Author Topic: almost 22 million views : The weird donkey fish  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
almost 22 million views : The weird donkey fish
« on: September 30, 2011, 10:45:31 PM »
That's a  lot of views for a weird donkey fish

youtube.com/watch?v=-DvdcrcihBA&NR=1
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 08:59:38 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: almost 22 million views : The weird asss fish
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 08:58:02 AM »
What point was there in posting that on JTF? Using 3 Ss to get around the filter wasn't that good of an idea the filters are there to help keep the forum somewhat clean. I also edited the URL so the video title wouldn't show up on the forum.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 09:28:09 AM »
What point was there in posting that on JTF? Using 3 Ss to get around the filter wasn't that good of an idea the filters are there to help keep the forum somewhat clean. I also edited the URL so the video title wouldn't show up on the forum.

The point was, maybe JTF can use a catchy  title like that to get massive views.  And no offense, but I really don't care one way or the other what you think.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 12:03:27 AM »
The point was, maybe JTF can use a catchy  title like that to get massive views.  And no offense, but I really don't care one way or the other what you think.

It's not what I think it's what Shlomo thinks. He said we need to keep the forum more clean than it used to be. That's why I needed to edit the post.

So if you have a problem with this policy take it up with him.

As to your point I think you're right, good titles can make a big difference in how videos rank. I think one of the videos used some kind of sports related title like "Lebron makes his decision", but the problem with that is people might resent it if the title says one thing and the content of the video is something else.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 04:56:06 AM »
It's not what I think it's what Shlomo thinks. He said we need to keep the forum more clean than it used to be. That's why I needed to edit the post.

So if you have a problem with this policy take it up with him.

As to your point I think you're right, good titles can make a big difference in how videos rank. I think one of the videos used some kind of sports related title like "Lebron makes his decision", but the problem with that is people might resent it if the title says one thing and the content of the video is something else.

A decent and classy person would have sent a private message about the post, instead you chose to make a big thing out of something very small, on the forum.     As you can tell I don't think very much of people who are like this.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: almost 22 million views : The weird donkey fish
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 06:14:24 AM »
It's too bad you got upset over something like this.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 09:12:13 AM »
It's too bad you got upset over something like this.

You should learn from this and better yourself.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 01:16:32 PM »
You should learn from this and better yourself.

I am sorry you got upset over it and I didn't mean to be rude or anything about it. I don't think it was that bad but I don't want you to be upset either.