of the board, and I don't like it :(
I want to be a part of this community. I want to continue to learn more about the Jewish race, the Jewish people, the Jewish faith and the Jewish nation, but I don't want to do it in a place in which my race is not accepted. A place in which we as a race, are regarded as inferior, less eloquent, less intelligent, and it hurts me that perhaps, you, my friends in Zion, would perhaps, discriminate. So I'll stop whining, and ask my question- what are your views on black people? Honestly, guys. do you think Blacks are inferior? I'd just like to see opinions, I'm not accusing you of anything in case you're wondering.

Your gentile buddy,
OncenDone
We have had a few black forum members in the past that were well accepted members of the forum...They were here with us for some time... One young man had a black father and a white Jewish mother... He was very well well accepted by most of the forum... We also had a black lady from Detroit who disagreed with most of what we stand for and she was also here with us for some time.... Don't toss in the towel and leave because people like myself speak out on what I believe are the problems with black society... Tell me where you disagree with me.... The forum is a very friendly place for people with the right mentality.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 06:22:03 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 07:06:02 PM »
Lets not sugar coat this and try to be politically correct.
Lets not hear the poor black story, the Jewish people were the ones that got the blacks their civil rights, fought along side them and in the end what did most blacks do?, they turned on the Jewish people so you might find some opinions that don't put black people in a good light.
This whole thing just doesn't smell right to me, this seems like some sort of bait so that's all I will say on this subject at this time.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 07:22:32 PM »
Lets not sugar coat this and try to be politically correct.
Lets not hear the poor black story, the Jewish people were the ones that got the blacks their civil rights, fought along side them and in the end what did most blacks do?, they turned on the Jewish people so you might find some opinions that don't put black people in a good light.
This whole thing just doesn't smell right to me, this seems like some sort of bait so that's all I will say on this subject at this time.
Well your 100% correct about Jewish people doing every thing to get black society their gains in the civil rights struggle... It's sad that most of this has been forgotten over the years... About the only people that actually remember this best is antisemitic people looking for something to blame Jew for... Let's give this member the benefit of the doubt and accept the fact that he might be put off by some of the stronger worded posts about black society here on the forum... If he is on the level he will stick around and represent his position on the issues... This person must realize that  part of the problem today with black society is the failure to see the failings many blacks have allowed them self to fall into... Liberals and progressives have lead many black folks  into dead end situations that they really don't need to be in... This member put an interesting question on the table it's my hope they stick around and represent what they feel is their position.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline OnceNDone

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 11:19:35 AM »
I agree with Jbeige, totally- Jewish people have done so much for Black people in order to help them leave slavery, let alone gain civil rights and the Black people have, unfortunately been led astray by the likes of liberals, and forgotten this- and I admit that (For the record, I'm half black american, quarter indian, quarter white, sikh. It's confusing). My grandfather, an Indian sikh, was actually the neighbour of Yoni Netanyahu and Yoni was the one who told him to get out of Uganda while the getting was good. Something, for which we shall forever be grateful. But yeah, this isn't flame bait- It's just seeing some of the strong wording made me slightly worried that I might have accidentally stumbled onto some forum full of racists (Something I've done before, long story). I am well aware of the problems within Black society, and I am proud to say I wasn't one of the blacks who fell into Obama's "I'm black therefore I'll save us all" net of lies.

I don't mind strong words, just actual hatred.