Author Topic: Michael Jackson's shvartza Doctor  (Read 573 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Michael Jackson's shvartza Doctor
« on: October 02, 2011, 10:45:13 AM »
Anyone else hear the craziness involved with this guy Conrad Murray? For those who don't know, he was Michael Jackson's affirmative action doctor who was giving him all the assortment of drugs he used to fall asleep and kill whatever pain he had.

Even though he had no training to give anesthetic, he was still administering it to Jackson. Anyone knows this is extremely dangerous and an entire field of medicine is dedicated to proper prescription and administration of anesthetics. Also, after Jackson had fallen unconscious, Murray proceeded to do horribly botched CPR on him. He ended up pushing on his chest with one hand while still leaving him on the bed. For anyone with any previous CPR training or common sense, you would know this is entirely the wrong way too do CPR. You need 2 hands to generate force on the rib cage. You also need to do CPR on a hard, flat surface so the body doesn't rebound against something soft like a mattress, reducing the force of your pushes. It's basic knowledge that every single person working in a health setting should know. This affirmative action moron didn't even know how to do CPR properly and somehow became a multi-millionaire doctor serving a clientele of the extremely wealthy.

You really take your life into your hands when dealing with these people.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 10:52:39 AM by The Coon »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Michael Jackson's shvartza Doctor
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 11:04:44 AM »
I think MJ himself is the ultimate responsible for his death. He hired that incompetent doctor especially for the reason that he had no professional ethic so he was willing to provide MJ with drugs.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 11:16:24 AM »
Who cares?! The media is making this trial so visible, but that's my question: Who cares? He was a pedophile shtick drek!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 11:28:42 AM »
I could give a [censored] about Michael Jackson. I just find it hilarious how incompetent this "brilliant" black doctor was. He lacked even basic skills any doctor should have.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 09:02:19 PM »
I could give a drek about Michael Jackson. I just find it hilarious how incompetent this "brilliant" black doctor was. He lacked even basic skills any doctor should have.

He didn't have an anaesthesiologist administer his propofol?  That's insane--totally insane.  That is so beyond the pale of malpractice.  In some hospitals where there is an abundance of resuscitative equipment, no physicians, not even ICU intensivists, can write for Propofol without anaesthesiology approval

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 04:29:34 AM »

He didn't have an anaesthesiologist administer his propofol?  That's insane--totally insane.  That is so beyond the pale of malpractice.  In some hospitals where there is an abundance of resuscitative equipment, no physicians, not even ICU intensivists, can write for Propofol without anaesthesiology approval
In Israel, as far as I know, there are procedures where doctors use propofol without an anaesthesiologist,  like colonoscopy.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 06:06:02 AM »
A drek and horse doctor! >:(

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 07:55:36 AM »
Not only that, he didn't know how to administer CPR properly. It's amazing how under pressure many of them just forget everything they're supposed to know. I remember Chaim telling a story of on 9/11 when he saw black police officers running away from the towers while others were running towards to save people.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 03:19:47 PM »
I understand that Murray also waited for 20 minutes before calling paramedics.  Propofal will knock you out, and in this case forever.